Indian Special Forces

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Imagine having a soft spot for literal jungle rats lol. Fuck LTTE. I sleep happy knowing prabhakaran is a roasted pakoda and that over 50,000 of his pigs were killed by a significantly weaker shit Lankan army
Kids like you just dont understand criticism, its not always to degrade you.. Its in a hope for you to improve! Your parents dont scold you to degrade you, they do it in hope to see you imrove.

Kumaoni

Kids like you just dont understand criticism, its not always to degrade you.. Its in a hope for you to improve! Your parents dont scold you to degrade you, they do it in hope to see you imrove.
Assholes like you think everything needs to be criticized, including the single praise of a SF while defending western SF with Pom Poms.

Waanar

Country flag
Yes Becuase attacking a patrol of 12 men with nearly 500 men is something that can be dealt with right? Meanwhile ricebagTTE suffered 50,000 casualties
Sure. But we lost. Body count is not a strategic victory if you fail in the objective of removing the enemy. Also, 500 men on a 12 man patrol?
Really?
And our intel failed to detect such a massive movement?

Damn, dude, you're making my point.

Kumaoni

Not for you. You need to read "Reasoning and logic for dummies". Huehuehuehue.

PC Katoch has a lot to say about the state of our SOFs. Won't be surprised if you declare him anti-India by the end of the book.
I don’t really care about the organization. I have literally read LT Gen Harbaksh Singh whose easily the best author and the most critical.

Kumaoni

Sure. But we lost. Body count is not a strategic victory if you fail in the objective of removing the enemy. Also, 500 men on a 12 man patrol?
Really?
And our intel failed to detect such a massive movement?

Damn, dude, you're making my point.
So you would admit that America lost to the Taliban then?

Kumaoni

Sir jungle rats don't usually blow T-72 and trow it 30ft up in the air, LTTE are the most well trained, well equipped, battle harden, strategically sound terrorists groups Indian army have to face as far as CI/CT Ops is concerned. They actually formed our special forces.
Formed our special forces?🤣🤣Is this another one of those statements made by the members[ in this thread that just gets pulled out of their ass?

Here, some very special forces LTTE I must say
2823B7A5-16B9-4E4D-8710-DEF5CB5AAE71.jpeg

Waanar

Country flag
Taliban didn’t militarily force the Americans to leave did they?
Of course not. So didn't LTTE. Indian Military failed in eradicating LTTE the same as US Military failed in eradicating Taliban. Strategic failure. Even though, dare I say, LTTE was much more tactically innovative and efficient than the Taliban. Taliban survived only because of the vast terrain and overwhelming numbers.

Kumaoni

Of course not. So didn't LTTE. Indian Military failed in eradicating LTTE the same as US Military failed in eradicating Taliban. Strategic failure. Even though, dare I say, LTTE was much more tactically innovative and efficient than the Taliban. Taliban survived only because of the vast terrain and overwhelming numbers.
LTTE is overrated. They were tough and competent, but not invincible

Kumaoni

That's a victory for a guerrilla. Perhaps you need to read more to understand what victory means in military circles.
And how did they become a guerilla? The IPKF turned them into it. They were fighting conventional battles with the SLA, before JAFFNA FYI

Global Defence

New threads

Articles