India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
I think your government has done a great job diplomatically.we have failed diplomatically.we must find a solution so that we can also progress.
To every reaction from now on there will be an unequal and opposite reaction. If you attack us, we will destroy you!

Darth Malgus

Country flag
We always expected something after blast in India but not attack on Pakistan.this time India has done unimaginable things.we are now focused on how to deal with india.your policy towards Pakistan is completely changed so it's time for Pakistan to change policy as well.we expected diplomatic battle but not balakot.
We did not directly escalate to a near war situation. Post Pathankot terror attack, we gave you proof but did not escalate. Post Uri, we carried out a surgical strike on terror camps. Post Pulwama, it was an airstrike. It was always a step by step, a planned escalation ladder. Pakistan should have seen it coming. Truth is, Modi govt. is the deal breaker. For the congress party and the Pakistani establishment. Kashmir and terror was a way to divert attention. Things have changed post Modi.

Arsalan123

Sir, I appreciate that you answered but mislead the issue. to Timbuktu.

The question is about "sovereignty of a state" which we consider Pakistan to be, including for POK and GB.
India never said Pakistan does not exercise sovereignty over those areas. Indian position is that those areas belong to India. Indians do not violate the LC and carry out terrorist killings in POK and GB so far.

Pakistani consider J&K to be disputed. That is fine but that does not absolve Pakistan as a state from exercising sovereign rights over her citizens. That does not absolve Pakistan of the responsibility of following international code of conduct under laws for nations to be a responsible and accountable state.

India has the sovereign rights of "Defense". Any attack launched and organised from within Pakistan must be dealt with by Pakistani State failing which India will do that. That is what international law is.

Pakistanis love for Kashmir does not mean it is "Umma Ka Chumma" because there is no Umma which governs Pakistan. If it does exist independent of Pakistan, India will deal with that too.

OK, what is the guarantee that tomorrow Pakistanis will not develop love for Gujarat / Junagadh, then for Hyderabad, Saharanpur, Bareilly, Lucknow and then for Delhi like they have started bomb blasts there too.

Is there an end to it ?. Sensible Pakistanis say "No".

History does repeat the events, but not necessarily the outcome. India may also develop love for their old Multan, Lahore, Peshawar, Karachi etc. After all all those were India and Hindu not very far ago.

You strive for and want "Kayamat" not we in India.
Sir there are different types of tribes living in Pakistan.also there are different types of religious parties so it's very hard for us to stop every single person on a suicide mission.sometimes they blow themselves.you also know the large number of madrassas people.you know about tribes of Pakistan and their love for kashmir.these people from tribal areas don't care about life.all they want is either solution for Kashmir or war like situation.they are so many in numbers.we can't stop them.our ancestors tried to capture entire Kashmir but failed so this generation also trying.there is no solution.kashmir is very important for Pakistan not because it's a piece of land,it because of religion.there is a growing anger among people and they blame Pakistan for not doing things to ease tensions in kashmir.they want India to solve Kashmir at all cost.evrn our previous governments tried to solve it but all failed.kashmir is like obsession.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

'सत्यमेव जयते'
कोई त्रुटी तर्क-वितर्क करने से सत्य नहीं बन सकती और ना ही कोई सत्य इसलिए त्रुटी नहीं बन सकता है क्योंकि कोई उसे देख नहीं रहा।
- महात्मा गाँधी

'Satyamev Jayate'
A sham cannot be true because of any arguments, and truth cannot be a sham because no one is watching.

Are they talking abt ongoing ops at LC and IB?:scared2:

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Sir there are different types of tribes living in Pakistan.also there are different types of religious parties so it's very hard for us to stop every single person on a suicide mission.sometimes they blow themselves.you also know the large number of madrassas people.you know about tribes of Pakistan and their love for kashmir.these people from tribal areas don't care about life.all they want is either solution for Kashmir or war like situation.they are so many in numbers.we can't stop them.our ancestors tried to capture entire Kashmir but failed so this generation also trying.there is no solution.kashmir is very important for Pakistan not because it's a piece of land,it because of religion.there is a growing anger among people related to kashmir.they want India to solve Kashmir at all cost.evrn our previous governments tried to solve it but all failed.kashmir is like obsession.
Agree mostly, except Kashmir is a way to divert attention of all Jihadis from your own country to your neighbour.
Only way to de radicalize is to follow the Chinese model. Only reason I want the Chinese culture to influence to influence the Pakistan society.

Arsalan123

It's 85/kg in Lahore and 82/kg in Karachi.
All in PKR
There is a wholesale shop here.you can get any vegetable and fruit here.yes it's 80 rupees per kilo.very high rate but I prefer wholesale shop.chicken prices are also very high.basically we are in a big trouble.

sorcerer

Country flag

'सत्यमेव जयते'
कोई त्रुटी तर्क-वितर्क करने से सत्य नहीं बन सकती और ना ही कोई सत्य इसलिए त्रुटी नहीं बन सकता है क्योंकि कोई उसे देख नहीं रहा।
- महात्मा गाँधी

'Satyamev Jayate'
A sham cannot be true because of any arguments, and truth cannot be a sham because no one is watching.

Are they talking abt ongoing ops at LC and IB?:scared2:
babaji said this 3 days back!!! :D

Arsalan123

Agree mostly, except Kashmir is a way to divert attention of all Jihadis from your own country to your neighbour.
Only way to de radicalize is to follow the Chinese model. Only reason I want the Chinese cultural and social to influence to effect Pakistan society.
Since 1947, people are trying.some died.now their generations are trying.we only want peace in Kashmir with no militants and no indian army.this is what we want but some of our people want entire Kashmir which is impossible.

sorcerer

Country flag
Since 1947, people are trying.some died.now their generations are trying.we only want peace in Kashmir with no militants and no indian army.this is what we want but some of our people want entire Kashmir which is impossible.
What about the muslims in Xinjiang or Yemen?

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Finally I replied your 10 questions.feeling happy lol.yes we want solution.we want Agra summit. Xd
No. You won't have that. We tried. Musharraf got ousted and you did Mumbai. Now, we have the upper hand and you guys have to compromise. Like I said, we can drag this for the next 100 years while developing into a world super power along with various countries. You can too. Your country can surpass even Malaysia in terms of development and Peace. It'll be the next Japan beyond 2050.

Now I'll ask again ? Still interested in talks ? Still wanna listen to my proposal knowing that Pak will have to compromise but will get unparallel rewards ?

Arsalan123

No. You won't have that. We tried. Musharraf got ousted and you did Mumbai. Now, we have the upper hand and you guys have to compromise. Like I said, we can drag this for the next 100 years while developing into a world super power along with various countries. You can too. Your country can surpass even Malaysia in terms of development and Peace. It'll be the next Japan beyond 2050.

Now I'll ask again ? Still interested in talks ? Still wanna listen to my proposal knowing that Pak will have to compromise but will get unparallel rewards ?
What kind of compromise?I don't understand.this situation can continue for next 5 years.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
so our main focus will remain kashmir.
If you can normalize, training and sending your youngsters(whom eventually put down by our forces) as "main focus", we too can and we are in our own right to defend ourselves.

Do not play "war is bad,civilians will die on both side's" card, remember 1971,we marched in,liberated Bangladesh without causing civilian casualties,unlike your corn flakes selling fauj.(which slaughtered,raped millions of people).

By going with the history,most probably your army will kill more Pakistanis than any of your adversaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles