Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
isn’t Anil Agarwal himself a UK citizen?
Ya'll Nibbiars you don't need a Indian citizen ships to affect your operations in India. Can target any firms forgetting the TN Nuclear plant targeting Russia firms and out strategic sectors?.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
isn’t Anil Agarwal himself a UK citizen?
My brother once told me that Lakshmi Mittal and Anil chicha live in UK because of the threat of “being murdered” and sheeit because of being involved in capital intensive business of resources extraction and other stuff.

Haldilal

Country flag
I find these conspiracy theories very funny and how quickly people latch on this
Ya'll Nibbiars are this just conspiracy theories or there is some truth behind them the Hindustan Copper is a stragling case study on this. Some time study this and then discuss about that shall we.

sauntheninja

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars are this just conspiracy theories or there is some truth behind them the Hindustan Copper is a stragling case study on this. Some time study this and then discuss about that shall we.
There maybe some truth to it sure but most of it is vastly exaggerated by these people and the media who can then spin their versions of the story for more trp i mean if a channel runs a headline a international conspiracy towards India the channel will overnight become no 1 in trp

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
There maybe some truth to it sure but most of it is vastly exaggerated by these people and the media who can then spin their versions of the story for more trp i mean if a channel runs a headline a international conspiracy towards India the channel will overnight become no 1 in trp
But isn't it true that many elements like Maoists , missionaries and many environmentalists (who drive fuel guzzling suv and like in extravagant houses with lot of wastage of resources ) ??

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars every news channel operations like that now. The Hindustan Copper was a eye opener for most of the memebers here. Many competitors and nations who have high stake in a particular sector can go to any limits to discrupts the strategic sectors of a particular nations. That's a Economic esponiage. You will finds many type of economic espionage carried by a firm, cartel, organization or even a nation against another.

sauntheninja

Country flag
But isn't it true that many elements like Maoists , missionaries and many environmentalists (who drive fuel guzzling suv and like in extravagant houses with lot of wastage of resources ) ??
Most of them are domestic problems though whats international about this

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars After the Hindustan Copper episode we become a net importer of Copper. Now the dot connection is upto your imaginations.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Most of them are domestic problems though whats international about this
Okay so go and read about Maoists and their main leaders , then search on their twitter timeline about theur travel , then NGO run by them or theur family ,then check theur funding , then check about where are missionaries have stronghold ,then check who have participated in their events ,then check religion of Maoist and many environmentalists , then their statements on topics out of their zone about favouring which side .

Check for source of funding ,if that doesn't open up things for you then , lunar mission was a conspiracy and nobody landed on moon

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars every news channel operations like that now. The Hindustan Copper was a eye opener for most of the memebers here. Many competitors and nations who have high stake in a particular sector can go to any limits to discounts the strategic sectors of a particular nations. That's a Economic esponiage. You will finds many type of economic espionage carried by a firm, cartel, organization or even a nation against another.
I don't really find all of these conspiracy theories baseless. Sure some of them are indeed stupid but remember what chinks attempted with Adani in Australia?

Haldilal

Country flag
The funds.

Protestant churches have popped up in Chattisgarh and they have connection in Germany.
Ya'll Nibbiars The Maosit Church Nexus is pretty old since 70s. This has never been denied but also never raised properly. Not just limited to a certain country but many different churches have direct stake in the maoist operations.

doreamon

Country flag
I find these conspiracy theories very funny and how quickly people latch on this
not conspiracy .. there is lot more to this . And not just NGO.. bureaucracy , politicians , press are funded for this purpose as well . Start searching on this topic .. history of anti development protests , red taps and u ll find many materials .

Donors of this ngos mentioned in IB report were from US, the UK, Germany, The Netherlands and Scandinavian countries ..

chinese have their own in india as well

Last edited:

sauntheninja

Country flag
not conspiracy .. there is lot more to this . And not just NGO.. bureaucracy , politicians , press are funded for this purpose as well . Start searching on this topic .. history of anti development protests , red taps and u ll find many materials .

Donors of this ngo were from US, the UK, Germany, The Netherlands and Scandinavian countries ..
I never really said there isn't any truth to it but i just said the influence is greatly exaggerated in the article you quoted IB said "The negative impact on GDP growth is assessed to be 2-3 per cent per annum" i dont know whether the journalist added this line later or not but dosen't this seem a vastly exaggerated number

Crazywithmath

Country flag
I don't really find all of these conspiracy theories baseless. Sure some of them are indeed stupid but remember what chinks attempted with Adani in Australia?
This 'Stop Adani' Twitter page (along with a few Khali Khopdis) was even campaigning against farm bills, labour codes, mining bills and what not. Now do your calculations! There is a reason why successive governments have been getting involved with crackdowns on foreign funded NGOs (starting with those Kudanukulam protestors from UPA era to the most recent FCRA crackdowns).

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles