Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Re: ADA LCA Tejas - IV

Old Pictures of Down Tangos ..

GRAPHIC !

know how terrorist looks like and can be identify with other forces >>

Closely look at the Gear and outfit and do read what board says behind dead tangos >>

Continued to Next Post >>

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011

==============================
==============================

These few Images describers the mix outfit`s basic dress code >>

A. Salwar Kameez in Majority
B. Cheap home made Chest rig mostly in Oilve green or camo, But its uniquely found only on Kashmiri terrorists.
C. Sport shoe or Military boots.
D. A Jacket in camo or normal.
E. AK is main firearm
F. Radio set.
G. M61 Grenades generally found in Pakistan Army.

Terrorist use full camo Salwar kameez or pant and shirt, based on availability.

For Comparison >>

^^ Above Photo shows both mercenary and domestic terrorist wear what is mentioned above..

^^ Above photo where shown terrorist in camo, This depends how well a group is funded and availability of the garments and some time camo clothing are used for only PR purpose..

Over all, The terrorist outfit is very basic ..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011

Now as we know about different outfit of different hostile forces, Lets see those down terrorist or SF personal on SEPTEMBER 26 of 2013 >>

====================== >>

Now lets read the nature and place of there attack >>

After PT that morning, the unit did not break off but moved on for gun cleaning, as the guns needed to be ready for 'after fire inspection'. The CO and 2 I/C had moved back, and were at home. That is when these militants struck. The 16 CAV ( Armored Unit ) Mess complex is the first army camp that side. They shot the lone sentry, and entered the Mess from the rear. One staff quarter door was open – the shot the mess house keeper and threw a grenade inside for a good measure.

They ran into the Mess and did proper room clearing drill of throwing 1-2 grenades and spraying auto fire – this they did in the dining hall and lounge. They found no one – all YOs at gun cleaning!!! Meanwhile the 2 I/C and another jawan raced towards the guardroom at the gate, to pick up some weapons. One of the militant who had come out saw the 2 I/C running and shot him with 2 x bursts. The jawan running behind was hit by the militant who had gone up to the 1st floor of the empty G/Room block

The CO and the qrt had surrounded them and started engaging them. The two militants who were outside, ran to the G/Room block spraying bullets over their shoulders. That was when the CO was hit on his left elbow, shattering it.

Link : The Inside Story of Samba Attack » Indian Defence Review

================================

Dissecting there equipment >>

^^ Arms and other equipment were common as terrorists arms, Handcuff bring other though into the plan of terrorists..

^^ What seen above is not Domestic terrorist gear nor mercenaries not even a Pakistani Regular Solider, Which brings attention to Pakistani SF commandos ( SSG / BAT ).

Looking above and noting the nature of the target these terrorists are too well equipment than a regular terrorist / mercenary or a solider..

Conclusion >>

1. These are Undercover Pakistani SF Commandos operating for a long time inside Kashmir.
2. These are special breed of terrorist trained by Pakistani SF commandos and given equipment which they rarely have.

happy

When fired the barrel tends to go up, the diagonally cut on the barrel mouth put the exhust and flash in opposite direction giving a sort of stability when in full auto or burst ..
Thanx. I thought all guns had exhaust at the ends of the barrel.

Immanuel

Country flag
Amazon.com: AK 47 Universal Version Tactical Quad Rail System: Sports & Outdoors

Amazon.com: UTG Ambi Foldable Tactical Foregrip with 5 Adjustable Positions: Sports & Outdoors

I think the easiest way to keep the AK which is the obvious preffered rifle for CI is to have some basic upgrades, I think a Quad rail, grip + some sort of sight, either a reflex, holographic or red dot would go a long way in helping our units.

These upgrades should be made by OFB is large numbers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTHmWXFF1GI

Last edited:

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
Amazon.com: AK 47 Universal Version Tactical Quad Rail System: Sports & Outdoors

Amazon.com: UTG Ambi Foldable Tactical Foregrip with 5 Adjustable Positions: Sports & Outdoors

I think the easiest way to keep the AK which is the obvious preffered rifle for CI is to have some basic upgrades, I think a Quad rail, grip + some sort of sight, either a reflex, holographic or red dot would go a long way in helping our units.

These upgrades should be made by OFB is large numbers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTHmWXFF1GI
Rightly said immanuel except the OFB part coz if we wait for OFB to develop all these for AK ,VZ and INSAS i dont think OFB will deliver these products in any near decade.GOI should issue a RFI for these to international brands.
https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCsQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gunaccessories.com%2FAK47%2F&ei=hplcUquwIsjIrQeTiIDAAw&usg=AFQjCNEzgw-NM9K0ij4iWhjXF-NSMNt9fw&bvm=bv.53899372,d.bmk

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag

u have taken the refrence from the mentioned link. But let me assure you, this is wrong. These guys are SPB.
One of ma friend is a serving officer in navy he had told that only MARCOS had the luxury of being equipped with TAVOR,AKM and AK103.Others including SPB and general gunnery sailors all has insas,sterlings,bren ,browning and MAG58.Of late some AMOGH carbines are also been distributed among naval personel.I had seen Amogh during a navall exhibition at cochin couple of months back.

Immanuel

Country flag
AFAIK Marcos try their best not to show face in open forum, I would hardly think elite covert commandos would openly show face during an event. Marcos are trained for extensive & covert missions well beyond enemy lines. These guys are for sure SPBs.

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
the rashtiya rifles since it's formation in 90s have not used heavy caliber machinery against terrorists in indian soil. can anybody give a fair assesment for how much our own casualty can be brought down and terrorist casualty increased if we use heavy caliber weapons,artilery and helicopter gunships against these terrorist who are hiding in jungles,semi urban environment,can we replicate our success in srilanka against ltte or like americans in iraq,afghanistan where there is no bar on heavy weaponry keping civilian casualty to a minimum.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
AFAIK Marcos try their best not to show face in open forum, I would hardly think elite covert commandos would openly show face during an event. Marcos are trained for extensive & covert missions well beyond enemy lines. These guys are for sure SPBs.

These are few examples of marcos to make clear that there is no law whiich prohibits the revealinng of faces of MARCOS.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
RR does use heavy weapon like >>

AGL-30
23MM ZU-23-2
40MM L70

Using Airpower gives bad impression in peace time over our own land, If its an invasion of POK, Sure you will see lots of fire works ..

the rashtiya rifles since it's formation in 90s have not used heavy caliber machinery against terrorists in indian soil. can anybody give a fair assesment for how much our own casualty can be brought down and terrorist casualty increased if we use heavy caliber weapons,artilery and helicopter gunships against these terrorist who are hiding in jungles,semi urban environment,can we replicate our success in srilanka against ltte or like americans in iraq,afghanistan where there is no bar on heavy weaponry keping civilian casualty to a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles