Not open for further replies.

Killbot

Country flag

Gessler

Country flag
Can any NVD equipment confirm
Is it tonbo
I suspect it is
It's definitely not Tonbo BNVD (at least if we take the CGIs as exact representation, becoz we haven't seen any real-world model of BNVD unlike BNVD-P which has been seen many times).

I'm not a 100% sure but I think it's an ITL Mini N/SEAS Mk-2 in binocular configuration. Have seen this NOD in Indian SF use many times since nearly a decade back, but never seen in dual config.

1608051867443.jpeg

Edyk12

Country flag

Edyk12

Country flag
Unfortunately preview not coming up.

Ujjain

Country flag
Checks out. Plate carrier, helmet, Tavor with Mepro MOR have all been seen with MARCOS before... I'm kinda surprised that they have dual tube NODs hidden away.. And they're using a counterweight. Never seen that in Indian units before. What do you think @abingdonboy @Gessler..
There's nothing surprising here. SF have various kits with them in small numbers, infact numbers run in single digit. They procure some equipment for testing and then nothing happens afterwards as it is kept inside the kote for the numbers are too low and costs too high. I can say it for our Nahan boys can't comment on other units.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Checks out. Plate carrier, helmet, Tavor with Mepro MOR have all been seen with MARCOS before... I'm kinda surprised that they have dual tube NODs hidden away.. And they're using a counterweight. Never seen that in Indian units before. What do you think @abingdonboy @Gessler..
Tavor and MEPRO MOR check out but we’ve been burnt by this before, remember Godzillagate a few weeks back lol.

will wait until we see this in the real world with these guys, in the navy’s own promos they have MARCOs taking down ships with full length rotted AKs and ill-fitting ACHs

+ one sparrow does not make a summer.

abingdonboy

Country flag
There's nothing surprising here. SF have various kits with them in small numbers, infact numbers run in single digit. They procure some equipment for testing and then nothing happens afterwards as it is kept inside the kote for the numbers are too low and costs too high. I can say it for our Nahan boys can't comment on other units.
Indeed and in many cases it is the OEM that foots the bill for trails so this isn’t actually costing the units anything

Nothing to get excited about until this is standardised across the teams

Ujjain

Country flag
Indeed and in many cases it is the OEM that foots the bill for trails so this isn’t actually costing the units anything

Nothing to get excited about until this is standardised across the teams
Exactly. People think that SF have nothing with them but the reality is that thay have em in really small numbers and to procure those equipments in further numbers thay have to approach the MOD via some route (that I m not aware of) and as usual the file keeps rotating between the unit and HQ untill it gets lost. I am aware that in one case ( don't remember the equipment) the CO was asked about rational of procuring the equipment and weather they can work without the same and obviously the reply then suited our beloved baboons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles