Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

pruthvi24

Country flag
i think main problem problem lies in news studio's of Delhi some of these Star Anchors sit in AC studio's and tell Army how to conduct the operations and create public opinion against them

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
its about time we bring what terrorist doesn't have AIR POWER like attack helicopters we can use it in our advantage i'm not telling to bomb kashmiri's like Paki's do in balochistan we can use mounted guns of helicopter to hunt these Rats
If we get combat helos in, they will use SAMs/RPG against them. drones OTOH are a safer option, they can probably be launched from HINDON AFB.

aditya g

Country flag
Ikhwaanis were banned due to supreme court order ... Same that lead to baning of salwa judum.

Happy to be corrected

I am talking about these guys.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikhwan_(Kashmir)

Pigs on either side of LOC were shitting bricks as long as these guys were active. But GOI decided that HAM (Hearts & Minds) was a better approach. One of the primary reasons for their disbandment was their hard handed approach to Jihadi sympathizers, i.e. "lack of respect for human rights".

pruthvi24

Country flag
If we get combat helos in, they will use SAMs/RPG against them. drones OTOH are a safer option, they can probably be launched from HINDON AFB.
yeah unfortunately we don't armed drones and nobody is willing to sell us these Drones

pruthvi24

Country flag
Ikhwaanis were banned due to supreme court order ... Same that lead to baning of salwa judum.

Happy to be corrected
no offence to anyone here but the supreme courts of India want to fix everything from national security to cricket grounds to BCCI but becomes becomes touchy when fixing the rot within judiciary the best example is Hanging of Yakub memon opened Doors for Him at mid night but rapists of NIrbhya are alive and well in Delhi Jail
#offtopic Sorry

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
its about time we bring what terrorist doesn't have AIR POWER like attack helicopters we can use it in our advantage i'm not telling to bomb kashmiri's like Paki's do in balochistan we can use mounted guns of helicopter to hunt these Rats
It's better to use drones that helis. DRDO can test it there... perfect ground for technology demonstration in CT op based on air surveillance.

Willy2

Basically we are pampering Kashmir and getting ready for Plebesite....
I think all the time pakis rant about Nehrus promise of referendum to Maharaja not the UN plebiscite , as per the pre-condition of plebiscite , demography of 1947 should return , which can never be possible. Pakis never going to agree in 48 plebicite.
Neither we even conduct even Nehrus illogical referendum ,even after removing all the invader forces,liberating POJK (If possible in future).
Also pakis never going to vacate POK , even if they do it in future , still the demography change is irreversible in POK.
Plebesite is also one of the reason for not dividing Kashmir into 3 different states....

And the other reason is if we divide Kashmir, Pak will do all it can to divert world attention to Kashmir Valley and might even result in separation of Valley.... If this happens... We'll loose Kashmir forever....
Hmm..one of my friend from Jammu tell me this too .

sthf

Country flag

Happy to be corrected
Yes, but Supreme court never said that Indian citizens of J&K cannot join Territorial army and there in lies the rub.

If you give them a uniform, they are a part of Indian state and therefore "human rights should be protected" bullshit takes form.

Also, my very little understanding of law says that Supreme court can only follow constitution and that constitution can be amended.

Salwa judum was a crappy idea right from the beginning.

Last edited:

pringles

Attrition of War does not used here as in sense of 'chalta ha attitude', Army knows better than you and it does not feel the way about its losses as you are representing, Army is a family and every loss is personal ..

If you don`t get it, Its a fault on your part, Don`t sensationalize it as a trend ..
Civilians have no way of knowing what is happening there. Whatever they know is from the news source they get and all news about Kashmir is tightly controlled by government agencies. So if more and more people are getting the feeling that more and more Kashmiris are participating in stone pelting that is because we've heard every single government appointed military spokesperson on every news channel say it (GD Bakshi, Gen Hasnain, Maj Arora, Mahalimgam, and even the current army chief who started this narrative by saying that more people are doing stone pelting).

On another note, can someone who is a watcher of strategic happenings please confirm if BBC/ Al Jzaeera have been banned in India? I am using Hathaway dish TV and both these channels are gone and I am now seeing a new channel called WION (world is one news).

Willy2

@Willy2 by far the best salutation to the kashmir problem is to currently split the region with india in to separate states
And isolate the valley of Kashmir
I think it will make most problematic valley separate from Jammu and ladakh which act as buffer of pak claim in Kashmir , and eventually help Pak to raise the Kashmir valley issue

Willy2

Civilians have no way of knowing what is happening there. Whatever they know is from the news source they get and all news about Kashmir is tightly controlled by government agencies. So if more and more people are getting the feeling that more and more Kashmiris are participating in stone pelting that is because we've heard every single government appointed military spokesperson on every news channel say it (GD Bakshi, Gen Hasnain, Maj Arora, Mahalimgam, and even the current army chief who started this narrative by saying that more people are doing stone pelting).

On another note, can someone who is a watcher of strategic happenings please confirm if BBC/ Al Jzaeera have been banned in India? I am using Hathaway dish TV and both these channels are gone and I am now seeing a new channel called WION (world is one news).
Welcome here .
Now are u pseudo-liberal ?? From when govt control or screen news from valley ?? Greater Kashmir , Kashmiri Monitor , bla , bla bla, all these pro-pak media houses are on fire everytime against us , who touch them ??
Those u are called govt "spokeperson" , are former army men , and they are pissed due to the narrative media/ liberal(pseudo-intellectuals) have towards army , rather they are Amrys unofficial spokeperson .Who are here to counter all the lies spread by "lal-selum" gang .

Also , nobody cares about Al-Jazzera , it's a stupid OIC mouth piece, sympathies with ISIS and Taliban , full , their narrative will forever be bias towards pak . believing in their story is victory of Pak propaganda.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Can indian drones or indian acquired drones be launched from high altitude areas? For CT operations in the valley?

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Can indian drones or indian acquired drones be launched from high altitude areas? For CT operations in the valley?

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk
How high?

I'd say not required, can be launched from Delhi. With 14-36 endurance flight time , launching is not a constraint.

hardip

Civilians have no way of knowing what is happening there. Whatever they know is from the news source they get and all news about Kashmir is tightly controlled by government agencies. So if more and more people are getting the feeling that more and more Kashmiris are participating in stone pelting that is because we've heard every single government appointed military spokesperson on every news channel say it (GD Bakshi, Gen Hasnain, Maj Arora, Mahalimgam, and even the current army chief who started this narrative by
saying that more people are doing stone pelting).

On another note, can someone who is a watcher of strategic happenings ple
Civilians have no way of knowing what

is happening there. Whatever they know is from the news source they get and all news about Kashmir is tightly controlled by government agencies. So if more and more people are getting the feeling that more and more Kashmiris are participating in stone
pelting that is because we've heard every single government appointed military spokesperson on every news channel say it (GD Bakshi, Gen Hasnain, Maj Arora, Mahalimgam, and even the current army chief who started this narrative by
saying that more people are doing stone pelting).

ase confirm if BBC/ Al Jzaeera have been banned in India? I am using Hathaway dish TV and both these channels are gone and I am now seeing a new channel called WION (world is one news).

No..
There is No banne..
On Al Jzaeera and.. BBC(eng/hindi).. this two still On Air..

I still watching.. this Drama news channel..
Which is always barking against india....

And they never..shaw.. activities by pak army in baluchistan...

This is Reality..that.. and sign that.. India is Not like... Pakistan and Chinese.. County when... Banne on News and TV program(anti national) ..is naturally..and obvious

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
How high?

I'd say not required, can be launched from Delhi. With 14-36 endurance flight time , launching is not a constraint.
At 10000 feet.

In case of immediate requirement to neutrilize the tangos they wont be able to reach before 2 hours.

The max speed of any drone which india posseses is not more than 300kms per hour.

Even if launched from pathankot, they would need 1 hour to reach the spot near kathua, or srinagar or even further near neelam valley.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Civilians have no way of knowing what is happening there. Whatever they know is from the news source they get and all news about Kashmir is tightly controlled by government agencies.
Jumma namaz in mazjid is the place where they get orders and info. Keep watch on it.

Brood Father

Country flag
@Kunal Biswas
Sir ..My friend serving in that area told me that everything changed after Indian Army started Operation sadbhavna , before that these Jehadis were not able to touch IA .
Army was given complete impunity and even JnK government was not spared when army convoy moved

I believe these Jehadis don't deserve any mercy . Dissolve the government , introduce complete army rule and kill whosoever comes in between army and it's prey
We can't suffer loses of our best men out there serving us
Also I don't recommend Ikhwan because they are mercenary and can easily be turned against us by some indoctrination

Sir I also believe India should light up the LOC whenever incidents like this happen
Letv Pakistan also suffer casualties and they should know what lies ahead when their sponsered terrorism kills our men in uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles