Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gessler

Country flag
Which unit is this ? Suspect not being indian .
1. Camo is ours, seen before on Paras:

Para-SF Quarter-zip .jpg

2. Weapon is FAB AK which we use, even the paintjob was seen before with Paras:

3. If you look closely, the guy has a kautuka/mauli dhaaga around his wrist:

red.PNG

...indicating he's probably a Hindu or at

In short, I don't see any reason why you'd think this isn't an Indian Para SF commando.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

FAB DEFENSE + Zeiss RSA-S Sight on Romanian AK/Md

This is aesthetic as fuck.

Thank you bhrātā for this posting this pic.

Many a time I've seen army dude even some SF dudes with baggy pants, large jackets, unkept beards (sf), it mostly comes off as unappealing.
I know looks are a matter of non concern but if u are SF u might as well look cool.

Everything about this pic is right.

-Pants that arent too baggy.

-More comfortable Upper garment
The one which they wore before made them look like coolies of some sort.

-Probably the most important is the well camoflauged gun blending into baground.

-Good trigger discipline.
The trigger is not engaged but mere cm away for quick reaction. The gun is pointed downwards in certain inclined angle where it won't shoot either foot. The second hand is also close to handle.

-Well developed upper body. I can't tell the difference in most cases where the stomach ends and chest begins but here it is clearly visible.

Also to clarify No homo.

Brahmaputra Mail 2

Country flag
Talked to the same SF guy. I asked him about his stint in Bhutan. He was posted there along with GR and Assam regt. They were posted in Western Bhutan (beyond Haa valley, close to Doklam and almost upto Northern Bhutan). What SF guy was doing in border outposts of Bhutan with China is anybody's guess. Life was tough there. Supplies would take days to reach due to non-existence of motorable road. Fresh meat is not available in Bhutan as Bhutan doesn't have slaughter houses. Every meat is imported from India and are sun-dried to preserve them for long duration (If you visit Bhutan you will notice this). They would give a special order for meat from Phuentsholing through contacts. Every ration was carried on backpacks as there were no mules.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Talked to the same SF guy. I asked him about his stint in Bhutan. He was posted there along with GR and Assam regt. They were posted in Western Bhutan (beyond Haa valley, close to Doklam and almost upto Northern Bhutan). What SF guy was doing in border outposts of Bhutan with China is anybody's guess. Life was tough there. Supplies would take days to reach due to non-existence of motorable road. Fresh meat is not available in Bhutan as Bhutan doesn't have slaughter houses. Every meat is imported from India and are sun-dried to preserve them for long duration (If you visit Bhutan you will notice this). They would give a special order for meat from Phuentsholing through contacts. Every ration was carried on backpacks as there were no mules.
I do not know if you should have posted all that unless it is deliberate attempt !!

MuzzleVelocity

Try as they might, once something is on the internet it's on the internet. This is not the 60s where you can hide your failures easily.

I have never seen a millitant outfit with UBGLs (might be common place though), tactical gloves and Digital camo caps.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
None of this is sensitive information. Presence of IMTRAT and its locations are well known to those who are aware about it. Many things I purposefully omit before posting.
Te rant of non-availability of fresh meat has to be false and absurd as ASC has one of largest butcheries located at Phuntsholing which supplies regular fresh to IMTRAT and troop in Bhutan besides AF station Hasimara and Garrison of Hasimara.

Why should you be advertising that SF was there near Doklam? What is the purpose ?
You think an SF officer would be complaining to you about non-availability of fresh meat? What about tons of
canned or tinned meat supplied to troops in case of failures of fresh. Why should one be giving graphic details, if true at all , of condition near Doklam, any way ? You think Indian Army around Doklam is living in penury?

Pathetic misinformation !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles