India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampyrbladez

Country flag

akk

Country flag
Bhai thand rakh probably he saw F22, F35 or Rafael with Indian roundel.

May be tricolor in Akhnoor dagger!
Of all these, my guess would be rafale.
Modi is master of giving surprises. There has been speculation that rafales have arrived early. May explain why congress has behaved the way it has. Would be grateful if somebody can confirm. Please send message. Promise will keep quiet.

White Wolf

Country flag
Anti-India propaganda started by Opposition after that report by a US magazine

Farooq Abdullah Accuses PM Modi of Lying on Balakot Air Strike, Shooting Down of Pak F-16

https://www.news18.com/news/politic...strike-shooting-down-of-pak-f-16-2091607.html

Is he saying IAF is lying?
These people are questioning the claims made by our Armed Forces for petty political gains. It doesn't matter to me if these politicians contradict Modi's claim, that's fine by me. But these low-lives are questioning our armed forces, those who lay down their lives for the people of the country. Pathetic!!!!!

Anathema

Country flag
Anything less than nabbing dawood, hafeez or massood , i will be disappointed ..just saying. Time has come for mitron speech !

katiyarash

Country flag
Conversation has 10 member invite limit. I have already tagged 10 regular members. I will try to open another conversation or guys who got that nooz if possible spread it on messages.
Seems I am very late brother... but please add me if possible.. #PKMKB PKMKC

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Of all these, my guess would be rafale.
Modi is master of giving surprises. There has been speculation that rafales have arrived early. May explain why congress has behaved the way it has. Would be grateful if somebody can confirm. Please send message. Promise will keep quiet.
Who knows? Rafales are pounding pakis and as usual they are denying! May be Rafales have tasted blood of a few F16s, hence NOTAM in pakistan! We don't know LOL

akk

Country flag
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">After 1 month and 20 days...On the advice of the doctor, I have decided to sleep for 7 hours today..<br>Nothing is above the country.<br>India before Ram, Allah and Christ..<br><br>Ai mere watan mere,abaad rahe tu...<br><br>Take care...Your and motherland<br><br>Thank you <a href="https://twitter.com/adgpi?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@adgpi</a> to trust me &amp; others</p>&mdash; अर्ध-सन्यासी (Half-Hermit) (@bababanaras) <a href="">April 6, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Any idea if it is a code language. Otherwise what's the need to say this. He has been quiet for longer.

akk

Country flag
Who knows? Rafales are pounding pakis and as usual they are denying! May be Rafales have tasted blood of a few F16s, hence NOTAM in pakistan! We don't know LOL
In that case, they would have attacked backed? No?

Anathema

Country flag
No you can't! Lol

You will get to know.....it's too big! Dumb Paki awaam will kill their jernails and kenails if they know what has happened to them!

1971 moment redux!
What exactly is it ? Can you pm me ?

akk

Country flag
No you can't! Lol

You will get to know.....it's too big! Dumb Paki awaam will kill their jernails and kenails if they know what has happened to them!

1971 moment redux!
Pls tell me. I am an older member.

Shiv sagar

Country flag
These people are questioning the claims made by our Armed Forces for petty political gains. It doesn't matter to me if these politicians contradict Modi's claim, that's fine by me. But these low-lives are questioning our armed forces, those who lay down their lives for the people of the country. Pathetic!!!!!
They have nothing else to do. All their financial sources are dried up. There is no one to pelt stones for them. All their propaganda machine is stuck in the middle of sea. Their sugar daddy is in deep trouble. So what do they do....pelt stones with their dirty rotten tongue.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
In that case, they would have attacked backed? No?
As I said, we don't know. I'm not an IAF spokie how would I know. No one knows, hence nothing is happening and nothing happened.

Ask ISPR for confirmation, they will deny, hence case closed!

akk

Country flag
No you can't! Lol

1971 moment redux!
Plsss.. I promise will not reveal to anybody. I am a well behaved nationalist...... Please.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles