Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saumyasupraik

Country flag
Looking for photos of NSG with SCP-70/90. I know there was one with group of them near that brick red kill house, but can't seem to find it now.

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
Ever heard of Naga troops decapitated Paki head and presented to their CO lol
Ok .. so this one popped up on my fb timline couple of months back:

This incident happened when Naga Regiment was newly raised in the Indian Army and Pakis had no clue what material the Nagas were made of! The Nagas were also given the customary welcome on their induction, but they did not retaliate. Then, for the next two consecutive nights, a couple of Paki soldiers would cross over to the Indian side, lob hand-grenades at the Naga post and run back. On the third night, a few Naga soldiers laid an ambush and caught 2 Pakis. They brought the Paki soldiers back enough to be hidden from the Paki OP sights. They tied the Pakis to a tree, lit a fire and performed a traditional Naga dance! Then they chopped a leg off one of the Paki soldiers and literally barbecued it over the fire. Both the Paki soldiers were let off the next morning, but not before the were made to hear this dialogue between a Naga Havildar and a Sepoy: Sepoy: "Ustaad, inko rakhte hain, bilkul chicken jaisa taste hai." Havildar: "Nahi re, inko jaane do, yeh dono bahut kamjor hain. Ab yahan 3 saal rehna hai; tu tension mat le, aur bahut mote tagde milenge." This news spread like wildfire, and the Pakis (Baluch Regiment) across the LOC were thereafter not to be seen even through binoculars, till the Naga battalion was replaced by another unit after 3 years.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Really....i would b happy if u post some link.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk
I've seen such pics from Kargil, most probably they also have it in their mess hall.

Burkha dutt and Sankarshan Thakur (as war reporting) witnessed such incident when a Paki troop head was pinned to a tree as a trophy.

Will try to post someday.

There are few decapitation by RR troops of Jihadis both by Gurkha and Naga.

Pakis itself claim 12 Pak Army beheading since 2000.

Last edited:

Bornubus

Bahaha that pic though.....paki flag ki real aukaat....Do we also have milestones which states Islamabad "yet to be captured" PoK "not far from reach" ?
Such milestone are made by BRO, if you ever visit Leh, you can see it. BRO did a commendable job in such remote areas.

And yes there are milestones which reads Islamabad, Muzzafarabad well within reach.

Bornubus

Googled a bit and found this commie link which mention beheading of Pakis by Indian Troops in Kargil. I perfectly justified this act whenever i hear the deeds of our troops in Kargil, who fought against all odds and their presence can still be felt in Kargil Heights.

However, this should not be taken as custom but rare exceptions, Personally if i ever got the chance i would've Piss on their bodies.

Troops of the Naga and Jat regiments told us quite plainly they had killed a few intruders they had captured alive in the heights above Drass. “It was rage, just rage,” one Naga soldier said, “They killed many of our mates, we were angry. When we got them, we butchered them.” As and when they brought bodies of intruders back from the heights, the tied them with ropes and dragged them down. “We had enough load to carry as it was, who was going to bother carrying their bodies? Dragging them down was a favour.” There was no sense of guilt or remorse there, just plain retelling; it was as if a fire of emotion had cleansed the act of murder. [Sankarshan Thakur]

___________________________________________________________________________________
Harinder Baweja, who covered the Kargil war for India Today and is currently with the Hindustan Times, tweeted about a similar experience, and was kind enough to share with me the relevant passage from her Kargil book, A Soldier’s Diary. Published in 2000 by the India Today Group, the book was written in the first person of a soldier. Here is the excerpt:

“We have their dead. And a head. The experiences of 18 Garhwal also show another side of the war. The frustration that has built up among our jawans and the thirst for revenge. Having captured Point 4700, not without significant casualties, their jawans went berserk. One of them took out his knife and slit the head of a Pakistani soldier in one stroke. The head was sent to the Brigade Headquarters at Drass and pinned to a tree trunk.
None of the enemy had yet been captured alive – but this is proof that it is only a matter of time. The enemy head, a grisly trophy, became an exhibition piece. Maj Gen Puri came down from Mughalpura to see it. Other officers dropped in to Brigade Headquarters to take a look. So did some of the journalists who have been routinely visiting the Brigade Headquarters. It was there, pinned on the tree, for anyone who could bear to look at it. In fact, the reporters were shown the head with the warning they they won’t be able to sleep for the next three nights. The sight of the pinched face, hair intact, served the macabre purpose of motivating the troops. Or at least, that’s what some Brigade officers believed. To be honest, it did. This is the first time we have laid our hands on the enemy. We have killed one of them. The sight of the head pinned on a tree has a salutary effect. It kind of makes us feel better. The enemy is no longer invisible. Or invincible. It hangs there for a couple of days before Maj Gen Puri asks for it to be removed, after which it is buried in a corner.”

https://kafila.org/2013/01/16/in-multiples-of-ten-ravanas/

Perspective
Confessions of a war reporter June 2001
By Barkha Dutt
During the Kargil War, Barkha Dutt’s was a familiar face on the television screen, bringing live action on the Star News channel. But she was not telling us the complete story. Now she does.

I had to look three times to make sure I was seeing right. Balanced on one knee, in a tiny alley behind the army’s administrative offices, I was peering through a hole in a corrugated tin sheet. At first glance, all I could see were some leaves. I looked harder and amidst all the green, there was a hint of black – it looked like a moustache. “Look again,” said the army colonel, in a tone that betrayed suppressed excitement. This time, I finally saw.

It was a head, the disembodied face of a slain soldier nailed onto a tree. “The boys got it as a gift for the brigade,” said the colonel, softly, but proudly. Before I could react, the show was over. A faded gunny bag appeared from nowhere, shrouded the soldier’s face, the brown of the bag now merging indistinguishably with the green of the leaves.
Minutes later, we walked past the same tree where the three soldiers who had earlier unveiled the victory trophy were standing. From the corner of his eye, the colonel exchanged a look of shard achievement, and we moved on. We were firmly in the war zone.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
This is something not to be discussed on an international forum as it embarrasses India as a nation.
Nothing wrong in discussing. Most civilians might assume it as a hoax, but the people who need to know will get the message.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Its a general procedure for identifying enemies key individual in absence of a camera on field ..

All this stories are over hyped and spiced by people who don`t understand things they see and talk abt ..

This is something not to be discussed on an international forum as it embarrasses India as a nation.
Nothing wrong in discussing. Most civilians might assume it as a hoax, but the people who need to know will get the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles