Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

Exercise GANDIV- II #NSG #National Exercise A National Level Annual Crisis Response Exercise to counter Multiple City Multiple Target terror threat scenario was conducted at Hyderabad and Goa from 06-08 December 2020.
in Pics : 26 SCG
Are they wearing vests over civilian clothing or just teams divided according to color...

Anyway .... looks cool

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Immature comments from the officer as well as the kids who are followers.

At the end of the day one should always remember if you say something ugly to someone a lot can be said about you.

And officers have class...these Insta kiddos i understand.
Americans also bad mouth Indian's alot. And troll us on daily basis remember F-16 and Mig-21 engagement and then Mostly American newspaper targeting indian military capabilities and calling us vintage. And time to time they undermine our capabilities.

So thing's move both ways anyways so i would say no need to worship these guy's.

After India Loses Dogfight to Pakistan, Questions Arise About Its ‘Vintage’ Military

abingdonboy

Country flag
Are they wearing vests over civilian clothing or just teams divided according to color...

Anyway .... looks cool
Looks like it’s being done for identification purposes. There’s blue, red and grey roles/teams apparently for this exercise

Possibly done for the benefit of the friendly units (CISF etc) they are working alongside

You can see it’s just a coloured T-shirt put over their black combat shirts

abingdonboy

Country flag

Exercise GANDIV- II #NSG #National Exercise A National Level Annual Crisis Response Exercise to counter Multiple City Multiple Target terror threat scenario was conducted at Hyderabad and Goa from 06-08 December 2020.
in Pics : 26 SCG
Interesting that this is 26 SCG in Hyderabad? Goa I understand but considering Hyderabad has its own hub and 26 are from Mumbai I wonder what the details here are

tusharfoxtrot

Country flag
Looks like NSG

look at the officer rank in the back- grey epaulettes which are uniquely NSG
No it is 9. You can read in the comments about why are they in black. It's very interesting pls have a read. And the guy who posted it belongs to the SF fraternity so it's TRUE.

abingdonboy

Country flag
No it is 9. You can read in the comments about why are they in black. It's very interesting pls have a read. And the guy who posted it belongs to the SF fraternity so it's TRUE.
Fair enough. The grey ranks is something I’ve only ever seen on NSG thus far

what’s the explanation for the black fatigues they gave then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles