Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
And what about the other planes of 9/11 that actually crashed into their targets?

It is easy to speak of fighting hijackers. In how many cases do passengers actually put up a fight of that kind?
the passenger of plane which got crashed in Pennsylvania were informed by their relative , friends .... about incident of 2 other planes which attacked world trade centre and this promoted them to took on terrorist.

but my question out of 200 no one took on terrorist or tried to take on terrorist

on other hand when i read response about people whose relatives who where stuck ic814 plane hijack on dfi it thinks it better if free kashmir after all people are not concerned for nations stability. why waste money as well poor resource when no one is really concerned for it or even have sympath for those fighting on border

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
but my question out of 200 no one took on terrorist or tried to take on terrorist
It all boils down to the psyche.

We expect and hope someone else does the work and save us!

KS

Bye bye DFI
I already mentioned an option to delay the time ie to shoot the tyres any way that too required 12.7 or 7.62mms but in punjab that are not rare to find out.
Finally one question karthik you in which side ?seems that you are neither in NDA nor in our side but of tangos:confused:
I'm on the side of truth (NDA) :namaste:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
taken from paragsawant47's album

if your mind is saying this is not cobra then look at his uniform at holder and check the camo and compare it with this camo

also check this pic

cloth on their head

all pics taken from this link Pictures by paragsawant47 - Photobucket

ejazr

Ambassador
Sometime I also feel the same specially when Paki blames RAW for every bomb blast. They also blame balochistan insurgency is due to RAW.

May be RA&W doing lots of covert operation there and we don't anything. That's why it's intelligence agency.

I hope RAW is very active there.

But in any case, Pakistan downfall started after 2002. We are winning the game of diplomacy without firing a single bullet. Pakistan is losing from all side. This is somewhat our victory Including good relation with Iran, A'than, U.S.
That would mean that Manmohan as PM has authorised RAW to carry out covert operations rather than just covert intelligence gathering because RAW is directly under PMO

Ofcourse it could be possible, but highly doubt it. But yes, covert intelligence is active in both Pakistan and Afghanistan including possible back channels with the Afghan Taliban.

hitesh

now look at those shoes :scared2: total copy cats

Last edited:

JayATL

Here is the problem. People here are mostly all about " what have you done for me lately". They will put mms down over stupid stuff - where as we see india could not grown more prestigious on the world stage, than under his rule. Both economically and in foreign policy. Yeah there are some mistakes made on both areas but overwhelmingly it has been a home run.

The US india civil nuclear pact was the biggest coup in foreign policy in the world! Single handedly got india out from restrictions that even Russia was not helping india with. Now everybody is coming to india to join in.

The Afghanistan alliance , was another mind blowing win for india. ...

JayATL

Oh and ... the most remarkable telltale is the BJP supporters NEVER EVER state what BJP would do different in a specific case... NEVER. They just talk in platitudes void of any specifics.

Don't like how congress handles China-- so tells us specifically what would BJP do?
Don't like corruption cases in the congress, okay, then tell us was it different under BJP? (I'm not advocating corruption is A-Okay, just asking)

Here is what I do know... the current poster child of the BJP is pro-china (modi), true? So, so much for your "congress is screwing up on challenging china"

That BJP was against the greatest foreign policy win in the world. i.e. US-India nuke deal

as an outsider myself- I know at least this much... but I've yet to ever read a Pro BJP , other than for nationalistic and in some cases I dare say pro Hindu reasons, ever give/ state policy by policy differences here..

I call it being an informed voter...

JayATL

Freaking so funny. When every time I challenge any BJP supporter(s) to get specific on issue by issue to show the contrast as called out in my 2 posts above. They all run away like rats in the cellar.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Here is what I do know... the current poster child of the BJP is pro-china (modi), true? So, so much for your "congress is screwing up on challenging china"
Already been debunked..but the incredibly gifted 10000 IQ genius comes up with the same argument every now and then.

Seems like Obama was speaking the truth after all !

KS

Bye bye DFI
To each his own, but NDA actually royally F_ked up in the Kandhar hijack incident. They made India look like a week nation and gave victory to the ISI.
Ok sir, since you are defence professional lemme ask you...Did India have the resources to mount an Op.Entebbe in Kandahar ?

And no it was not NDA wich fucked up..but rather the APC (All party meet) which agreed to release the terrorists.

Last edited:

mayfair

^^ Not to mention the immense pressure put up by the media..calling for the release of the terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles