Indian Army: News and Discussion

ameet1012

Country flag
Dear Friends..

Not sure if it's the right forum to post it. Apologies if it's not. I on behalf of my team TeamNewsHour invite all of you to join us on our Twitter Spaces for this epic tribute to India's Bravest Son - PVC Capt Vikram Batra with his Brother Vishal Batra, sister Nutan ji. In addition to that, his CO in Kargil war Lt Gen YK Joshi, Shiv Aroor, Anand Ranganathan and many more are expected to join. Also please share it around in your circles and encourage Kids and teenagers to join in.

Azaad

Country flag
I say good honestly. This one avenue gives ego boost to 50 IQ Nepali Kangers.
For someone who can't go two posts before yielding to the itch to type Pajeet for whatever justifications you may wish to offer, you sure come up with some genuinely insightful & delightful posts like this one .

It's not good though it's not unexpected to see the ex Maoists raise objections given they came to power thru the same path. Coming back to the crux of the issue it cuts the umbilical cord between Nepal & India w.r.t the defense ties between our nations.

If this isn't amicably resolved at the earliest it could well be the first step both nations take to the long path towards divorce which would come about not in this generation but a couple of generations later, those 50 IQ chimps notwithstanding.

After all according to a "senior member" here the avg IQ of Indians is 82. Then there's a sister loving qaum with commensurate IQ to our West & some geniuses to their West & chaddi banian mfg giants to our east - another hi IQ profession in keeping with the many hi IQ professions in the sub con. Pretty explosive combination at play here.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
For someone who can't go two posts before yielding to the itch to type Pajeet for whatever justifications you may wish to offer,
You cab address that thing on chit chat thread.
you sure come up with some genuinely insightful & delightful posts like this one .
You dont put enough effort to make me feel like that.
It's not good though it's not unexpected to see the ex Maoists raise objections given they came to power thru the same path. Coming back to the crux of the issue it cuts the umbilical cord between Nepal & India w.r.t the defense ties between our nations.
They have the peoples sentiment behind them, such parties dont rise in vacuum there is always will of the people behind it Chinese influence notwithstanding. And the will of peope is relatively negative towards India, always have been more or less since the decimation of Monarchy. Hence why 2015 blockades anger was directed towards India rather than Terai folks who had hand in it.
You don't see such arraignment of soldiers fighting for another country anywhere else in the world except Britain. To them its employment and some might even consider it solidarity with India and a common cause but to us it is a bargaining chip that will be hard to hold in the future.
The much taked about blood ties running across Nepal is not that of Pahadi folks but Madhesi ones, folks who have shaky relation with the Hills as well.
I wonder if you may also believe the Gorkha Grandeur Kanging, it does not seem like so.

If this isn't amicably resolved at the earliest it could well be the first step both nations take to the long path towards divorce which would come about not in this generation but a couple of generations later, those 50 IQ chimps notwithstanding.
We did not do enough to change the sentiments of the people of thr hills so it is indeed a divorce, a divorce that will be to cumbersome for the Nepali sides of things. We didnt really do anything to stop the monarchy from falling, the subsequent gov did its best to instill prejudice against us. China cant really do anything more for Nepal that they haven't already done.
We must learn to let go of these burdensome methods of maintaining ties such as military recruitment and foray into more diplomatic arrangement purely based on interest like how Murica does.
It seemed Indian establishment always banked on Nepal becoming another state of Indian union or a arrangement like Bhutan hence why they Gurkha regiment a British legacy.
I don't see any short fixes to this, recalibaration of our relationship is a must, Nepal is more independent than ever.
After all according to a "senior member" here the avg IQ of Indians is 82
He is a 18 year old kid barely into college, why are you obsessed with him, you are a guy in your 30s right? You shoukd ignore him.

Azaad

Country flag
You cab address that thing on chit chat thread.
You dont put enough effort to make me feel like that.
Just pointing out the obvious. Holding up a mirror.

They have the peoples sentiment behind them, such parties dont rise in vacuum there is always will of the people behind it Chinese influence notwithstanding. And the will of peope is relatively negative towards India, always have been more or less since the decimation of Monarchy. Hence why 2015 blockades anger was directed towards India rather than Terai folks who had hand in it.
Those "people's will" will evaporate the second India stops all preferential treatment of Nepalese including residence & work in India besides traveling to India after due visa. We're referring largely to a vocal minority usually spurred on by interest groups like political parties for their own ends. Madhesis didn't have any hand in it . In fact post they requested we lift the blockade since they never asked for it & settled the issues they had with the constitution ditching us for supporting their demands making us look like fools.

You don't see such arraignment of soldiers fighting for another country anywhere else in the world except Britain. To them its employment and some might even consider it solidarity with India and a common cause but to us it is a bargaining chip that will be hard to hold in the future.
The much taked about blood ties running across Nepal is not that of Pahadi folks but Madhesi ones, folks who have shaky relation with the Hills as well.
Nor do we see any such arrangements between countries where people get to settle & work in each other's countries. The exceptions to the rule are the US & Canada & the EU. We know how the latter got to where they are today just as we know who calls the shots in an US Canada relationship. To their luck even when the USSR was present it had negligible influence over Canada unlike in our case where China is ubiquitous in Nepal courtesy their control of Tibet.

It's also much more than a bargaining chip with us contrary to your reductionism.

Contrary to your understanding , the elites in Nepal beginning with the ex Royals have a roti beti rishta here with India . Hint - the Scindia family.

I wonder if you may also believe the Gorkha Grandeur Kanging, it does not seem like so.
Irrelevant observation.

We did not do enough to change the sentiments of the people of thr hills so it is indeed a divorce, a divorce that will be to cumbersome for the Nepali sides of things. We didnt really do anything to stop the monarchy from falling, the subsequent gov did its best to instill prejudice against us. China cant really do anything more for Nepal that they haven't already done.
We must learn to let go of these burdensome methods of maintaining ties such as military recruitment and foray into more diplomatic arrangement purely based on interest like how Murica does.
It'd be cumbersome & extremely difficult for both of us if a divorce occurs. I'm not betting on it but on a reset. What form & shape it'd take is unknown as of now ? Blame support of the Maoists on the UPA & the equally brilliant babus especially in the MEA not that the monarchy was enlightened or pursuing a friendly policy towards us in any case.

If we are sharing such close cultural , economic & social ties it's imperative in our part of the world that we control the narrative there, unlike the US Canada relationship for just one reason alone - China. In any case I doubt the US would stand for a neutral Canada leave alone a hostile one. Pierre Trudeau , the present clown's father tried to take such a neutral line only to give up beyond a point.

It seemed Indian establishment always banked on Nepal becoming another state of Indian union or a arrangement like Bhutan hence why they Gurkha regiment a British legacy.
I don't see any short fixes to this, recalibaration of our relationship is a must, Nepal is more independent than ever..
Nepal in the 1950s under the monarchy offered us the prospect of a merger. Guess who turned them down. Nepal may be independent. It'd never be sovereign.

He is a 18 year old kid barely into college, why are you obsessed with him, you are a guy in your 30s right? You shoukd ignore him.
Oh I did ignore him only to see him like my posts occasionally after the first showdown. Thought I must reciprocate the love.

Blademaster

Who speaks about accuracy
The one who can't distinguish Central govt project and state govt project
And coming from someone who clearly doesn't understand who controls the ground reality. Grow the eff up.

Even with a central gov't project, due to the federal structure, the central gov't is still reliant on state govt agencies to do their job.

SKC

Country flag
Dear Friends..

Not sure if it's the right forum to post it. Apologies if it's not. I on behalf of my team TeamNewsHour invite all of you to join us on our Twitter Spaces for this epic tribute to India's Bravest Son - PVC Capt Vikram Batra with his Brother Vishal Batra, sister Nutan ji. In addition to that, his CO in Kargil war Lt Gen YK Joshi, Shiv Aroor, Anand Ranganathan and many more are expected to join. Also please share it around in your circles and encourage Kids and teenagers to join in.

You twitter handle got Suspended??
What happened??

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag

Some good bpj being inducted by PA
Soon PAs conventional ability will match that of IA thanks to chinka aided modernization, their airforce also will soon have sufficient aircraft like j10 , though junk , qty matters. Meanwhile IA , IAF, dalals mod Babu's keep sabotaging the pace of modernization and induction of equipment by going for imports and snuffing out indegineous equipment induction thru endless dac aon rfi contract signing redtape and ordering 50 of this 20 of that......Am pretty sure God won't save this country and will just look on to allow us to reap the fruit of our karma

jai jaganath

Country flag
Soon PAs conventional ability will match that of IA thanks to chinka aided modernization, their airforce also will soon have sufficient aircraft like j10 , though junk , qty matters. Meanwhile IA , IAF, dalals mod Babu's keep sabotaging the pace of modernization and induction of equipment by going for imports and snuffing out indegineous equipment induction thru endless dac aon rfi contract signing redtape and ordering 50 of this 20 of that......Am pretty sure God won't save this country and will just look on to allow us to reap the fruit of our karma
Yeah it seems that their infantry is getting modernized in a phased manner even if their economy going to shit unlike ours were things aren't getting started I mean even first phase of finsas which includes that shitty smpp bpj that hasn't been integrated in mass too
Still 1974 helmets and those load carriers are used significantly
Coming to air force I am still waiting Chinese to completely fund them to match our numerical strength
Point is our sq strength will decrease in future on other hand our enemies increasing it, be it bankrupt or prosperous nation
The way our iaf behaving if seems they aren't interested in fighting wars typically peacetime general attitude in their officers
Their peacetime attitude is gonna give us a lot of pain to us during war

Articles