Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Today is the Birthday of martyr Major Sudhir Walia 9 Para Special Forces (Ashoka Chakra) also a Kargil war veteran

He was the ADC of Gen Malik during Kargil war in Delhi as "peace area posting" away from the battlefield. But he volunteer to join his Unit deployed for action in Kargil (more details on 9 Para SF in Kargil will we posted later)

Gen VP Malik order him for required acclimatization for high altitude warfare but he told him "Sir I am a Pahari i don't need acclimatization" and went directly for action.

Anyways he survived the war but martyred few months after in an encounter with Terrorists.

His uniform and citation

18664279_732437756929762_7616706487667700532_n.jpg

18582646_732437900263081_1530171306080765840_n.jpg

Last edited:

Khagesh

Today is the Birthday of martyr Major Sudhir Walia 9 Para Special Forces (Ashoka Chakra) also a Kargil war veteran

He was the ADC of Gen Malik during Kargil war in Delhi as "peace area posting" away from the battlefield. But he volunteer to join his Unit deployed for action in Kargil (more details on 9 Para SF in Kargil will we posted later)

Gen VP Malik order him for required acclimatization for high altitude warfare but he told him "Sir I am a Pahari i don't need acclimatization" and went directly for action.

Anyways he survived the war but martyred few months after in an encounter with Terrorists.

His uniform and citation

View attachment 16167

View attachment 16169
Volunteering and Veer gati are two unchangeable and irrevocable facts that distinguish these men from the others.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag

His uniform and citation

View attachment 16167

View attachment 16169
budd would you post some info about the Para actions in the forgotten sector of Batalik during 1999?
Also do please do give an insight about roles of SG and SFF during the operation.

TheHurtLocker

Country flag
budd would you post some info about the Para actions in the forgotten sector of Batalik during 1999?
Also do please do give an insight about roles of SG and SFF during the operation.
+1
This message has 30 Characters

Bornubus

Sure buddy.

Detail article will be posted by shatrujeet team @ghost @reddevil9 @hammer head at the facebook page and on DfI.

Role and exclusive pic of 5 Vikas (SFF) and Para SF

In the meantime this is 9 Para SF pic with a dead Paki soldier lying at their Boots with his captured G 3 Rifle

uFKWY14.jpg

Bornubus

DHRUV landing @ high altitude post which dominates the LoC and manned by Special Forces and special Group (SG)

==============================================================

Last edited:

reddevil9

शत्रुजीत
He seems to be bit malnourished
I would love see how much you're able to retain your sinewy physique after the probation, till then i request you to keep your words to yourself, his single punch on the face is enough to push you in the state of eternal comatose

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles