Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
a ex Territorial army guy
what:shock::shock::shock::shock:
that means they r infiltrating the army...gaining knowledge, then usin it against our guys!! those gringos shud all be burned. they specifically & repeatedly asking abt maj shukla is also worrying me.
bhai also ..an ex jk cop was joined with terrorist s...............................

undeadmyrmidon

Highly modded rifle with Holographic sight, adjustable buttstock,vertical grip, gun holster, knee pads.
This ain't normal terrorist. SSG grade weapon and accessories. Seems to be propaganda photo, they wont waste this much on a usual rat
If they are sending SSG chaap for J&K then Pakis are losing very badly. Maybe whole insurgency is on the verge of collapse.

kalakaar

Nothing to worry, just like Indian army takes revenge, Pakistan army takes revenge to as they are fully capable of doing it just to boost morale. The ISI marks the people who are effective and then they try to finish them and then they say that ' humney apne bandey ka badla liya hai aur baniyon ki tarah ghar mein baith kar nahi ghus ke mara hai unke bandey ko' . Most probably CAD is the department which does this.

India has a big population, 2-4 officers gaye bhi to naye ajayenge. Pakis will lose their ammo but our population is big. :)

they specifically & repeatedly asking abt maj shukla is also worrying me.

kalakaar

If they are sending SSG chaap for J&K then Pakis are losing very badly. Maybe whole insurgency is on the verge of collapse.
Their plan is not to win or lose, when they send they show that they will keep sending support for Kashmiri freedom, this is how they win support of locals. And when they get killed, the Kashmiris start to believe that the people from across LC are dying for them. And this is the only thing which India has not been able to counter propagate.

MrPresident

Country flag
Nothing to worry for key board warriors.. but every officer or jawans life s matter... Naye ayenge? Will you join the force?
Nothing to worry, just like Indian army takes revenge, Pakistan army takes revenge to as they are fully capable of doing it just to boost morale. The ISI marks the people who are effective and then they try to finish them and then they say that ' humney apne bandey ka badla liya hai aur baniyon ki tarah ghar mein baith kar nahi ghus ke mara hai unke bandey ko' . Most probably CAD is the department which does this.

India has a big population, 2-4 officers gaye bhi to naye ajayenge. Pakis will lose their ammo but our population is big. :)
Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

kalakaar

That's not how it works.
Some times they need to use them as canon fodders to lure and propagate. This is all what cease fire was about. Every government does it. Especially in India. They know every year there are plenty of NDA and IMA passouts. There is surplus of supply. Even if 50 officers are gone in one day it's not going to effect, beyond tragedy. 100 more will come.

Height of chutiyapa.
Our men aren't canon fodder
Nothing to worry for key board warriors.. but every officer or jawans life s matter... Naye ayenge? Will you join the force?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

12arya

Country flag

@kalakaar
im sorry but i can't accept that point of view at all. our guys r not expendables.
already there is a shortage of some 7,860 post of officers as of march 2018. https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...-over-52000-soldiers/articleshow/63401638.cms

many military experts cites it as the reason for some cases of indiscipline among units. since the officer cadre is stretched beyong anything and to say they, be it an officer or a jawan, r expendables is simply unacceptable.

even if there were surplus of soldiers, i still won't say they r expendable. if we don't value our soldiers, it will lead to our doom!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kay

Mikesingh

Country flag
@Mikesingh and other experts here....
Is the part in red true? If it is true how did the jihadis got to know about "the army officer's" team? Isn't it a security breach if these guys r tragetted individually while they r on leave or withtheir families!!! my query isn't accusatory in any way but out of worry. I do not know if things like this has happened before in kashmir with our troops. hence asking.
Nope! I'm sure they did not know. Their strategy is to abduct and kill all informers, and police and army personnel on leave and keep a close watch. They must have got to know that a fauji has come home on leave and abducted him. He most likely was questioned during his abduction in the Alto car. The terrorists hit a bonanza when they learnt that he was involved in the killing of the terrorist Tiger and made a video before he was killed.

12arya

Country flag
Nope! I'm sure they did not know. Their strategy is to abduct and kill all informers, and police and army personnel on leave and keep a close watch. They must have got to know that a fauji has come home on leave and abducted him. He most likely was questioned during his abduction in the Alto car. The terrorists hit a bonanza when they learnt that he was involved in the killing of the terrorist Tiger and made a video before he was killed.
@Mikesingh
thank u for replying. our journos r turning it into a conspiracy theory. felt very worried reading.

kalakaar

I am sure they knew. Let's not underestimate Pakistani intelligence. How comes they must have got to know that a fauji has come? That means Paki intelligence surveillence deep in J&K works well and also how can informers be abducted as you said in the statement? Informers are deep assets and their identity is known to a few only. If any informer is abducted that rings the bell in the minds of intelligence officials.

undeadmyrmidon

Their plan is not to win or lose, when they send they show that they will keep sending support for Kashmiri freedom, this is how they win support of locals. And when they get killed, the Kashmiris start to believe that the people from across LC are dying for them. And this is the only thing which India has not been able to counter propagate.
Show them money and MNC jobs all their Kashmiriyat will go to shit. Common man hates misery and war. Thats what will prove us victorious alongside overwhelming firepower. Hearts and minds!

kalakaar

Show them money and MNC jobs all their Kashmiriyat will go to shit. Common man hates misery and war. Thats what will prove us victorious alongside overwhelming firepower. Hearts and minds!
Policy is not to integrate them as they pose fear of integrating and then working against it. In JNU it has happened.

Mikesingh

Country flag
BSF martyr’s son fulfils mother’s dream, joins Army

Living up to the name of his Border Security Force (BSF) martyr father, 22-year-old Kshitij Sharma of Kota has become an army officer after passing out from the Indian Military Academy (IMA).

When he was just nine-month-old, his father, Subhash Sharma, a deputy commandant in BSF, was killed in Jammu and Kashmir on April 16, 1996. He was conferred the President’s Police Medal for gallantry (posthumously) in 1997.

However, his wife, Babita Sharma, made a decision to send their son to the Indian Army one day. “I never considered myself to be a widow. My husband was a martyr and they are immortal, so I decided to send my son to the Indian Army to keep his father’s legacy alive,” she said.

Kshitij, who was good at basketball and the captain at Saint Paul’s School in Kota, took the National Defence Academy (NDA) entrance examination in 2014 and got the All India Rank 13.

“After joining the NDA, Kshitij never looked back. He joined the IMA after passing out of NDA in 2017. After completing one year at IMA, Kshitij became a Lieutenant during the passing out parade at IMA, Dehradun, recently,” said 50-year-old Babita.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/jaip...-joins-army/story-utoARwYPjYNhmLTgzP258O.html

All the best for a wonderful career ahead! :india2:

kalakaar

1. How come Paki sent infiltrators who sneak in are able to locate and by pass the local security and hit pin pointedly? Only two possibilities a) they are deliberately allowed to do so to trap them b) they know when the area would be free to operate.

2. If they know the area by heart and also know which javan is going on holidays or have marked or asked about a particular officer then it simply means their surveillance is really good.

3. It seems that Pakistani Joint Miscellaneous X has been able to penetrate into the J&K-LI and they know about they get inputs from there, as more than three javaan and officers of IA + police have been killed by these scums and many other individual cases happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles