Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame Thrower

IAS needs to be disbanded. They and their kids evidently think they are our colonial overlords. Brown sahib syndrome :doh: Fuck you buddy, I don't care how sorry you are.
Bhai, don't jump on IAS....

I agree there are bad guys in IAS, but most of'em are good ones...we'll always find traitors in every field.

Coming to @Varun verma or people like him or I'd say most of the youth have narrowed down their lives to job/study, weekend, family & movie/dinner.

In my entire life, I haven't personally met a defense enthusiast.

During last July/August one of my colleague brought up about poor Kashmiris who were hit by pellets. I lost my cool for sometime and argued with her. She was in shock (I am the quiet guy in the team) with the info I've provided.

So, basically these folks have no time or interest (based on my understanding on common folks) on defense related issues. He argued and usef wrong words as he had to defined himself(we'll he is on yhe wrong side for sure).

Bhai, at the end of the day please don't loose your cool. Asking for disbanding IAS is wrong!? What you say!?

Thus I rest my case.:) :)

reddevil9

शत्रुजीत
Bro Its Special forces thread Kindly post it in Indian police thread
I am extremely sorry buddy, i wasn't aware about any such specific thread till now, will post such things there from now onward, thanks for informing me:)

WARREN SS

Country flag
IAS needs to be disbanded. They and their kids evidently think they are our colonial overlords. Brown sahib syndrome :doh: Fuck you buddy, I don't care how sorry you are.
IAS cadres is are one Of the best Brains our country produce through Rigorous competitions .Its Like comparing Intel analyst With Field Operative

In World Of Espionage A single Analyst has relevance over multiple field Operatives Bitter Fact but truth

RAW & IB both are one Of the best agencies in country are Filled by these Cadres and others from different sectors From completely non military back ground And Create 70 % more Countries Intelligence output than all Tri services Intelligence combine in less budget

sbm

Country flag
For the Infantry:-

poori aloo
halwa
MRE..parathas,dal,halwa etc

The SF might be privileged though.
They carry that? Parathas and dal? Freeze-dried? Kind of like the dal chawal stuff you find all over in groceries in India made by DFRL? Sounds a hell of a lot better than other army rations.

Filtercoffee

Country flag
They carry that? Parathas and dal? Freeze-dried? Kind of like the dal chawal stuff you find all over in groceries in India made by DFRL? Sounds a hell of a lot better than other army rations.
Sounds better if the armed forces stick to a blood type diet.

TheHurtLocker

Country flag
Do our soldiers get the commercially available MRE dishes?
I have had 5/10 Palak Paneer from ITC Aashirvad(?) which had "Process developed by DRDO" or something to that extent printed on the pack.
I am also an ardent fan of MRE taste test videos on YouTube but not a single video on our Military MRE!
(And we practically own the flavour world with our exquisite spices and mouthwatering cuisine!)
And my personal favourite:

@hammer head @Bornubus @Kunal Biswas and others with access to our Military MRE, a humble request from my end is that a taste test video be uploaded on YouTube!

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Yes,you get packets of all these which you have to heat in boiling water.

Reactions: sbm

mayfair

How are the various regiments being re-designated or converted into Special forces?

I mean do all of them undergo the Para SF course and training?

Bahamut

How are the various regiments being re-designated or converted into Special forces?

I mean do all of them undergo the Para SF course and training?
They all undergo para sf training courses, but it time to bring to the required manpower and equipment

zala09

Indian Army mre contents may be eaten cold
and have both veg and non veg packs
sir any more info about Indian MRE kit
mean more deatails....

All other countries MRE use for Long time ... Few is 3-7 year... for eat ...
and here i can see chapati....also in so its not for long term...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles