Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Body of one more jawan found in Sunjwan
ANI | Updated: Feb 13, 2018 11:32 IST
https://www.aninews.in/news/nationa...ore-jawan-found-in-sunjwan201802131131430003/
Sunjwan (Jammu and Kashmir) [India], Feb 13 (ANI): The mortal remains of one more Army personnel was recovered on Tuesday from Sunjwan Army Camp.

A total of six army personnel and one civilian have been killed in recent terror attack at Sunjwan Army Camp.

Meanwhile, Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti and Deputy CM Nirmal Singh attended the wreath laying ceremony of four Army personnel, who lost their lives in the Sunjwan attack.

Chief Minister Mufti even met the family members of the deceased jawans.

On a similar note, an encounter is still underway in Srinagar's Karan camp, where one CRPF personnel have lost his life on Monday.

"Encounter is still going on, we are operating cautiously to avoid any collateral damage to citizens and property,"Zulfiqar Hasan, IG Operation told media.

Security forces are even conducting search operation in Jammu's Raipur Domana area.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
ya its confirmed now 2 pigs killed

forces facing heavy stone pelting there ............
and one thing to note it is said to forces to kill those terrorist s with miniman loss to our side

so they are taking time ..

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
wow after uri and all attack our gov still sleeping ,last 72 hrs 3 attacks ..lost of lives ,where is air India brand ambassador pm what a waste gov ..after all these our gov incapable of providing security to those who protect us..so much talk just to get vote...

army compound wall ..even slums have better walls ...so shit our gov is just a talk show..

enough is enough
So what's new? A gazillion committees are formed after each attack to go into these aspects but fuk-all happens and files and files of recommendations gather dust in the defence ministry. What happened to the Subramanian committee after Kargil? It's been 18 years and squat has been implemented.

Our political class is too busy fighting to retain and gain power. Where's the time to consider serious issues like national defence? This is not even discussed in Parliament, because these yahoos either know nothing about defence or turn a blind eye for scoring brownie points against each other in Parliament instead.

After the Pathankot attack, a committee under former Army Vice Chief, Lt Gen Philip Campose, Rs 2,000 crore had to be given for upgrading security at defence establishments over two years. Of this, half the money, that is Rs 1,000 crore , was supposed to be given in 2017. However, there has not been any allocation by the Defence Ministry so far!! Not a frikkin' pie!

Now, last Saturday after the Sunjwan attack, the defence ministry has again sanctioned Rs 1,487 crore to the army to fortify its bases in Jammu and Kashmir, North East and several other places to plug their security gaps and protect them from any terror attacks.

I'll eat my Mexican hat if the amount is released for perimeter defences anytime soon. That file is going to start collecting dust soon and eaten by termites just like the other recommendations. So its going to be more of the same.

This government has started sucking big time.

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
India today is saying that all terrorist killed in sunjwan terror attacked are serving Pakistani officers...
This would have been big big news, but nothing in the media. No channel mentions that these two yahoos were serving Paki officers. Fake news till authenticated by multiple sources.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
India today is saying that all terrorist killed in sunjwan terror attacked are serving Pakistani officers...
Nothing new
CAD is always actively sending serving personals in collaboration with let and joint miscellaneous X. But then you won't find any service record as they destroy before sending them in.

Immanuel

Country flag
Off late this MOD and Govt. seem very inept at handling these things. The early years were a bit better but now it apears Ministry of Dholgigiri is half asleep. Always said V.K Singh is actually the only fit DM in that corner. We actually need a 'Drain the Swamp' moment.

Something about a career soldier being DM has so much more of a fuck you factor than others. He is also the one who began with the implementation of the deadly doctrine now in place.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Always said V.K Singh is actually the only fit DM in that corner. We actually need a 'Drain the Swamp' moment.
If he becomes DM then Army will have more say than civil government in the Ministry. This is why he is not made a MoD. More over he is just like Modi, no weaknesses and would simply question the decisions.

Butter Chicken

Country flag

Kazah

Another propaganda against Indian army....Now porkies are worried as max casualties were kashmiri muslim soldiers and not the hindu baniya....

anyone knows kashmiri here? plz verify this video and also confirm whether she is wife of soldier or not

Flame Thrower

I wasn't sure of where to post this...if this is off topic, then please move to relevant thread.

I always wondered and got angry when lots of people gathered at Terrorist's death.

I personally felt that those gatherings could be used as Intel sources.

But, today I read about another angle. If terrorists can get support from OGWs, then they can also scare the rest of Kashmiri in that Village. How hard is for an OGW to mark a family as army informers and get them killed(for silly reasons such as not attending funeral) @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR Bhai, correct me if I am wrong. I read that during 90's and early 2000's terrorists killed lots of civilians for various reasons especially on border villages. Army had trained women(to guard their villages) on using weapons. This training has helped in reducing the no of incidents (Terrorists harming civilians).

Now, I don't mean that there is support for Jihadis, but not everyone support those bastards. Not everyone attends funeral with passion, some come for money, others come out of fear. All I wanna say is, before abusing the next Terrorist's death gathering, I'll remember that not everyone came for money or support. Some of'em came out of fear.

During Sunjwan attack, 6 soldiers and a civilian lost their lives. Lance Naik Mohammed Iqbal Sheikh and his father were.......

When their bodies were brought back to their hometown(Tral), over 1500 people attended the funeral. We have seen similar gathering for Lt. Umar.

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/pe...ways-had-a-smile/amp_articleshow/62904809.cms

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I wasn't sure of where to post this...if this is off topic, then please move to relevant thread.

I always wondered and got angry when lots of people gathered at Terrorist's death.

I personally felt that those gatherings could be used as Intel sources.

But, today I read about another angle. If terrorists can get support from OGWs, then they can also scare the rest of Kashmiri in that Village. How hard is for an OGW to mark a family as army informers and get them killed(for silly reasons such as not attending funeral) @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR Bhai, correct me if I am wrong. I read that during 90's and early 2000's terrorists killed lots of civilians for various reasons especially on border villages. Army had trained women(to guard their villages) on using weapons. This training has helped in reducing the no of incidents (Terrorists harming civilians).

Now, I don't mean that there is support for Jihadis, but not everyone support those bastards. Not everyone attends funeral with passion, some come for money, others come out of fear. All I wanna say is, before abusing the next Terrorist's death gathering, I'll remember that not everyone came for money or support. Some of'em came out of fear.

During Sunjwan attack, 6 soldiers and a civilian lost their lives. Lance Naik Mohammed Iqbal Sheikh and his father were.......

When their bodies were brought back to their hometown(Tral), over 1500 people attended the funeral. We have seen similar gathering for Lt. Umar.

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/pe...ways-had-a-smile/amp_articleshow/62904809.cms
Your observation is right.

And not every place in the valley is pro Pak.

Otherwise we would really not have a Muslim as the head of Kashmir Police.

SOG full of kashmiri muslims and successful.

JAKLI & JAKRIF having so many muslims..infact the highest of any infantry regtt in Indian Army.

Some are pro Indian and some are pro Pakistani but the majority are neutral who dont have a strong opinion and it is for them we have to be morally right in this war.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
BJP is doing a big mistake by bending down to PDP, Mehbooba is nervous and has been delaying elections after elections in fear of losses.

They have delayed the Panchayat election, which is very important. This is after so many years that elections are getting delayed, these things help terrorists.

Other than that I suspect a strong hand of PDP and Jamat-e-Islami cadre, in supporting and facilitating the Srinagar Jail break, and terror attack in Jammu. There are clear signs that without help from inside such an attack would not have happened. They are using these tactics to pressure BJP to get back to autonomy status which UPA II was giving them.

Meanwhile a terrorist kills Hurriyat activist.

Khudai Insaf. Militan kiling Huritay guys. What better news can be than this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles