Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This pic shows that he is not trained for jungle warfare since he is depended on packaged drinking water.
Oh, but I don't think that proves anything. I mean, if your army can keep you supplied with bottled water (among other essentials) even in the middle of a jungle then why would you go look for a natural source of water??!!

Last edited:

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There was a 5-10 page long "argumend" over this on this very thread lmao.

So Poor Para SF no bisleri also, Sad India :truestory:
Yeah, I keep taking some break from this site from time to time, so must have missed the discussion.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well soldiers are trained to survive in jungle.
So how do you know for certain the American soldiers are not?? How can anyone tell for certain that they wouldn't know how to survive in the absence of a supply of bottled water based on this single picture??

I've watched their training footage where the grunts and officers were made to drink animal blood to quench their thirst!! Trust me, whatever you may think the Indian Army excels at, they do as well, you can bet your right testicle on that one.

MuzzleVelocity

So how do you know for certain the American soldiers are not?? How can anyone tell for certain that they wouldn't know how to survive in the absence of a supply of bottled water based on this single picture??
Vivek Jacob said so on his past experience. That American troops aren't made for such terrain and such situations (lack of resources etc.)

He also said, Seals are good, Spetznaz are good and that everyone has their own strengths.

But our Instagram fanboys don't understand discussion and nuance.

HawkisRight

Country flag

I've watched their training footage where the grunts and officers were made to drink animal blood to quench their thirst!! Trust me, whatever you may think the Indian Army excels at, they do as well, you can bet your right testicle on that one.
Calm down...As they say in America It's just a joke..i have seen borderline racist jokes on Indian army videos on SM by Yanks so chill fanboyz will be fanboyz Doesn't matter which country..I have encountered worst Yankee fanboyz on SM than any country

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Vivek Jacob said so on his past experience. That American troops aren't made for such terrain and such situations (lack of resources etc.)
Well, maybe but if we go by the example of the war in Vietnam, then I wouldn't put too much faith in that statement.
He also said, Seals are good, Spetznaz are good and that everyone has their own strengths.
Of curse.
But our Instagram fanboys don't understand discussion and nuance.
Agreed.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Calm down...As they say in America It's just a joke..i have seen borderline racist jokes on Indian army videos on SM by Yanks so chill
I'm calm, merely stating a fact. Oh and it was definitely not meant to be a harmless little banter, they did mean exactly what they said. And as for the racist jokes, I'm aware of that and that's the nature of the whites, to be bigoted towards non-whites to various degrees. They just can't help it and as they say, anonymity does bring out the worst in people.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
I'm calm, merely stating a fact. Oh and it was definitely not meant to be a harmless little banter, they did mean what they said. And as for the racist jokes, I'm aware of that and that's the nature of the whites, to be bigoted towards non-whites to various degrees. They just can't help it and as they say, anonymity does bring out the worst in people.
Yes, but Gunga Din has to be the "rational" and servile one doesn't he?
White man gets a pass.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes, but Gunga Din has to be the "rational" and servile one doesn't he?
White man gets a pass.
When did I say that??!! And judging by your DP, you don't seem to be a 'dudh ka dhula' either when it comes to racism. So why cry foul when the white man does to you what you do to the people of Mongolian/African descent without a shred of remorse??!!

shade

Country flag
When did I say that??!! And judging by your DP, you don't seem to be a 'dudh ka dhula' either when it comes to racism. So why cry when the white man does the same to you what you do to the people of Mongolian/African descent??!!
Gunga Din cannot even say that " whotey cannot survive in jungle, he needs bisleri, haha " but whitey says a whole lot of raciss stuff and it's ok?

Me being raciss is not the point, you being apologist for white masta with stuff like

"I'm aware of that and that's the nature of the whites, to be bigoted towards non-whites to various degrees. They just can't help it"

Being civil is not in control of whiteys, "it just happens" , but we're supposed to not even engage in bantz?

Literally the whole Bisleri jhumla spawned 5 pages worth of defending about the need for Bisleri etc by SF, and indirectly shitting on Indian SF by the usual Gucci gang suspects, instead of just taking it like a joke or a taunt as it should have been :pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles