Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I wasn't sure of where to post this...if this is off topic, then please move to relevant thread.

I always wondered and got angry when lots of people gathered at Terrorist's death.

I personally felt that those gatherings could be used as Intel sources.

But, today I read about another angle. If terrorists can get support from OGWs, then they can also scare the rest of Kashmiri in that Village. How hard is for an OGW to mark a family as army informers and get them killed(for silly reasons such as not attending funeral) @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR Bhai, correct me if I am wrong. I read that during 90's and early 2000's terrorists killed lots of civilians for various reasons especially on border villages. Army had trained women(to guard their villages) on using weapons. This training has helped in reducing the no of incidents (Terrorists harming civilians).

Now, I don't mean that there is support for Jihadis, but not everyone support those bastards. Not everyone attends funeral with passion, some come for money, others come out of fear. All I wanna say is, before abusing the next Terrorist's death gathering, I'll remember that not everyone came for money or support. Some of'em came out of fear.

During Sunjwan attack, 6 soldiers and a civilian lost their lives. Lance Naik Mohammed Iqbal Sheikh and his father were.......

When their bodies were brought back to their hometown(Tral), over 1500 people attended the funeral. We have seen similar gathering for Lt. Umar.

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/pe...ways-had-a-smile/amp_articleshow/62904809.cms
this happens when pussy leaders don't act neither on LC nor across LC covertly. just intel gathering is not sufficient. They need to strike.

This rhetoric of war against terrorism has only helped Pakistan where as the ground situation is Kashmir is burning.
No one gives a damn to what Indians say when it comes to geo Politics. Why because India is only a dialogue maker.

If India is so serious about taking actions against terrorism then they have to strike and make a place of doers not dialogue makers.

All countries in the world are striking the terrorists at the point of their origin and what India is doing?

Butter Chicken

Country flag
300 militants in Pakistan ready to enter India: Army

JAMMU: More than 300 militants are waiting across the Line of Control (LoC) in Pakistan to infiltrate into India, the Army said on Wednesday, adding that the Pakistan Army played a key role in planning terror attacks in Jammu and Kashmir.

Lt Gen Devraj Anbu told the media at the Udhampur headquarters of the Army's Northern Command: "(A total of) 185-220 terrorists in the south and 190-225 terrorists in the north of Peer Panjal are ... ready for infiltration."

The officer said the Pakistan Army had a direct role in planning terror attacks in Jammu and Kashmir, which is divided between India and Pakistan.

Asked about possible Indian retaliation against the terror attack on the Sunjuwan Army camp in the state, he said, "Operating along the LoC is quite complex and challenging. I do not feel that we really need to do tit for tat."

He added: "We plan our strategy and we will continue with this."

Speaking on ceasefire violations by Pakistan, he said 192 Pakistani soldiers were killed in Indian retaliation.
"They admitted only six or seven deaths in two incidents, but our sources said that number is big," he said.

Brood Father

Country flag
300 militants in Pakistan ready to enter India: Army

JAMMU: More than 300 militants are waiting across the Line of Control (LoC) in Pakistan to infiltrate into India, the Army said on Wednesday, adding that the Pakistan Army played a key role in planning terror attacks in Jammu and Kashmir.

Lt Gen Devraj Anbu told the media at the Udhampur headquarters of the Army's Northern Command: "(A total of) 185-220 terrorists in the south and 190-225 terrorists in the north of Peer Panjal are ... ready for infiltration."

The officer said the Pakistan Army had a direct role in planning terror attacks in Jammu and Kashmir, which is divided between India and Pakistan.

Asked about possible Indian retaliation against the terror attack on the Sunjuwan Army camp in the state, he said, "Operating along the LoC is quite complex and challenging. I do not feel that we really need to do tit for tat."

He added: "We plan our strategy and we will continue with this."

Speaking on ceasefire violations by Pakistan, he said 192 Pakistani soldiers were killed in Indian retaliation.
"They admitted only six or seven deaths in two incidents, but our sources said that number is big," he said.
Yep .. Good that we know.. Now wait till they infiltrate and kill our soldiers.. So that we can make Pakistan pay for that... Oh and not to forget kadi ninda toppings

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
See that black backpack ? it's NETRA UAV package.

Netra is developed jointly by DRDO & Ideal Forge and in service for CT ops and at LoC. We will make some sperate posts on UAV in service including some super exclusive stuff.

=======

1st photo from recent terrorist attack in Srinagar.

~ Shatrujeet​

1971ftw

Country flag
What do these naxals even want anymore? What is their point? They just seem so outdated now.
A communist government, but nowadays just want the woods for themselves to smuggle lumber , sand pouch, extortion . You can't really be surprised , they have lived this life for decades , this is their way of life .

India should come to a negotiation , but considering the amount of money they are probably making by illegal activities & foreign fundings , its very difficult

Galaxy 7

Encounter rages in North Kashmir’s Palanan, Pattan, Baramulla, as troops of 176 Bn, 53 Bn of CRPF, SOG Baramulla (JKP), 29 RR of Army carry out CASO and have successfully cordoned 01 terrorist. Gunbattle on. More details awaited.

Terrorists escaped :frusty:

aystle

Country flag
Folks.. Look this.. Pakistani ISI funded E-commerce site..new type of propaganda against India

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
So what would be the correct approach to dealing with the problem?
the tribals don't want interference
the politicians favor the capitalist
the tribals have no option but to favor the naxals although they dont support them either. Because the naxals now are not the same naxals what was there in 80's. They have become mafia.

solution is very simple.

create an opportunity for bio products there and sustainible development. But they dont want to do it intentionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles