Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPIEZ

Country flag
no plastic on INSAS.................... If rifle is not reliable then tough customer like IA would not have used it in such large number.
And what about AKs and their accuracy ????

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
good to see this pic, still we are far from reaching point where RCWS can be used. BTW good fire power on anti mine vehicle.
Sir, think abt a small tank abt the size of German wisel with a turret holding two AGL-30S and one MG.. :D
Just my imaginations..

SPIEZ

Country flag
But vets can do wonders with AKs too..
Couldnt understand the last part ... and what rifle is it thatu are holding ???? can see the riflings on those :)

sayareakd

Country flag
kunal sir we can have this grenade launcher

and LMG with drum magazine would be good for RCWS on Army Jeep.

for CT operations LMG with drum magazine would be enough on RCWS on jeep (dont want to scare locals with grenade launcher).

something like this

would be prefect for CT and regular army.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Couldnt understand the last part ... and what rifle is it thatu are holding ???? can see the riflings on those :)
I meant the one are experienced men at CT operation can shoot 50m head shots with AK sights..

I like Insas, Gov dont allow certain things some limits..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
kunal sir we can have this grenade launcher

something like this

would be prefect for CT and regular army.
Civillian dont understand firearms much, But we can use FN-MAG coz its plenty..

Army prefer OFB MPVs and Tashak APC mainly but not jeep coz ofb MPV are small yet have more ground clearance so does tashak,
I have seen MPVs using OFB RCWS..

Even these are very good, Deign is better than most, But the thing is IA top brass need to understand and issue the requirement..

Sir i hope u find this interesting:
Indian Defence News: Elbit Systems Introduces New Dual Remote Weapon Station (DRWS)

pmaitra

no plastic on INSAS.................... If rifle is not reliable then tough customer like IA would not have used it in such large number.
If you don't mind me interrupting Mr. Sayare, I'd like to add that plastic superpower Nilkamal does make furniture for INSAS rifles. Of course, the material used is tough, not the same as in Nilkamal chairs and tables.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
Can any one make clear why vz58s were limited to only PARA SF and only some ghataks?why was it not inducted in mass?also please tell among the the different types of AKMs used by IA which is the best one?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Can any one make clear why vz58s were limited to only PARA SF and only some ghataks?why was it not inducted in mass?also please tell among the the different types of AKMs used by IA which is the best one?

1. VZ-58
2. East German AKM
3. Romanian AKM
4. Bulgarian AKM

VZ-58 is only used by SF coz of the cost, AKM are cheaper..

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag

1. VZ-58
2. East German AKM
3. Romanian AKM
4. Bulgarian AKM

VZ-58 is only used by SF coz of the cost, AKM are cheaper..
kunalji among the three different types of AKMs which is the best in terms of finish ,accuracy,nonstoppages ,and reliability?i know that romanian and east german akms are not produced any more and the only one in assembly line is bulgarian.Is the furniture of bulgarian made of composite materials like AK103 or just black paint over wooden furniture?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
kunalji among the three different types of AKMs which is the best in terms of finish ,accuracy,nonstoppages ,and reliability?i know that romanian and east german akms are not produced any more and the only one in assembly line is bulgarian.Is the furniture of bulgarian made of composite materials like AK103 or just black paint over wooden furniture?
IA use mainly Romanian AKs, All are relaible AKs, Bulagrians have fiber insted of wood, making it more lighter..

pmaitra

IA use mainly Romanian AKs, All are relaible AKs, Bulagrians have fiber insted of wood, making it more lighter..
Kunal, please tell me from your experience, would you prefer wood or plastic?

I have used both and I kind of liked the feel of the wood furniture. In fact, plastic felt like it is going to slip out of my grip (AR-15) yet with wood, I was very confident with the grip (WASR AK-47). This is mainly based on how I felt with the fore-grip.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Kunal, please tell me from your experience, would you prefer wood or plastic?

I have used both and I kind of liked the feel of the wood furniture. In fact, plastic felt like it is going to slip out of my grip (AR-15) yet with wood, I was very confident with the grip (WASR AK-47). This is mainly based on how I felt with the fore-grip.
To me both are Ok..

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag

Security personell with captured ak74u

plugwater

Tavor with UBGL and Micro Uzi with suppressor.

Vehicle is Mahindra MPV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles