Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag

vishnugupt

Country flag

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Finally World came to know about United Nations AF love toward junk/qawad import.
Now other countries has started offering jung/retiring weaponry to us officially.

Kutte ko kitna bhi mithai khilao lekin vo padosh ka jhootha dustbin chatne jaroor jayega.... This is the present mentality of our beloved Armed forces.
Do you mind how you address our armed forces?

IRDW -> Is a blog, not a news channel
Article -> Written by a guest on IDRW, not an official source, nothing. Just an opinion.

Even without it, where is the mithai btw? Your beloved HAL made anything even close to a flying transport? If not then by default we have to buy from others.

The Royal Airforce C-130Js has significant flying hours remaining and if we get them for cheap (like M2000 deal) I don't see any reason why we should not buy them?

They just fell short by an Inch before calling it f@cking " F-21"
You know, if we had bought 126 F-16 Block 70s during the 2012 MMRCA competition (leaving aside Rafale, Typhoon), we would not be scratching our heads on how to tackle the Chinese air force today. Not to mention we would not have to field Mig-21s during Feb 27th for ORPs.

ShukantC

Country flag
I was just thinking about the lineups of our various fighter aircrafts at a time of war in the future.

The Rafale's our main attackers, with there Spectra EW suite and other self protection suites will be ideal for penetrating the enemies air defense to conduct cross border strikes and being multirole can also defend themselves against any oncoming enemies.

Our Sukhoi's are our midfielders, basically acting like a bomb truck carrying only long range Astra mk2 &3 on all its hardpoints with support from AEWACS and Cooperative engagement facilities via the Rafale ( ie Rafale's guiding the missiles from the Sukhoi to there tgts) taking long range shots against any enemy chasing our advance forces at the same time keep the Sukhoi's from harms way cause of there very large RCS signature

And lastly our Tejas Mk1/1A/2, MiG 29, Mirage 2K acting like our defenders taking care of any enemy that survive the Sukhoi barrage due to there limited range and payload capacity.

I know there are many more factors that go into the planning of air campaigns, but I was thinking about this scenario...

THESIS THORON

Country flag
I was just thinking about the lineups of our various fighter aircrafts at a time of war in the future.

The Rafale's our main attackers, with there Spectra EW suite and other self protection suites will be ideal for penetrating the enemies air defense to conduct cross border strikes and being multirole can also defend themselves against any oncoming enemies.

Our Sukhoi's are our midfielders, basically acting like a bomb truck carrying only long range Astra mk2 &3 on all its hardpoints with support from AEWACS and Cooperative engagement facilities via the Rafale ( ie Rafale's guiding the missiles from the Sukhoi to there tgts) taking long range shots against any enemy chasing our advance forces at the same time keep the Sukhoi's from harms way cause of there very large RCS signature

And lastly our Tejas Mk1/1A/2, MiG 29, Mirage 2K acting like our defenders taking care of any enemy that survive the Sukhoi barrage due to there limited range and payload capacity.

I know there are many more factors that go into the planning of air campaigns, but I was thinking about this scenario...
where is amca ??

Global Defence

New threads

Articles