Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
They are ITPB troops not SF. The middle one is Afghan

Here is another pic of same ITBP troop (2nd from right ) with one of our Military attaché in Afghanistan. Since Indian presence in Afghanistan is a sensitive issue not much should be disclosed on Public Forums

yJ2bV1488470402.jpg

Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
@Bornubus are you sure?As per my information he is SF ,would not disclose the unit though.
I am only saying about a Particular pic you posted which i clarify above. I am not claiming anything about other pics you have posted.

He is 100 % ITBP same dude in both the pics posted above and previous page.

uh643cew.jpg

ghost

I am only saying about a Particular pic you posted which i clarify above. I am not claiming anything about other pics you have posted.

He is 100 % ITBP same dude in both the pics posted above and previous page.

View attachment 14233
He is not the guy which I am talking about.I don't even recognize this guy.

Filtercoffee

Country flag
The guy to the extreme right(tall one) is SF .I know his unit name but can't disclose.Others could be ITBP.
I was always intrigued about and by SF ops abroad, dint get the gist. Maybe future dislosure should work out my knowledge about them when and if it is safe.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Indian SF in Afghanistan was/is involved in analyzing the threat to Indian govts assets in Afghanistan,training the local Army(ex northern alliance) and indirectly being involved in covert actions.

The MARCOS did a great job but so did a lot of other Navies from across the world in anti piracy ops.

pringles

If India survives 20 years? Why so negative bro..Even Pakis dont talk like that.(Whose existence is really under threat)
I don't think he meant it like that.

Is it not a fact that our country is being circled by vultures? He is not saying that the vultures will win, he is just saying that we have threats from all sides and you are the one keeping us safe from those threats.

The 20 year mention is relevant because it is often cited in popular reference that it will take 20 years for India to become a superpower, and other powers will try their best in these 20 years to derail our development, so a natural statement comes "the next 20 years will be very difficult and delicate for India"

captscooby81

Country flag
Not sure the right thread and may be off the topic is this a story created by the Pakis ?

Pakistan Rules Out Extradition of Indian 'Spy' Kulbhushan Jadhav

The Pakistani government was not considering extraditing alleged "Indian spy" Kulbhushan Jadhav, who was arrested for his alleged involvement in "subversive activities" in Pakistan, Pakistan Foreign Affairs Advisor Sartaj Aziz said, according to Dawn Online.

Aziz told the Senate that Pakistan never said there was any lack of evidence against him. "We have filed an FIR and prepared a case to prosecute Indian state actor for his subversive and terrorist activities in Pakistan," he said.

Aziz said Islamabad has shared a dossier with UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres on New Delhi's involvement in internal affairs of Pakistan, and in subversive and terrorist activities in the country.

"The dossier prepared by Pakistan includes details of Kulbhushan Jadhav, and his activities."

When asked if the government was planning to give the same 'red carpet' treatment to Jadhav, which they gave to CIA contractor Raymond Davis, Aziz explained: "It has never been said that there was any lack of evidence against him."

The Pakistan Army had earlier released a "confessional video" of Jadhav, in which he said he was a serving Indian Navy officer.

India has acknowledged Jadhav as a retired Indian Navy officer, but denied that he was in any way connected to the government.

The Advisor also informed the dossier was prepared on the basis of thorough ground work and inputs from various departments.

According to Geo Tv, the dossier was a way forward to work on the prosecution of Jadhav.

"This is very delicate and sensitive issue and requires detailed preparations and home work as it relates to direct or indirect involvement of Indian state actor in subversive and terrorist activities in Pakistan."

He said Pakistan's view point on this issue is being accepted internationally and the government has also sent a list of questions to the Indian government on this matter.

Meanwhile, Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Senator Aitzaz Ahsan said: "I had announced that if Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif mentions Jadhav's name in his speech, I will donate Rs 50,000 to Pakistan Association of the Blind."

When asked if Sharif had spoken about Jadhav, Aziz said: "When the time is appropriate, the Prime Minister will speak about him."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles