Indian Navy Developments & Discussions

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
Isn't the 76mm maingun an overkill ? It can accidentally penetrate the ships hull and sink it ? Maybe MMG/HMGs were enough for disabling the rudder ?
if they didnt do it pirates would have entered the somali eez then basically we can say theres nothing navy can do there

omaebakabaka

if they didnt do it pirates would have entered the somali eez then basically we can say theres nothing navy can do there
Sure, that really is a sacred line that no one dares to cross against somalia. Give me a break, it sounds very nonsensical. Reality is you may be right in the case of Indian govt and its cucked bureacrats that still hang on to latin phrases to state their positions....bunch of boot licking idiots.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
Sure, that really is a sacred line that no one dares to cross against somalia. Give me a break, it sounds very nonsensical.
i mean we could cross it but it would cause some noice in the international community in a bad way
remember how maldivians reacted when our coast guards entered maldivian eez

omaebakabaka

i mean we could cross it but it would cause some noice in the international community in a bad way
remember how maldivians reacted when our coast guards entered maldivian eez
No wonder we have SL, Bhutan, BD and Porkis....all punching in the nuts with this attitude. Turkey does it everyday and US does it and any other capable country will do and should so when necessary.

With this attitude, in human life one will remain a virgin all life and open to attacks to take it deep in the rear aka violation due to inaction. No cure to stupidity....all intelligent creatures use something called discretion, rules are not physical truths, mere guidelines to get along

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
No wonder we have SL, Bhutan, BD and Porkis....all punching in the nuts with this attitude. Turkey does it everyday and US does it and any other capable country will do and should so when necessary.
its like we are here alone ,make money and throw the bones to nearby dogs that are good for nothing so that at least they dont bite us

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
EEZ only means that they have exclusive fishing and mining rights and other economic activity there . It is only territorial waters that you cannot transit .
like i said its economic zone but people still make a big fuss about it thats my point

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles