Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
You cannot compare American Ops in Iraq that with Indian Amry operation in KASHMIR.
1)USA was fighting in foreign land and did not have any regard to colletral damage but we do have.
2)As we have seen in recent dats that civillian helping those bastards, terrorist may use kashmiri youth as shield against Helio's fire.
3)There will be huge uproar by IDIOTS Politcian and Separist leaders.
4) The cost of each operation will be very high
5) These type of combine operation required good cordination between Army and Air Force and exchange of intelligence and data fluently without and blockage
6) MOST IMPORTANT India is NOT USA who use helios, tank, aircraft to kill terroist who have no air ,armoured or navel asset yet lost thousand of troops in Irag and Afghan
7) Indian Army has 60 year experince of counter terrorism tactics, what has USA or NATO had done is not our yardstick. In fact USA should learn from us how to Counter Terrorism operation
Well balanced post.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
3)There will be huge uproar by IDIOTS Politcian and Separist leaders.
Army never cared about any uproar even when RR used to beat Civilian Terror sympathisers with their Boots after wiping their behind by Human Right Reports.

This was back in the 90s when Thousands of Terrorists active in the valley compare with 300 ~ in 2016

4) The cost of each operation will be very high
This is a valid point.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Indian Army is using its own assets insides its own territory against foreign intruders, this is most welcome by civilians and Army if its put in gud use and finishes of fight quickly with lesser chances of casualties both civilians and military ..

Army aviation is used for recon and light air attacks for decades,

However using IFV was not, Again using IFV not necessary increase cost as its already stationed in the area and used in regular drill and firing with live ammunition, It is now only they are used in real operation ..

I think 84mm RL does more collateral then 30mm auto cannon, That building explosion is due to use of 84mm RL ..

6) MOST IMPORTANT India is NOT USA who use helios, tank, aircraft to kill terroist who have no air ,armoured or navel asset yet lost thousand of troops in Irag and Afghan
======================

Its the other way around .,.

There will be huge uproar by IDIOTS Politcian and Separist leaders.

Bornubus

Which unit is this? SFF? Those are P-90s. And what is the other unit?

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk
Not sure about the Unit but the camo is of IA also, the newspaper said that Indian Army contingent took part in the ex.

P 90 could be Indonesian or Brunei.

Bornubus

You see the guy in extreme right corner...1st pic....with desert camo.....is he American?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk
Not sure.

AUSTIN FOSTER

Experts please can you confirm are these MARCOS.
I don't think they are.

If you can give proof based on their equipment and Kevlar used. I Know they are Spain marines just want to listen from the experts

Chinmoy

Country flag
That's because we only have Mi 35 and its hardly be call heavy since Apache and Cobra have more firepower than Mi 35.
Actually in place like J&K something like Apache would be more viable option then Mil35 due to its smart targeting.

Using Mil35 in such densely populated area would have serious political repercussions as I have already old. You can't strafe a civilian area to take out a couple of Mujahids. That too in your own backyard. You do need smart selective firepower for that.

aditya g

Country flag
Thats not an Indian Navy ship

Experts please can you confirm are these MARCOS.
I don't think they are.

If you can give proof based on their equipment and Kevlar used. I Know they are Spain marines just want to listen from the experts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles