Indian Economy: News and Discussion

sauntheninja

Country flag
This 'Stop Adani' Twitter page (along with a few Khali Khopdis) was even campaigning against farm bills, labour codes, mining bills and what not. Now do your calculations! There is a reason why successive governments have been getting involved with crackdowns on foreign funded NGOs (starting with those Kudanukulam protestors from UPA era to the most recent FCRA crackdowns).
God forbid people have different opinions to the laws passed by the government and is starting a twitter trend nowdays considered a conspiracy

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Crazywithmath

Country flag
God forbid people have different opinions to the laws passed by the government and is starting a twitter trend nowdays considered a conspiracy
You think it is that simple? Why on earth will a bunch of Aussies start protesting against bills passed in the Indian Parliament? What are their stakes here? What does 'Stop Adani' campaign have to do with bills passed in India?

doreamon

Country flag
I never really said there isn't any truth to it but i just said the influence is greatly exaggerated in the article you quoted IB said "The negative impact on GDP growth is assessed to be 2-3 per cent per annum" i dont know whether the journalist added this line later or not but dosen't this seem a vastly exaggerated number
You are not following history of anti industry protest in india .. They have successfully removed many big time industry as well as many developmental projects like dams , roads in india has been delayed for decades ..

sauntheninja

Country flag
You think it is that simple? Why on earth will a bunch of Aussies start protesting against bills passed in the Indian Parliament? What are their stakes here? What does 'Stop Adani' campaign have to do with bills passed in India?
Because he currently owns a mine in australia and their public don't like it similiar stop adani posters were seen during India vs Australia cricket series as well

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Because he currently owns a mine in australia and their public don't like it similiar stop adani posters were seen during India vs Australia cricket series as well
They regularly campaign against that mining project; I know that much. All I am asking is that what does it have to do with a bunch of bills passed in the Indian Parliament?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
It was just a twitter hastag right?
Ya'll Nibbiars nothing is just a hastag here. It much deeper than we think. This interconnected incident may look not related but when you go into detail then you will find a patterns here.

Crazywithmath

Country flag

doreamon

Country flag
china funding this potest

this is what ex prime minister Manmohan singh said

doreamon

Country flag
There is website dedicated to stop Adani .. 😅

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
I don't really find all of these conspiracy theories baseless. Sure some of them are indeed stupid but remember what chinks attempted with Adani in Australia?

Wait, was that Australia telling china to backoff from funding left loonies against an indian project?

The stupid article repeats the same shit again and again and kind off insinuating Australian govt was in the wrong.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
They regularly campaign against that mining project; I know that much. All I am asking is that what does it have to do with a bunch of bills passed in the Indian Parliament?

They bought the conspiratotial rhetoric of the garibi bachao andolan that Ambani and Adani will benefit greatly from those laws.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag

If you're skeptical about government and big business, why are you not skeptical about five star woke activism?

You think there's no money to be made there?

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Wait, was that Australia telling china to backoff from funding left loonies against an indian project?

The stupid article repeats the same shit again and again and kind off insinuating Australian govt was in the wrong.
Actually there were detailed articles on various Australian newspapers on how exactly chinks tightened screws against Adani because apparently they did not want competition in the field of mining. I remember reading them online but could not find them rightaway.

the garibi bachao andolan
:bplease:

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles