Indian Coast Guard intercept a suspicious Pakistani fishing boat

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
New Delhi: The Pakistani boat that was blown up near the Porbandar port on the intervening night of December 31 and January 1 was Lashkar-e-Toiba operated, the intercept details of the terror boat reveals. Sources say that the evidence suggests that the four men who blew up themselves on the boat were Lashkar operatives. According to sources, the Naval installations at Porbandar port were their main targets. The incident also holds significance as it comes close to Prime Minister Narendra Modi's visit to Porbandar on January 12. Sources say that the boat took the same route as the 26/11 terrorists Ajmal Kasab and others in Kuber did in 2008. Four men on the boat were paid huge amount by Lashkar handlers to execute the operation. Sources added that the men on boat were in regular touch with the Pakistan army and marine officials. The boat came under the radar a fortnight before the incident and all concerned authorities were alerted beforehand. According to sources, the entire operation was monitored by top Indian intelligence and security officials with the National Security Advisor's (NSA) assent. As the Navy failed to take effective action despite advance alert, an internal internal probe has been ordered over the incident, say sources. The diesel smuggling boat theory is considered to be incorrect as smuggling boats do not come so close to the ports.

Pakistan boat blown up near Porbandar had Naval installations on target, was LeT operated: Sources - IBNLive
For any nation with an iota of strategic acumen, the 26/11 should have been treated like a strategic strike warranting an open and announced military aggression of disproportionate proportions. What we just did and thanks to many compromised factors withing India we let this rouge nation Pakistan now go off the hook and exploit our coastal vulnerabilities, creating more burden on our economy since we have to now invest more men and resource to guard the coast.

Pakistan has just opened a new frontier using the same old tried and trained by PA's stateless actors. These media mada*ch*** and liberaltards are never going to understand it.

I have said it before If Modi government is going to become sitting duck against its own perception of being nationalist and aggressive, which these pro Pakistan factions fear , it will be deleterious for both India and the BJP. I hope after Obama's visit there will be some visible action.

dastan

For any nation with an iota of strategic acumen, the 26/11 should have been treated like a strategic strike warranting an open and announced military aggression of disproportionate proportions. What we just did and thanks to many compromised factors withing India we let this rouge nation Pakistan now go off the hook and exploit our coastal vulnerabilities, creating more burden on our economy since we have to now invest more men and resource to guard the coast.

Pakistan has just opened a new frontier using the same old tried and trained by PA's stateless actors. These media mada*ch*** and liberaltards are never going to understand it.

I have said it before If Modi government is going to become sitting duck against its own perception of being nationalist and aggressive, which these pro Pakistan factions fear , it will be deleterious for both India and the BJP. I hope after Obama's visit there will be some visible action.
It is us people only who elect coward governments time and again (i sincerely hope the present one doesn't tread the same path as it's predecessors did) - so the blame also lies with us thought our choices are limited

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

One possibility is Pakistan is testing the preparedness of Indian security forces at all the fronts, ( there are chances of air incursions from PAF) and political will and decision making of the government.

These few things they are now aware of

1) The command to defend or to retaliate is given to military leadership in all fronts with few protocols to be always maintained on field.

2) Modus operandi has shifted to offensive defence

3) New govt. is not interested in talks and diplomatic solutions

4) Reaction to any terrorist attack through land sea or air

DingDong

Country flag
Q is who will bitch-slap the loony swamy for spreading disinformation to assist an enemy state?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
It is us people only who elect coward governments time and again (i sincerely hope the present one doesn't tread the same path as it's predecessors did) - so the blame also lies with us thought our choices are limited

Not coward government, it is basically government black mailed by People across border. Look at this case of Sunanda Pushkar, I am not certain but I have doubts that Shashi Tharoor was honey trapped by that Pakistani journalist Meher tarar, an under cover ISI operative, and in return Tharoor was indulged in promoting soft foreign policy on Pakistan, and Sunanda Pushkar came to know about it. Polonium poisoning, how the hell that radioactive material entered delhi? Same case with Mani Shanker Iyer, he had big hands in promoting Useless unproductive citizen level peace process.

Free Karma

I wonder why we have trust issues...Pakistan, oh maybe it's because Pakistan calls idiots like Hafiz saeed a social worker and gives him a portion of the state budget for his social activites, do these guys even think about what they write?

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
To be blunt, I am thus far disappointed by the government's response.

We thought there would be response for the attack during the J&K election, now we are think it might happen after Obama's visit or government formation in J&K. Something will always keep coming up. If we truly wanted to make a statement, do so before Obama's visit.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I saw Karan Thapar from "Headlines Today" in the similar debate.

He is such a low class journalist who can believe easily in conspiracy theories and not a responsible journalist.

Interestingly his panelist included Praveen Swamy and Ajay Shukla who are known trolls and working on behest of Congress.

Now Congress is using these 2 to raise questions naming "Janta wants to know".

Zebra

Country flag
Does all these proves that congress party is anti national party.....?

dastan

Does all these proves that congress party is anti national party.....?
Nah it just proves they want good relations with neighbors, avoid a nuclear holocaust and possibly some time in future merge historically lost territories back with Indian Union

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Post deleted for unwanted comment: Please focus on topic.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Nah it just proves they want good relations with neighbors, avoid a nuclear holocaust and possibly some time in future merge historically lost territories back with Indian Union
Are you serious, or are you trying to be sarcastic?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles