Indian nuclear submarines

captscooby81

Country flag
Curtains down for SSN operations in IN for now with returning of chakra to Vladivostok . Russians itself will be having back their sub as their pacific fleet as one active SSN right now . they will do extensive refit of Chakra before they induct it faster in their fleet in couple of years .

What lies ahead of IN nuclear sword arm plans matters now .

I have strong suspicion we will even get chakra 3 from vodka land for leasing .

May be froggies should step up to replace our so called iron bridaar of defence cooperation by offering SSN tech support especially on the reactor part .

Babloo Singh

Country flag
Also anyone with some ship building knowledge tell me what these two things on the barge looks like ? Silos ? Just before someone here go crazy these are close to 18-20 metres in length and 9 metres in width tooo big for SLBM Silo ...

View attachment 88484
Well if dimensions mentioned by you are correct then...... :yo:
1623169675199.png

captscooby81

Country flag
Hmmm now something is striking in my mind . Remember the news of Chakra being meet in accident inside the port and i had even posted sat image of it in dry dock. What if the accident was deliberately done as well all know Chakra always had on board svetlana and natasha's boyfriends as advisers what if our guys want to take a good look at the bottom of the whale and crashed it and taken to dry dock just few years before its lease comes to and end and returned back ??

Chakra and arihant in dry dock June 2018 .

1623180732800.png

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Hmmm now something is striking in my mind . Remember the news of Chakra being meet in accident inside the port and i had even posted sat image of it in dry dock. What if the accident was deliberately done as well all know Chakra always had on board svetlana and natasha's boyfriends as advisers what if our guys want to take a good look at the bottom of the whale and crashed it and taken to dry dock just few years before its lease comes to and end and returned back ??

View attachment 93833
Woah woah woah

Babloo Singh

Country flag

View attachment 93833
1. Why will you put, your most fearsome weapon out of service for long period
2. We have men who can map and measure every thing required while Chakra was in sea/dock
3 And if someone is helping you with it's engine tech, won't he share those details 🤔

omaebakabaka

View attachment 93833
Some conspiracy, no commander would approve a nuke sub into a potential disaster like that and especially near the port or at the port....some might like a secularist or Hillary Clinton or Obama like ones to blame Modi :cool:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles