Indian Army: News and Discussion

Azaad

Country flag
in case anyone comes across these presentations, do post it here.

=======
Project #Udbhav
#IndianArmy is organising a seminar on ‘Historical Patterns of Indian Strategic Culture’ to showcase the evolution of the Indian military & strategic journey through the ages.
The event will feature presentation of publications, inauguration of a curated exhibition and a panel discussion on ‘Ancient Indian Traditions of Military Ethics and Culture’ by military historians and eminent personalities from academia.
Date : 21 May 2024 Time : 10 am onwards Place : Auditorium of the National Museum, #Janpath,

by the way, there is a dedicated military literature thread. do post links to literature, one can use this thread as a repository.

You've posted the link to the thread but the thread itself seems to have restricted access.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Great vid if anyone wants to watch
Now my doubts-
Can we not mix all the para SF units to make something like 75th ranger regt. and out of all these units of para have the best physically mentally fit and best in terms of skill set to make a proper SF of like 5k men equipping and training them with the best (which will be more affordable) Something like Delta’s and the one made from mixing all other units can perform CI/CT&Airborne Ops like Para does rn and keeping those 5k for actual SF mission across the border or inside.

It is solely by my understanding idk if iam wrong but this sounds good to me. :india2:

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
so sad man i dont think our mic has made as sleek a design as the sabre till date
View attachment 253955
Yepp but ig the time only works in favour of sss for now by time they will announce results SSS production facility will have experience and would be running so they can be more sure about their final L1 bid and hopefully match the price and win it and can also prove that we can deliver

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles