India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Country flag
Sir there are different types of tribes living in Pakistan.also there are different types of religious parties so it's very hard for us to stop every single person on a suicide mission.sometimes they blow themselves.you also know the large number of madrassas people.you know about tribes of Pakistan and their love for kashmir.these people from tribal areas don't care about life.all they want is either solution for Kashmir or war like situation.they are so many in numbers.we can't stop them.our ancestors tried to capture entire Kashmir but failed so this generation also trying.there is no solution.kashmir is very important for Pakistan not because it's a piece of land,it because of religion.there is a growing anger among people and they blame Pakistan for not doing things to ease tensions in kashmir.they want India to solve Kashmir at all cost.evrn our previous governments tried to solve it but all failed.kashmir is like obsession.
Sir, your arguments and logic about tribes is not entirely true.
Where were these people before 1989 when Pakistan decided that there is a revolt inside Kashmir and let us free it ?
If I recollect correctly, during 1989-2000, there were some Pashtuns and Afghans, who used to infiltrate be terrorists in Kashmir for a pay but slowly that stopped. One could identify them from their hulk, tallness and very dirty unkempt beards. Those were the days of Laskar, Hizbul, JKLF etc etc. Those were days of K-2.

Slowly it changed when ISI decided to use Punjabis as the main force. Then came Gazi Baba and his Jaish trooper from Bahawalpur, Multan and Rahim Yar Khan. Harkat Ul Ansar and others also participated. ISI thought Punjabis will behave as compared to indisciplined Pathans but it proved wrong.

Today the same trend continues - Punjabis (from jails and outside).
I have not come across Sindhis, Siddis, Saraikis, Muhajirs, Baloch, Hindkowans , Chitralis, Gujarati and other smaller groups people in Kashmir. Nor are there terrorist from Kalash, Burusho, Khowar,Hazara, Shina, Kalyu and Balti tribals. It is n alternative job for useless Punjabi youths.

If you believe in what you wrote, then you are in the most dangerous place on earth. They would not hesitate in blowing up Lahore, Pindi, Multan, islamabad .... it is going to come soon because India is not going to give them Kashmir.

Bhadra

Country flag
Finally I replied your 10 questions.feeling happy lol.yes we want solution.we want Agra summit. Xd
Sir, one thing is very certain.
No talks under the barrel of a gun.
First punish / handover the culprits of Pulwama then India can talk.
Once self admitted no further proof is required.
Pakistan will have to walk the talk.

Enquirer

Sir there are different types of tribes living in Pakistan.also there are different types of religious parties so it's very hard for us to stop every single person on a suicide mission.sometimes they blow themselves.you also know the large number of madrassas people.you know about tribes of Pakistan and their love for kashmir.these people from tribal areas don't care about life.all they want is either solution for Kashmir or war like situation.they are so many in numbers.we can't stop them.our ancestors tried to capture entire Kashmir but failed so this generation also trying.there is no solution.kashmir is very important for Pakistan not because it's a piece of land,it because of religion.there is a growing anger among people and they blame Pakistan for not doing things to ease tensions in kashmir.they want India to solve Kashmir at all cost.evrn our previous governments tried to solve it but all failed.kashmir is like obsession.
Kashmir is definitely the drug that keeps all Pakis in a constant high and binds them together - it's devised cleverly by your ISI/Army.

But you're wrong in saying that the Lashkars & the Jaish have love for Kashmiris! These Deobandi jihadis believe in Ghazwa-e-Hind. Their ultimate goal is to either destroy or conquer India. Kashmir for these jihadis is only a waypoint!

You don't have to take my word for it, just read the literature of Lashkar-e-toiba and Jaish-e-mohammad!

All Pakis need to know that Kashmiri PEOPLE chose to join India (and rejected Pakistan) in 1947. Only a handful of Pashtuns in Poonch welcomed fellow pashtuns to rape and kill ethnic Kashmiris!

ANSWER THIS ONE QUESTION:
HOW MANY ETHNIC KASHMIRIS HAVE BECOME THE HEAD OF SO CALLED 'AZAD' KASHMIR???

Also, I see that you engage with folks who throw you soft balls! You don't have the guts to answer hardball questions???

Blood+

Country flag
If I recollect correctly, during 1989-2000, there were some Pashtuns and Afghans, who used to infiltrate be terrorists in Kashmir for a pay but slowly that stopped. One could identify them from their hulk, tallness and very dirty unkempt beards. Those were the days of Laskar, Hizbul, JKLF etc etc. Those were days of K-2.
But doesn't that description match the Punjabis as well??If anything, the Sikhs are probably even taller!!

Bhadra

Country flag
But doesn't that description match the Punjabis as well??If anything, the Sikhs are probably even taller!!
I found the Afghanis a bit taller, lanky, bending a little forward and a little dirty but proud gentlemen

For a Punjabi, it is not necessarily to be very tall and fare and many of them would not keep long beard. Their typical trait is their cunningness, propensity to tell only lies, their insatiable lust for women and being cowards. They suddenly give up against odds like Pakistani Army.

Blood+

Country flag
I found the Afghanis a bit taller, lanky, bending a little forward and a little dirty but proud gentlemen
I see.The Afghans I'm used to seeing here in Kolkata happen to be somewhat stocky.May be they weren't of Pashtun stocks, who knows.

For a Punjabi, it is not necessarily to be very tall and fare and many of them would not keep long beard. Their typical trait is their cunningness, propensity to tell only lies, their insatiable lust for women and being cowards. They suddenly give up against odds like Pakistani Army.
Well, to be honest, I wasn't exactly talking about those inbred Pakjabis.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I see.The Afghans I'm used to seeing here in Kolkata happen to be somewhat stocky.May be they weren't of Pashtun stocks, who knows.
Bro, every Afghan is Kabuliwallah to us Bengalis. We don't exactly discern their ethnicities very well.

Immortal

Country flag
Current location of the nukes isn't out. Some hired mercenaries had hit on compound disabling few nukes. The next day we saw saudi jumbo cargo jet leaving pakistan airspace one after another. Pakistan brings its nuke card at drop of hat in India. Recently paki FM claiming India will attack Pakistan please help us but didn't utter one word about their nukes.
Now join the dots.
Will post further info after consulting .
Thanks..will await info from you and your sources. Even one twitter handle is claiming that they don’t have nukes now. Check with your sources and advise.

Bhadra

Country flag
I too have seen those Kabuliwalas.
I have also seen those Pathans who built portion of the front yard of our house lifting up huge stones. (Pathans used to be labour force in North India not very long ago).

In younger age, they appear to be a bit taller and lean. Secondly, boys from poor families only are sent as terrorist. the stock is bound to be leaner. Then, dietary condition during and after infiltration may not be very healthy. Some times they survive on dry fruits during this period.

They become healthy after about three months of infiltration when they would have settled somewhere and get better food than their madarsa.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag

Well, to be honest, I wasn't exactly talking about those inbred Pakjabis.
Afghans in kolkata call the place they are from as pashthunisthan, so they can be pashtuns.
they don't have the same hard life living india, hence a bit healthy...

SanjeevM

Country flag
What kind of compromise?I don't understand.this situation can continue for next 5 years.
Pakistan will be bankrupt in 6 months. More loans from China at High interest rates as IMF will not fund paying Chinese debt and filling Chinese coffers.

Ammunition shortages, but ammunition from other countries at High costs.

Price rise in essential commodities (already happening)

Civil unrest (Already happening)

Isolation in international community (Already happening)

PKR value falling, falling stock prices, erosion of national wealth (Already happening)

What is remaining, is a strong demand of freedom by Balauchistan freedom fighters, Sindhis, Pakhtun people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles