Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkhanna

Country flag
GIGN, GSG9, FBI HRT, SAS, JTF-2, GROM, SASR, FSB ALPHA
100% agree with what you say. Add the Koreans, German SEK to the list.

Keep in mind that a Number of SEA counter CT units are not shabby either.

IMO my fav SOF unit right now is GROM. Man those boys punch way above their weight.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag

IMO my fav SOF unit right now is GROM. Man those boys punch way above their weight.
You guys missed Israeli S-13 and FSB vympel.

rkhanna

Country flag
You guys missed Israeli S-13 and FSB vympel.
Haha touche . Including sayeret . Though given the new SOF command in Russia and alpha new prominence I have doubts of vympels importance in Russia's not CT orbat

The point being a host of countries now have top notch SOF units we can hardly rest on our laurels

rkhanna

Country flag
Any info on how good are Chinese SF , I believe equipment wise they must be top notch ,but I am curious about their operational experience, in my humble opinion all the mentioned SFs are regularly involved in real time battle operations , where do chinese get their battle experience and how often ? or are they more on training and battle simulations.
I am not underestimating Chinese SF , just want to know where and with which country are they involved in active battle ops ,PS apart from Pakistan.
Chinese SOF have tons of experience in competitions.

That is probably the entirety of what you need to know about them

Immanuel

Country flag

Funny half those units haven't seen a proper op in years. Don't think many have fired a weapon at a real target either. The list is a joke.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Funny half those units haven't seen a proper op in years. Don't think many have fired a weapon at a real target either. The list is a joke.
It’s like the Chinese who claim to be technologically advancing their military yet haven’t seen any major combat since the 70s. Shiny weapons and new clothes somehow makes a better soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles