India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Ha ..... a Gurkha .......
Why you keep calling COAS as Pahadi ?
I thought he is from Gurkha Regiment where officers wear Gurkha hats ...... like you.
Is He Pahadi because of being from Nepaul ??
I love that !!
Sir. Yes, Gen.Rawat is from Gorkha Rifles. He is a Pahadi coz he's a native of Garhwal dist, Uttarakhand. I meant no disrespect. All I wanted to say is Pakis have no idea why the strap is placed on the chin instead of neck and they jump into ethnicity directly during discussion. They have only few ethnicities which isn't the case with us. And I reiterate, I meant no disrespect at all,sir.

DG7867

Country flag
India please don't start war :(
abhi tu meri shadi bhi nahi howi
The war is against terrorists and their sponsors, not against civilians. by the way too late to sag dont start war .now, it has been going on since Kashmiri pandits were massacred in the valley.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
I thought Gen Rawat sir is from Sikkim scouts?
Nope. He is the Honorary Colonel of Sikkim Scouts regiment. Afaik, Sikkim Scouts is affiliated to Gen Rawat's regiment- the 11GR. Hence he is Hon.Colonel to both the units.

sorcerer

Country flag
Should we really believe that they are going to stop ?
Thats IK speaking under pressure..
Dont ever believe a pakistani...the pindi calls the shots..
pindi wants India to be on the opposite end for their survival.

IK is under tremendous pressure..as ONGOING operations are just around the corner.

Today..IK looked in the mirror and this caught his eyes and he started thinking.....

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Today Evening Babaji has Tweeted TWELVE Times

Babaji got a free hand to Tweet

I think Babaji account is being used by Multiple people
I believe Baba s account is monitored by the higherups in the power circles. It is being cleverly used to inject selective information into social media without blowing the cover. Recently, there were few FB pages and whatsapp forwards saying IA captured Paki posts. About a week after the news was broken here by Baba. Which means the people watching his tweets are spreading info slowly into the public. And the response is being monitored. RaW, NTRO or whoever manages cyber info warfare is definitely watching his space. Btw his no of followers and likes have also increased gradually. And now he retweets major Gaurav Arya s tweet too. I guess he wants to be noticed. :lehappy:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
My 2 Paisa guess.... While we are focused on LOC & POK in west...... Cold Wave from Indian side may be sweeping north...... flowing from Saltro Ridge & Kargil area moving North West.
We are keeping Paki's pinned at LOC while hunting NLI's Makhror up North.
Muzaffarabad is just bone.... GBK is where meat is :biggrin2: :blah:
Ripe time and good weather to do that ....

Put Rinchins, Tenzing and Lhaso on the ball ....

North1.png
North1.png

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Please delay the war for 20 days, I have to attend a few weddings and take an exam
Arrey don't worry. There will neither be weddings nor exams. Jab bombing mein kuch bachega nahi toh kaisi niqqah, kaisi exam?

Aur phirbhi toh 98% fail hi hote hain exam main aur shaadi toh woh cousin se hi Karna hai.

sorcerer

Country flag
India please don't start war :(
abhi tu meri shadi bhi nahi howi
Dont think the marriage part will happen even if there is no war..
cuz..
chinese are converting all paki women to Han cult and marrying them.
No laughing matter actually!
chinese are colonizing under your own watch and taking away the woman.

GOATS, Egg and Hen, thats what Imran Khan has offered as a solution in Naya pakistan

Punya Pratap

Country flag
Didn't see him do so.... Funny kind of Na-Paki trollers sprouting up now... Chilgoza trying to garner sympathy with a handle like Chilgoza and begging to be allowed to get married!!

DG786whatever chooses a handle which has got 786 and being overly patronising towards our COAS .... STANDARDS FALLEN DOWN OF TROLLERS!!

New members must introduce themselves in Introduction Thread.

DG7867

Country flag
Didn't see him do so.... Funny kind of Na-Paki trollers sprouting up now... Chilgoza trying to garner sympathy with a handle like Chilgoza and begging to be allowed to get married!!

DG786whatever chooses a handle which has got 786 and being overly patronising towards our COAS .... STANDARDS FALLEN DOWN OF TROLLERS!!
Sir, I have introduced myself in this thread:

https://defenceforumindia.com/forum/posts/1512876/
If that'snot the right thread kindlypoint out the thread i need to introduce i will do so.

Punya Pratap

Country flag
I hope this time the Su30's are carrying out the CAPs and a few with strike packages i.e. the Brahmos.... I am wondering what's the best targets within the 290 KM's range of the Brahmos and I am licking my chops :)

#LOC heating up once again! #PAF is spooked. Blackout in many parts of #Pakistan bordering #IB. #IAF watching it closely and prepared... Can't wait to taste our enemy blood again

sorcerer

Country flag

The border Demarcated with the RED HIGHLIGHTER..
is that LC!.
Trying to find the place on some other map..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles