Indian Army Artillery

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
What is needed is govt intervention here or else nothing will move forward.

Did people really forget arjun saga so fast?

The army literally sabotaged the tank so badly everytime that DRDO was forced to bring a blackbox to protect it.

Just imagine how the engineers would have felt who would even have the will to move forward with the trials? Imagine how the foreign vendors would have felt about us?

For ATAGS our army after failing to damage it for whatever reason decided to bring in a brand new test.

This test was known as user exploitation trails.

This has been introduced for the first time ever not for borfos not for m777 but for ATAGS only. Just look at this shit seriously they are not even hiding it just straight up doing it.

ATAGS was subjected to more firing that actual combat itself. No nation in the world does this and neither did we when brought M777.

These people aee literally firing the weapon to its breaking point and saying oh look it broke.

Just sad really.
Kya karoge, sir there needs a internal agency which would look after these gernails at the top .
Independent of military intelligence, so as to say .
Army has made a mockery indian defense equipment.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
See the video of kraut on youtube, many things are wrong about us .
But for China he is right , a strong state has always existed there, always.
Very powerful one at that .while we always have a very weak state .
The military thinking of our military brass reflects that of old hindu kingdoms of yore.
We are saved that atleast army is fairly meritocratic of the modern republic.

Knowitall

Kya karoge, sir there needs a internal agency which would look after these gernails at the top .
Independent of military intelligence, so as to say .
Army has made a mockery indian defense equipment.
Just remembered a funny quote from your statement.

I don't remember in it is entirety but it was something like this CBI was created to check the corruption in (1).

(2) was created to check the corruption in CBI.

(3) was created to check the corruption in (2) and so on.

More than agencies I feel that India needs really stringent laws because until and unless people start facing the heat and accountability no one will change.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Just remembered a funny quote from your statement.

I don't remember in it is entirety but it was something like this CBI was created to check the corruption in (1).

(2) was created to check the corruption in CBI.

(3) was created to check the corruption in (2) and so on.

More than agencies I feel that India needs really stringent laws because until and unless people start facing the heat and accountability no one will change.
Law protects only if its protected.

WARREN SS

Country flag

The army literally sabotaged the tank so badly everytime that DRDO was forced to bring a blackbox to protect it.

Just imagine how the engineers would have felt who would even have the will to move forward with the trials? Imagine how the foreign vendors would have felt about us?

For ATAGS our army after failing to damage it for whatever reason decided to bring in a brand new test.

This has been introduced for the first time ever not for borfos not for m777 but for ATAGS only. Just look at this shit seriously they are not even hiding it just straight up doing it.

ATAGS was subjected to more firing that actual combat itself. No nation in the world does this and neither did we when brought M777.

These people are literally firing the weapon to its breaking point and saying oh look it broke.

Just sad really.
I already hundreds of times mentioned
This Babu & military Syndicate

I had fight with @Bhadra many times for
Same reason

Point is there is no Accountability to these
Institutions

When was the last time any army General was Suspended from his post For job performance
Same like as DSPSU's

They are untouchables has larger then life image
For there past glories against Pakistan

But So is all Western nations that doesn't 🙄
Make them stuck in a ww2 era

They upgraded themselves
Both technically and in Core training programs
Assimilate technology regularly.

I'm mean look at the Equipment of IA
It's substandard even by Pakistani standards
(Same to admit )

Even having larger budget than
Russians

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I already hundreds of times mentioned
This Babu & military Syndicate

I had fight with @Bhadra many times
Same reason

Point is there is no Accountability to these
Institutions

When was the last time any army General was Spended for his post For performance
Same like as DSPSU's

They are untouchables has larger then life image
Fir there past glories against Pakistan

But So is all Western nations that doesn't 🙄
Make them stuck in a ww2 era

They proved abd upgrade themselves
Both technically and in Core training programs
Assimilate technology.

I'm mean look at the Equipment of IA
It's substandard even by Pakistani standards
(Same to admit )

Even having larger budget than
Russians
Yes actually pakis provide better equipment to their soldiers and in tanks they have clear lead over us plus i wont talk about drones

cannonfodder

Country flag
Coming after long exile. Sad state of affairs our IA forces have mastered the art of rejecting Indian equipment.

One product is ready
1. Trials
2. Some deficiency - please fix
3. Engineer make some change
4. Other deficiency that is result of step 3 like increase in weight due to adding armour
5. More rona dhona + next set of trial: rinse and repeat with small# of orders. :crazy:

Again one cannot rule out the possibility that foreign order is big money for the party in power (be it BJP or Congress). Coming back to the same old issue ... unless there are private indian companies to grease the hands there will be scanty design success in production. And it will remain chicken and egg problem.

Need military defence complex that is self sustaining full of greedy people.

backburner

Country flag
So, Army successfully torpedoed ATAGS? If they wanted ATHOS so bad, why did they even play coy in the first place?
ATAGS will be procured ........................coz TATA is involved 1500 crore PM Cares ka donation eise hi nahi diya hai.............the thing is TATAs will have to open their checkbook for the generals otherwise every year there will be some new nautanki...

backburner

Country flag
ATAGS will be procured ........................coz TATA is involved 1500 crore PM Cares ka donation eise hi nahi diya hai.............the thing is TATAs will have to open their checkbook for the generals otherwise every year there will be some new nautanki...
i also have doubt that though KALYANIs are involved in ATAGS they are lobbying for their own BHARAT-52 and recently they have introduced truck mounted 155/39 and 105mm light howitzers

SUPERPOWER

Country flag

These people are literally firing the weapon to its breaking point and saying oh look it broke.

Just sad really.
Teacher:Baccho Muhavre arth batayiye :Atma nirbhar Bharat
Bachha :Bharat ki Aatma ko phoren maaal par Nirbhar karvana...

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
This will keep happening till we replace civilians with patriotic retired serviceman at the helm of MoD. I mean what a civilian will know about defense and strategic matters? He will be spoonfed by Babus who in turn is spoonfed by these corrupt bribe taker generals. Civilians will always be taken for ride who don't have a thought process of his own in defence matters. Unfortunately Modi has also failed to stop this well oiled machinery of Foreign vendor-midddleman--bureaucrat-Army nexus of corruption.
Huh?!!! Both Arjun and LCA faced uphill battle against our own men in uniform and now ATAGS faces the same. The babus get involved at later phases during price negotiation and not during evaluation. Evaluation, user specific integration etc is the game played by the forces themselves.

No, I am not absolving babus from all the blames. But, the men in uniform in charge of procurement aren't dudh ka dhula either.

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
But in tanks , thye do have an advantage .
Our tank expert @Bleh can inform you more
I asked a question on Arjun forum a few days back for members to inform me where our Arjun mk1A lacks. They said that it was the best tank in South Asian region.

So i really want a detailed answer to this. Because people keep calling the Mk1A arjunk, something about a hole near the gunners sight.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I asked a question on Arjun forum a few days back for members to inform me where our Arjun mk1A lacks. They said that it was the best tank in South Asian region.

So i really want a detailed answer to this. Because people keep calling the Mk1A arjunk, something about a hole near the gunners sight.
I only said it , and by advantage i mean the advantage vt 4 have over tincan 90s
Arjun is still the best tank in south Asia but 500 mk1a would have made a tremendous difference than just 118 we are getting now

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Indian army requires huge numbers, do you know that brits operate less than 400 arty pieces of all types. While indian army has 105 mm arty ij 1700 nos

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles