India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
What kind of compromise?I don't understand.this situation can continue for next 5 years.
Simple.
1. Give back PoK and GB. We are not animals. We will treat them like any other citizens. No more, no less. We are secular from day 1 unlike Pak.

2. Disband Kashmir Committee. Put an end to all the fanaticism. It's hard but you need to clean up your house for a better future.

3. End all hostilities and open the way for central Asia.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
No. You won't have that. We tried. Musharraf got ousted and you did Mumbai. Now, we have the upper hand and you guys have to compromise. Like I said, we can drag this for the next 100 years while developing into a world super power along with various countries. You can too. Your country can surpass even Malaysia in terms of development and Peace. It'll be the next Japan beyond 2050.

Now I'll ask again ? Still interested in talks ? Still wanna listen to my proposal knowing that Pak will have to compromise but will get unparallel rewards ?
Hard to talk when the only reward they want is 72 hoors.

Niks_12

Country flag
What kind of compromise?I don't understand.this situation can continue for next 5 years.
Every time you feel the pain, you start playing victim and want talks with words like war is bad for both blah blah. Yes, war is bad for both, but you and your army should have thought about it before starting it (starting 1947 onwards). You have a solution for this - give up terrorism and return POK. As simple as that. How hard can that be right??? Right??? But you want talks to still retain your options and gain respite from the pounding. That ain't gonna happen. I refuse to believe that you can't act on things that you started, if you can't why not accept it then and allow others like India to do it for you. We will be happy to end the scourge of terrorism once and for all.

And for all those towing his line - please remember the suffering of countless terrorism victims in India, how their families continue to suffer even now for no fault whatsoever. The pain of inflation they feel is nothing compared to what we have felt for for so long.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
A paki on DFI is like a beautiful girl in boys hostel. Everyone is hitting on her.

Two simple points

* Kashmir resolution or gifting to pak won't solve anything. Instead it will create more jihadis ,not only in India but worldwide.

* Pakis won't give Gazwa e hind atleast 5 decades from now given their curriculum is made western without madrassas tomorrow.

Rest all dialogue and surgical strikes is hot air.

Destroy pakis or be destroyed. That's the bitter truth.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
A Must Watch conversation of #Hazara elder with Puppet Ministers of #Balochistan including a shameless #ISI Puppet #AbdulKhaliqHazara of #HDP shamelessly listening to the Truth with hanging head, #HazaraSHIA Chant

Balochis should be given freedom!
Hatred towards Hazaras isn't just because they are Shiites but also of different ethinicity and not pashtoons,they along with Baloch and some quarters of Pashtoons who aren't product of paki jihadi factory are seriously oppressed & would be more than happy under indian suzerainty.

tomato

A paki on DFI is like a beautiful girl in boys hostel. Everyone is hitting on her.

Two simple points

* Kashmir resolution or gifting to pak won't solve anything. Instead it will create more jihadis ,not only in India but worldwide.

* Pakis won't give Gazwa e hind atleast 5 decades from now given their curriculum is made western without madrassas tomorrow.

Rest all dialogue and surgical strikes is hot air.

Destroy pakis or be destroyed. That's the bitter truth.
Suwar ..Suwar hi hota h...chahe jitna bhi nahla dhula lo..
he will have his immediate mud bath just after jacuzzi

Enquirer

Sir this discussion will end up on Kashmir and I don't want to talk about kashmir here because indian members don't like it.this terrorism is not new.we can't stop people from fighting for kashmir.it is out of control.we can't control them.i can't explain further.you know the problems between India and Pakistan.
Of course it's in Pak's control. There was absolutely no violence or unrest of any kind till 1989...when Pakis pushed the jihadis in Kashmir. Islamic radicalization is unfortunately very quick.
A peaceful & prosperous Kashmir was turned into a nightmare for the last 30 years!

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
We always expected something after blast in India but not attack on Pakistan.this time India has done unimaginable things.we are now focused on how to deal with india.your policy towards Pakistan is completely changed so it's time for Pakistan to change policy as well.we expected diplomatic battle but not balakot.
Your trained terrorist (by pak army) blast our soldiers what do you expect. Sucide bomber was kashmiri. Man who made bombs and encouraged sucide bomber was pak national. And what you want to say on killing of kashmiri soldiers in indian army or jk police officers. Truth is all the bomb blasts in india in last 3 decades had direct /indirect pak connection. Better stop derailing thread

thethinker

Country flag
On Apr 2, Ghafoora tweeted about mighty Pak army achieving stability against terrorism.

Days later, there are Quetta blasts and there is not a single tweet about it from ISPR account.

Such a shame. Ghafoora must be busy brigading all the Paki awaam to trend #iamispr, buying fake social media followers and making fake news as well as fan pages.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Suwar ..Suwar hi hota h...chahe jitna bhi nahla dhula lo..
he will have his immediate mud bath just after jacuzzi
I had been a member of pee dalla fart (PDF) for more than 10 years.

Only solution I have reached in a decade is bigger bombs and bigger stick.

Whoever says Ganga Yamuna tehjib is as bankrupt as hindi-chini bhai bhai.

Until and unless we tear apart their Salwar both in battleground and media, nothing happened.

We need teardown of pakjabi bravado,I.e, circumcised cock inside Salwar.

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
On Apr 2, Ghafoora tweeted about mighty Pak army achieving stability against terrorism.

Days later, there are Quetta blasts and there is not a single tweet about it from ISPR account.

Such a shame. Ghafoora must be busy brigading all the Paki awaam to trend #iamispr, buying fake social media followers and making fake news as well as fan pages.
The blast and killing in Quetta today was Haram and carried by good terrorists ....

tomato

I had been a member of pee dalla fart (PDF) for more than 10 years.

Only solution I have reached in a decade is bigger bombs and bigger stick.

Whoever says Ganga Yamuna tehjib is as bankrupt as hindi-chini bahi bhai.

Until and unless we tear apart their Salwar both in battleground and media, nothing happened.

We need teardown of pakjabi bravado,I.e, circumcised cock inside Salwar.

Hope pakis don't hid their PAF property owner in London.

Burqua clad lady should furnish documents of alive pilot.
I hav been in Pee D fuck since 2009.. its a Jihadi platform dont waste ur time there..

Pakistan is not a country ..its a state of Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles