Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brahmaputra Mail 2

Country flag
Te rant of non-availability of fresh meat has to be false and absurd as ASC has one of largest butcheries located at Phuntsholing which supplies regular fresh to IMTRAT and troop in Bhutan besides AF station Hasimara and Garrison of Hasimara.

Why should you be advertising that SF was there near Doklam? What is the purpose ?
You think an SF officer would be complaining to you about non-availability of fresh meat? What about tons of
canned or tinned meat supplied to troops in case of failures of fresh. Why should one be giving graphic details, if true at all , of condition near Doklam, any way ? You think Indian Army around Doklam is living in penury?

Pathetic misinformation !!
Phuentsholing/Jaigaon imports all its meat from India. Go figure. It's not quality of meat that he was complaining but the facts. Who are you to rant about things when you don't even live anywhere near this area. I speak because I live in this area. It's not advertisement. These are anecdotes relevant to life of a Special Forces soldier. All those who write about their life in the army are not intending to advertise it. This forum ain't even paying me for this 'advertisement' so to speak. I am contributing to this thread on my own way. Don't like it, press the ignore button and move on. You guys take OpSec more seriously than those serving in uniform.

Brahmaputra Mail 2

Country flag
Te rant of non-availability of fresh meat has to be false and absurd as ASC has one of largest butcheries located at Phuntsholing which supplies regular fresh to IMTRAT and troop in Bhutan besides AF station Hasimara and Garrison of Hasimara.

Why should you be advertising that SF was there near Doklam? What is the purpose ?
You think an SF officer would be complaining to you about non-availability of fresh meat? What about tons of
canned or tinned meat supplied to troops in case of failures of fresh. Why should one be giving graphic details, if true at all , of condition near Doklam, any way ? You think Indian Army around Doklam is living in penury?

Pathetic misinformation !!
Good job on Google search. Now try visiting Bhutan to ascertain the facts.

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag

Turn regular ballistic helmet into modern one with just one clamp. NSG is using MILITECH Tactical clamp which is one attachment with NVG mount and rails. No need to add two separate rails and a NVG mount on helmet.

@apoorv465 Since a year I guess. Airborne Battalions are standardizing their combat uniform ( 7 PARA specifically) .

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag

One of the most important piece of equipment government procured for ground troops is MKU Ballistic Helmet. Top 2 pictures are the Helmets with integrated communication & the bottom one is regular
Total order 1.58 lakh
50K with integrated communication
In Pics : Navy VBSS , AR & RR

MuzzleVelocity

One of the most important piece of equipment government procured for ground troops is MKU Ballistic Helmet. Top 2 pictures are the Helmets with integrated communication & the bottom one is regular
Total order 1.58 lakh
50K with integrated communication
In Pics : Navy VBSS , AR & RR
Will the special forces and Ghataks be using MKU as well?

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag
PicsArt_05-28-11.32.42.jpg

#IndianArmy
Tagra Raho ⚔
Ghatak Rhino from Assam Regiment

1) EXFIL High Cut Ballistic Helmet by Team Wendy
2) ARJUN thermal sight by Tonbo Imaging
3) 40mm Multi Grenade Launcher by OFB
4) Jungle MARPAT + Black Quarter Zip Combat T-Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.