Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killbot

Country flag
Fair enough. The grey ranks is something I’ve only ever seen on NSG thus far

what’s the explanation for the black fatigues they gave then?
Aren't 1st SFC the Psy ops guys? I thought our guys trained with 1st Special Forces Group at JB Lewis McChord. 1st SFC is based in Fort Bragg...

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Looks like NSG

look at the officer rank in the back- grey epaulettes which are uniquely NSG
Firstly the vehicle is Army..NSG doesnt use green colour trucks.

Secondly the SF tab patch is there to put the badge which nsg dont put.

Lastly,NSG have some discipline..i havent seen an operator wear completely different boots in any nsg unit...so must be Para only.

abingdonboy

Country flag
No plate carriers, ridiculous comns setup, no sights on the weapon, drop holster improperly fixed etc etc

And once again the para-jump looks more like that of amateur enthusiasts and not combat ready, still yet to see any pictures of an Indian SF doing CFF with an actual weapon

once again a Bollywood impression of a SF unit.

Phantom sierra

Country flag
No plate carriers, ridiculous comns setup, no sights on the weapon, drop holster improperly fixed etc etc

And once again the para-jump looks more like that of amateur enthusiasts and not combat ready, still yet to see any pictures of an Indian SF doing CFF with an actual weapon

The plate carriers dont seem to be standard, most of the times we see them with combat vests.but there are a few rare photos where they seem to have decent ones. My wish is to see our sf with something like crye precision's cage plate carrier😅😅😅

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

You forgot to mention the unnatural looking cr0tch of the diver's bronze statue😪

MuzzleVelocity

Yeah😅 just a question, wouldn't a fab modified ak be preferred in such ops? Tavors would be more useful in CQB and hostage rescue IMO.
Tavor is being underrated at this point. It's an excellent assualt rifle with full barrell length. The body is suitable for CQB, yes but it's a beast at distance as well.
Also based on testimony of SF, Tavors become a "part of our arm" very easily being significantly more ergonomic than an AK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles