India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ry117

Country flag
then we should also do surgical strike on pdf tonight.......with fake id like allha and mohammad ke maa ki chut
Bhai us paki ke username se ghussa mujhe bhi aaya
But unka dimaag logic nahi samajhta,

Bhai

"Tatti" ko pani se saaf karte hai :biggrin2:
usse khelte nahi...varna...gande hum hi honge

Trust our Forces & have patience,
& keep the focus on their Terrorism.

Pakis will destroy themselves in due time,
coz jo nation sirf hatred se juda ho vo kab tak chalega...
unlike vo nation jo sabko saath leke chalta ho...

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Telugu?

Pakistan will be another autonomous region of PRC. Who gives up entire country to foriegners for development unless they are Pakistani.
Hmm.vskp ae.
PRC will not annex Porkland per se. It will continue to take ownership of strategic lands and put their stooges in Pak Cabinet as a counter weight to Indian rise.
Venezuela,Sri Lanka,Maldives wherever Chnis went they took land and bribed local leaders.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I can understand Normal Pakisthani's mindset.
What happened to you guys? Never expected you guys will stoop this low to counter a fool.
Mocking their women and religion.
Remember balochis , Afghans , other minorities suffering from Pakistan are muslims and they worship allah. Our problem is with Pakistan Amry and ISI. Lets beat them. Leave women and religion out.
Gross
Do you think this is some lone kid sitting behind a desk? No my friend,this is a team of people dedicated or linked to ISPR infowar machinery.

Lets say, as per your logic,we don't respond,then what,we have to wait and pray till they leave this thread alone?

As @ezsasa said, reciprocity my friend ,reciprocity.

I accept this thread get muddied, what else your option?(sorry for the mods)don't say non engagement!!!!

Not engaging info war caused us dearly over the years, how do you think the libt*rds like kanhaiya kumar came into being,by not engaging them.

Now, all over india, a very strong libt*rd machinery is in place. Which came into being,coz people like you and me, exercised policy of non engagement.

Oh my god , when did this happen ?
In ballochisthan?
Wow,Now you are interested!!!

Honestly and personally,I have no quarrel against any religion. But when someone says, I will invade you because of my religion, what choice do I have? Besides non eengagement.

I wish not to discuss this any further,as you have your own view and I have mine,lets leave at that...

Last edited:

Daisy

What a dumb logic ,typical liberandu guilt tripping self hating propoganda , muzzies are free to abuse the entire Hindu religion but but we shouldn't even reply in kind coz some Abdul fucking some goat somewhere might get offended , so basically Hindu self respect doesn't matter, we should keep getting abused and shouldn't reply ,reminds me of a British agent who hijacked freedom struggle ,any guess? The REAL world ain't pretty , this literally is the way muzzies bombard you on SM ,a few of them will hurl abuses of all kind ,and when you reply ,a few "peacefuls" will come and say why are you abusing all Muslims ,Indian Muslims also follow SAME PAEDOPHILIC god and quran all the while completely ignoring the abuses hurled on Hindu gods ,it's like chit bhi meri patt bhi meri ,victimhood bhi mera or moral high ground bhi mera. It's taqiya nothing else Islam is nothing but a cult of deception ,hate and violence . And with hate and violence it should be countered .
Even after suffering from centuries of genocide and rape ,we forgave muzzies ,but we got partition and brutal brutal sexual and physical violence initiated by your loving friends ,result Hindus wiped out from Pakistan and seriously declined in Bangladesh ,but muzzies who voted for Pakistan and refused to leave doubled in numbers and also present generation demand special status for not leaving Bharat AFTER VOTING FOR IT,we gave extra freedom and rights to them, special laws for them ,we are not able to make a Ram Mandir on our land ,now imagine the same in Mecca Medina ,still we got a gazillion terrorist attacks with the help or directly by "INDIAN" Muslims ,we gave kashmir a separate state constitution and machinery ,stuffed the pockets of separatists and Mulla's with money in same hope of they will become peaceful ,but they don't ,you must realize the cult of Islam takes kindness as weakness ,only way is fuck them humiliate them and if chance arises kill them .
Prithviraj chauhan tried to be secular ,The prize was payed by our women , children and men.
Do you think this is some lone kid sitting behind a desk? No my friend,this is a team of people dedicated or linked to ISPR infowar machinery.

Lets say, as per your logic,we don't respond,then what,we have to wait and pray till they leave this thread alone?

As @ezsasa said, reciprocity my friend ,reciprocity.

I accept this thread get muddied, what else your option?(sorry for the mods)don't say non engagement!!!!

Not engaging info war caused us dearly over the years, how do you think the libt*rds like kanhaiya kumar came into being,by not engaging them.

Now, all over india, a very strong libt*rd machinery is in place. Which came into being,coz people like you and me, exercised policy of non engagement.

Wow,Now you are interested!!!

Honestly and personally,I have no quarrel against any religion. But when someone says, I will invade you because of my religion, what choice do I have? Besides non eengagement.

I wish not to discuss this any further,as you have your own view and I have mine,lets leave at that...
New to this forum , I never read such posts in my life.
No I am not Leftie , Liberal.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
New to this forum , I never read such posts in my life.
No I am not Leftie , Liberal.
whether you like it or not that is default language for Brain dead zombies.
continue visiting this thread at your risk. Disable auto correction on ur device.

doreamon

Country flag
death toll 150 :eek1: Is there any repot pointing the nature of attack ? Whether it is jihad or LTTE .

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
So Pakistani Army has attacked Indian civilians that too in third country. So does this makes Pak Army generals children a fair target here in West ? I guess so.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Bdw still media saying at least 50 killed...

Only baba saying 150

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
It's not far fetched if these blasts were meant to target Indians. Pakis have gone mad. PDF members have long history of desiring to beat up Indians in western countries, any random Indian.

Time has come to push on accelerator and go ahead with breaking paki economy permanently turning it into a Iraq or Syria. Rest world would take care of nukes.

Any Indian who still has doubt about paki intentions is undermining his own survival.

It's now us or them and pakis believe it with more conviction seeing rapid growth of India. Their superior religious beliefs and realities are 180 degrees apart.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
What an idea sirji!!!
@hindu ki maa ki chuut @medway76
Hey bros, this is for you.

Next time a Paki troll comes in, should the SOP be to reply with Alla & Muhammad cartoons (internet of full of it)? ...instead of getting played & letting him win by ruining the thread next for 10 pages. Logical reply doesn't work on trolls.
@Immortal @Shashank Nayak @Bhadra @Kay @tomato @Chinmayanand @Varun verma @Sourav Kumar @ataru09 @Holy Triad @bose @Eastman @Srinivas_K @indus @White Wolf @knathan @Brimstone @Brood Father @AUSTERLITZ
I suggest we do not feed the Pigs in future. Not only they derail the thread, but Mods have to clean up the mess after the pounding. Just report and ignore. Mods will handle the rest.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
The blast is srilanka are most probably handiwork of radical jihadis with expected statement for revenge of NZ attack or some other revenge attack .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles