Indian Air Force: News & Discussions

SKC

Country flag
What is wrong with it? No one wants to move places spontaneously and everyone hopes that their situation will remain stable, especially those with businesses and such in those sort of places.

It's not as much about the money as it is about the stability of life
Kuch bhi???

These people don't want to move out because of their business and all but when Govt evacuate them out then do their business remain intact??

If they move out themselves then it wont be about stability of life but if Govt evacuate them then suddenly it is stability of life!!!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Kuch bhi???

These people don't want to move out because of their business and all but when Govt evacuate them out then do their business remain intact??

If they move out themselves then it wont be about stability of life but if Govt evacuate them then suddenly it is stability of life!!!
since we are seeing the same scenario during every humanitarian crisis irrespective of the country, may be it has something to do with human behaviour itself during these kinds of crisis. there will always be people who wait till last minute for whatever personal reasons.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
there will always be people who wait till last minute for whatever personal reasons.
True, but there are also ungrateful buggers who keep complaining why did the GoI rescue them so late, take in the case of Ukraine for example. It is with such sub humans that I have a problem. Perhaps GoI should make them sign an undertaking that after landing back in Bhaarath they will not bad mouth their motherland.

AdminIgMp

Indian Air Force reviewing HAL-IAI offer to convert Boeing 767 into FRA, may order 12 such aircraft !!! HAL-IAI has already signed an MoU on April 2022 in this regard...Israeli Aerospace Industries (IAI) has very good experience in converting Boeing 767 aircraft into Multi-Mission Tanker Transport and they are co-operating with HAL to introduce the same in India for the Indian Air Force...that's a very cost-effective way to get Flight Refuelling Aircraft...

Cheran

Country flag

1682702808090.png

1682702815410.png

1682702822153.png

1682702834597.png

1682702841445.png

In a daring operation carried out on the night of 27/28 Apr 2023, a C-130J aircraft of the IAF rescued 121 personnel from a small airstrip at Wadi Sayyidna, which is about 40 km North of Khartoum. The passengers included medical cases, including a pregnant lady; besides those who had no means to reach Port Sudan: Indian Air Force

Risky, given the situation. But everything turned up okay.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

View attachment 202190
View attachment 202191
View attachment 202192
View attachment 202193
View attachment 202194

In a daring operation carried out on the night of 27/28 Apr 2023, a C-130J aircraft of the IAF rescued 121 personnel from a small airstrip at Wadi Sayyidna, which is about 40 km North of Khartoum. The passengers included medical cases, including a pregnant lady; besides those who had no means to reach Port Sudan: Indian Air Force

Risky, given the situation. But everything turned up okay.
I love how US-supplied equipment, even though costly, is turning up to be the game-changer and most value for the buck, yet illiterate fanboys will compare it against old, rusted Soviet junk citing them to be cheaper (but completely useless and obsolete).

Not a week has passed that I have had to explain gawar fanboys why we are buying MQ-9 reapers and instead not ordering 1000+ Tapas, and yes, IAF is not doing corruption and trying to kill home-grown UAV program.

binayak95

Country flag
I love how US-supplied equipment, even though costly, is turning up to be the game-changer and most value for the buck, yet illiterate fanboys will compare it against old, rusted Soviet junk citing them to be cheaper (but completely useless and obsolete).

Not a week has passed that I have had to explain gawar fanboys why we are buying MQ-9 reapers and instead not ordering 1000+ Tapas, and yes, IAF is not doing corruption and trying to kill home-grown UAV program.
The soviet/russian equipment aint cheap anyway. Sure, your fly away cost is less, but when you add maintainance and spare costs, American/European/Israeli equipment is significantly cheaper.

AdminIgMp

#BIG_Breaking : Astra Mk2 BVRAAM enters Limited Series Production as all user trials are complete !!

The much anticipated Astra Mk-2 beyond visual range air-to-air missile by DRDO completes all user trials and enters limited series production !!! This is a massive news for all Indian defence lovers...as Astra Mk-2 with an official range beyond 160kms will be a desi Meteor for Indian Air Force fighter jets...this missile will prove a massive capability jump for IAF Sukhoi Su-30MKIs, LCA Tejas Mk1, and Mig-29UPGs currently !!!

We invite Pakistan Air Force to come and test our power within the next few months...the mistake we did in the 2019 dogfight...won't be repeated anymore !!! Not a single Pakistani jet will be able to retreat from now on !!!

DumbPilot

Country flag
True, but there are also ungrateful buggers who keep complaining why did the GoI rescue them so late, take in the case of Ukraine for example. It is with such sub humans that I have a problem. Perhaps GoI should make them sign an undertaking that after landing back in Bhaarath they will not bad mouth their motherland.
One guy commented it on some TV channel and you think that is how all the people think?

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
One guy commented it on some TV channel and you think that is how all the people think?
Where did I ever say , that is how all people think ? Speak of jumping to conclusions. In fact I specifically mentioned that I have an issue only with ppl who spoke or behaved like that.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles