India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illusive

Country flag
This message from Qureshit is basically confirmation of the pounding pakis have been at the receiving end at the border and really worried that India might gobble up more territory since India has calculatively decided to be mum about this. This is to invoke some kind of international attention and stall us. They want a timeout.

Pakis would be really stupid if they are planning a terror attack. Any terror attack wouldn't make modi look bad, just like it didn't in pulwama.

This freehand modi has given army has really soiled bhajwa's khakis. Pakis are used to an odd ceasefire violation, not this, this is costing them a lot of money, frequent CAPs plus the pot is boiling internally. They are trying a way out. They so much want international intervention, a request to the P5 nation says it all.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This forum is filled with very emotional nationalistic people. Once emotion weed out most of them become realistic. So do not mind them. They are good lot.
No one here is more nationalistic than me but unlike them i am not stupid or gullible. I want total destruction of pakistan and jehad and what the govt is doing is not quite a step in that direction and on the top of that it seems to me that their will to fight is not strong enough.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Bdw.....
India and Pakistan
....has changed a lot..

India of 1965...1971..and 1999
Was defensive....
That time india had replied after pak aggression
And india of 2019.....belives in offensive approach

And pak of past was offensive...and now they are defensive.......

Changing of leadership or what....
Changed both Nations

rocky0290

Country flag
Oh c'mon. Stop hyperventilating. Nothing of importance (that our enemies don't already know) will ever be shared on open forums. Professionals take OpSec very seriously.
Dude that was very specific and I don't believe you,it's very risky for our forces!

Kiran Ks

Country flag
Guys ...I have something big, coming straight from the horses mouth from location..its really going to happen. Now I know why Quraishi is so fuc×ed up.. Dont know shall I share it here..

Obviously it was not possible to hide every aspect of this operation and they picked the small clue
If it's that sensitive, you should not share. 100%

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

vampyrbladez

Country flag
No one here is more nationalistic than me but unlike them i am not stupid or gullible. I want total destruction of pakistan and jehad and what the govt is doing is not quite a step in that direction and on the top of that it seems to me that their will to fight is not strong enough.
You message like a chick on PMS. Erratically! If you are so unsatisfied, vote Congi and see them give away Siachen to Paki ******s!

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Guys ...I have something big, coming straight from the horses mouth from location..its really going to happen. Now I know why Quraishi is so fuc×ed up.. Dont know shall I share it here..

Obviously it was not possible to hide every aspect of this operation and they picked the small clue
Abey tamatar ..kal apun ne kya bola tha. Mujhe de pehle. Yaha mat dal. Message kar abhi

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Self delete..............................................

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
what the govt is doing is not quite a step in that direction and on the top of that it seems to me that their will to fight is not strong enough.
It doesn't comply with this:
but unlike them i am not stupid or gullible. I want total destruction of pakistan and jehad and
Care to explain why steps aren't in right direction. And what more right direction could be there?

rocky0290

Country flag

Bro this one guy already shared some sensitive info and now your message have many codes( which a noob can decode) that's pointing out in that direction.Stop it dude!

singhboy98

Country flag
Guys ...*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
I would request members with any sort of access to such info (however trivial it might be) to please keep their traps shut atleast for a couple of weeks more. Don't even give an inkling that you know anything. By talking such stuff, you are just painting a big read bullseye on your head.

As others have pointed out, their are various nefarious interests lurking around every possible source of OSINT. It will not take a lot to trace back your posts to the actual machines you are accessing DFI from (I don't know how secure DFI servers are) and then you are fair target for every possible cyber attack you can think of. Trust me, whatever you may know, keep the info and even the knowledge of its existence to yourself (atleast keep it off the cyber domain).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles