Indian Special Forces

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
Why does Para SF have various camos wouldnt it be best to have a single pattern like the other SFs of India
so somewhat two reasons one they're experimenting(when they use marpat and such)and second is terrain,not really a god idea to wear cce in say ladakh or in some snowy area

jai jaganath

Country flag
I like the Indian NSG set-up as a national unit setup for quick action.
We need something like that as well on a national level.
I want to know the structure and institution of your sof
If you have any knowledge then pls share but be technical
Is it messed like ours or even more than us

Dom the Dumb

Country flag
It's good to see this thread has gone the way of all internet threads since the history of internet threads. I'm also glad to see that I joined just as this thread imploded lmao.

But, if none of you bickering children mind, let's all just shut the fuck up and just post cool photos of the Indian SF. Bickering here is not going to change anything so might as well enjoy this thread

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Sorry to say but this is just superficial masala stuff and the fact that this is where 95% of the conversation for Indian SOF goes around in highlights the issue. Give para SF a bunch of high end AR style SBRs and are they suddenly on Delta’s level? The whole system from selection to training to deployments makes them little more than light infantry highly focused on COIN.
Dude it was just a joke ridiculing his statement. I've been around this thread since 2020 and i myself support reorganization plan . Despite the shortcomings, they had improved on a few combat situation if not the regiment mess , such weapons handling and improved shooting techniques.

jai jaganath

Country flag
It's good to see this thread has gone the way of all internet threads since the history of internet threads. I'm also glad to see that I joined just as this thread imploded lmao.

But, if none of you bickering children mind, let's all just shut the fuck up and just post cool photos of the Indian SF. Bickering here is not going to change anything so might as well enjoy this thread
So u mean just let the small amt of goodness to flow and forget about the mess around
Nice

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles