Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

HitmanBlood

Country flag
Everyday leftist khangresi clowns attacking sucessful Indian business houses made me think what do Adani Ambani have agaist Khangress? Why this weird obsession on hating them?

More I dig deeper I have noticed every sector where India does give competition to Chinese is under attack by Khangressis.

Here is my observations

The copper plant in Tamil Nadu was giving competition to Chinese in international market so it was shut down by environmentalist.

india neutrino observatory, a ground breaking project, first in asia, project is stalled by protestors. This would put India ahead of China in physics.

Bullet train project where Chinese firms were rejected in favor of Japanese is facing unknown delays by Khangress led Maharashtra gov.

Both Adani and Ambani are facing hate because if see larger picture, these two business houses have dominated every sector where they entered. There is a genuine possibility that these two may one day become international giants and give Chinese companies a tough competition.

Agriculture reforms where India would have made India a major processed food producer in the world. The third world is currently dominated by Chinese food companies. Arrival of Indian companies will mean compitition to China.

Mumbai Metro 3 where Chinese companies where dropped. All the sudden environment NGOs and Khangress have stalled this project indefinitely.

During height of India China tensions in 2020, OFB workers union led by leftists tried to go on strike and Khangressi mouthpiece NDTV supported them as victims.

iPhone maker started producing their electronics in India giving an alternative to Chinese dominated phone market, all the sudden riots broke out in Wistron's India plant to derail this development.

I am not sure what exactly is going on here but there is some hidden anti-nationals agenda is going on.

images.jpeg

Maybe China is pumping money into corrupt anti-national ecosystem to stop India from ever competing with China. This is a solid probability. Anti-nationals like khangreess and NGOs would care less as long as they are getting paid.

This lobby will try to derail any major development in the country that may give India an edge over China. I am afraid the future Semiconductor fab plan could be the next target of this lobby.

Rxbanda

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars get ready to shell more for the Fuel.

This thread and the infrastructure threads are the only ones which I thought of visiting for the next few days. All other threads are making me depressed.

And now this one.

UPA2 saw very high oil prices. Between 2010-2014, the price per barrel was on average nearly $100. Modi govt was really lucky to have it low. Saved a whole lot of money for them. Now it is $77. This year saw huge rise, almost doubled. Some articles online are saying that it will hit $100.
COVID-19 caused major setback for the economy. If crude oil price increases, it will only aggravate the troubles for the govt.

prabhu rama _/\_

Haldilal

Country flag
This thread and the infrastructure threads are the only ones which I thought of visiting for the next few days. All other threads are making me depressed.

And now this one.

UPA2 saw very high oil prices. Between 2010-2014, the price per barrel was on average nearly $100. Modi govt was really lucky to have it low. Saved a whole lot of money for them. Now it is $77. This year saw huge rise, almost doubled. Some articles online are saying that it will hit $100.
COVID-19 caused major setback for the economy. If crude oil price increases, it will only aggravate the troubles for the govt.

prabhu rama _/\_
Ya'll Nibbiars Regrettably this will never happen for political reasons. There is too much to lose and little to gain financially for the states, not to mention the tax revenue is the best way for state politics to finance freebie culture for votes.

The moment states accept fuel under GST the cascade of producing state Vs consuming state begins along with the same old fund mediation by centre and then, we as a state are getting stiffed ruckus will come right back up. We have been seeing this same issue come back again and again over the years as soon as Brent crude prices spike due to the all powerful OPEC cartel.

Crude spikes triggers supply chain prices spike and refiners want to hold on to their margins, while center and states won't let go of easy money and voila! Here we are again.

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Once Chipi airport starts operations, Sindhudurg will be 50 mins from Mumbai, bringing international tourists and Cargo. And it change business and political landscape of Konkan, aspiring to complete with Goa.

sauntheninja

Country flag
Everyday leftist khangresi clowns attacking sucessful Indian business houses made me think what do Adani Ambani have agaist Khangress? Why this weird obsession on hating them?

More I dig deeper I have noticed every sector where India does give competition to Chinese is under attack by Khangressis.

Here is my observations

The copper plant in Tamil Nadu was giving competition to Chinese in international market so it was shut down by environmentalist.

india neutrino observatory, a ground breaking project, first in asia, project is stalled by protestors. This would put India ahead of China in physics.

Bullet train project where Chinese firms were rejected in favor of Japanese is facing unknown delays by Khangress led Maharashtra gov.

Both Adani and Ambani are facing hate because if see larger picture, these two business houses have dominated every sector where they entered. There is a genuine possibility that these two may one day become international giants and give Chinese companies a tough competition.

Agriculture reforms where India would have made India a major processed food producer in the world. The third world is currently dominated by Chinese food companies. Arrival of Indian companies will mean compitition to China.

Mumbai Metro 3 where Chinese companies where dropped. All the sudden environment NGOs and Khangress have stalled this project indefinitely.

During height of India China tensions in 2020, OFB workers union led by leftists tried to go on strike and Khangressi mouthpiece NDTV supported them as victims.

iPhone maker started producing their electronics in India giving an alternative to Chinese dominated phone market, all the sudden riots broke out in Wistron's India plant to derail this development.

I am not sure what exactly is going on here but there is some hidden anti-nationals agenda is going on.

View attachment 113214

Maybe China is pumping money into corrupt anti-national ecosystem to stop India from ever competing with China. This is a solid probability. Anti-nationals like khangreess and NGOs would care less as long as they are getting paid.

This lobby will try to derail any major development in the country that may give India an edge over China. I am afraid the future Semiconductor fab plan could be the next target of this lobby.
Rather than china funding these people i think its just the fact that there is so much media around climate change and young people watch videos about it on youtube read about it and then they suddenly want to become environmentalist failing to realise India in per capita basis consumes far less energy than the western nations and the only way to grow is by using these polluting industries

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Indian Tech & Infra (@IndianTechGuide) Tweeted:
29th Indian Unicorn in 2021 - Licious.

Bengaluru based 'Licious', Online meat delivery company has raised $52 million and became 29th unicorn of 2021. #startupindia

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Indian Tech & Infra (@IndianTechGuide) Tweeted:
29th Indian Unicorn in 2021 - Licious.

Bengaluru based 'Licious', Online meat delivery company has raised $52 million and became 29th unicorn of 2021. #startupindia

One thing is clear startups have scope only in Banglore, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad and Pune

Haldilal

Country flag
Rather than china funding these people i think its just the fact that there is so much media around climate change and young people watch videos about it on youtube read about it and then they suddenly want to become environmentalist failing to realise India in per capita basis consumes far less energy than the western nations and the only way to grow is by using these polluting industries
Ya'll Nibbiars There nothing as such thing as Spotenous recation only pre planned strategies.

Haldilal

Country flag
Hafeez Contractor’s bid for Mumbai EWF.
View attachment 113230
Ya'll Nibbiars that the rejected plan I alreday made the post on the updated plans for the first phase remember. Even the tender for the Royal Eastern Yatch Club is now open. See the Infrastructure thread for that.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars that the rejected plan I alreday made the post on the updated plans for the first phase remember. Even the tender for the Royal Eastern Yatch Club is now open. See the Infrastructure thread for that.
Seems like the redevelopment of this part has been in talks since 2010, nothing happened. Lmao.

Haldilal

Country flag
Seems like the redevelopment of this part has been in talks since 2010, nothing happened. Lmao.
Ya'll Nibbiars only since 2016. And now the tender for the RWYC is open the construction of the public utilities has alreday started.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The embarrassing fact that companies came to India (Gurgaon) just because it was easier to pay bribes rather than indulge with the red tape bureaucracy of India, speaks volumes on the sad state of affairs in India and how much high hopes we have in this thread for our country.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles