Indian Economy: News and Discussion

SKC

Country flag
I guess hydrogen powered cars is the next big thing but the whole world seems to be going the lithium route and if we miss the bus China will flood the whole market again
After reading about Hydrogen Fuel cell and Direct Hydrogen burning ICE, I am not so sure about it as the final solution now.

Generating Hydrogen at Industrial scale is not easy neither Environment friendly as people are projecting it to be.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
What it looks like to me Bille that you have never left your home. You are a kid who get three meal cooked straight from home kitchen.

I have also travelled by Vande Bharat train and I found nothing wrong in food.
Ya'll Nibbiars To phir Kaam par Khon jata hai, Aap kya boot?. You alreday knew my history please don't make dumb posts. You can make this dumb post because you can. I can't.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ghar se jate ho kaam par ya bahar rah kar job kar rahe ho?
Ya'll Nibbiars was daily from June to September then from october doing work from home from belgaon till now, have to come again to mumbai In March. And then once the project gets completed have to again hunt for another jobs. Perks of doing jobs in the uncertain times.

And do waqt ke khane ki bhi kadki lagi hai aur aap theen time baat kar rahe ho. Aap Kato 6,500 mein Marina phir maunuga. Baate karna aasan hota hai.

Last edited:

Sayman Ame

Country flag
This is some NEWS!!!! : https://www.thehindubusinessline.co...d-have-a-lot-more-lithium/article66496819.ece

" Why India could have a lot more lithium "
  • Three of the 19 exploratory projects taken up by the GSI have graduated from G4 to G3, and one to G2.
  • These are in the Sirohi district (Sibagaon block) and Nagaur districts (Mohangarh block) of Rajasthan and Reasi district of J&K.
  • It is the Reasi district find that is in the news now. The next could well be the two G3s in Rajasthan.
  • The Rewat Hill block, also of Nagaur district in Rajasthan, is the one that has graduated to G2.
Considering that exploration for lithium is still young in India and given that there have been quite a number of G4 and G3 finds, it is not out of place to dream about more major lithium discoveries in India.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The India's Largest Transit Oriented Development.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The So many unknown Firm's. Has anybody heard of Tauschen group?. They have proposed to invest more than 20 billion dollars and they have website without the HTTP. Apparently they have a office in Mumbai.

Fo02HetX0AUB-8n.jpeg

Last edited:

Spindrift

Ya'll Nibbiars The So many unknown Firm's. Has anybody heard of Tauschen group?. They have proposed to invest more than 20 billion dollars and they have website without the HTTP. Apparently they have a office in Mumbai.

View attachment 193503
Well looking up the SOA record for tauschenhk.com it looks like the domain name was registered or last modified in June 2017

1676272165187.png

And here is the websites timeline from the wayback machine: Looks like the their website first came into existence in 2020.

1676272362503.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles