India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Country flag
Conversation has 10 member invite limit. I have already tagged 10 regular members. I will try to open another conversation or guys who got that nooz if possible spread it on messages.
Bhai me too.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

39 charas in charsi gafoora ass

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
Nah delete this post. I would like to keep it to smaller circle.
No offense. what I saw isn't something we see on dialy basis. Its happening in hush hush manner.
No other member must not know who else knows.
Keep it small and tight.
No offense those who didn't get.
Bhai maine kya paap kiya hai. Muzhe bhi add karo

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
You should have just asked him to provide a link to statement by an US official.
US Department of Defense should issue an official statement otherwise pseudo seculars in India will have a field day quoting that anti india magazine.

India should give a strong message to US to clarify their stand on this issue.

sorcerer

Country flag

Have a look on this tweet
Well!! something not adding up:)
If an additional f16 is given..no matter from where..USA will know it..as its all well documented..the movements of these machines too between nations.
pakis can do some propaganda to claim less numbers in inventory for its adversaries..but not to USA about its own fighters

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
As long as we can provide the logistic support to hang on to captured territory, no reason not to reclaim our land.

What are Porkies going to do? Cry to US privately or admit publicly by going to UN?

When they try to recapture, we can hit them harder.

This slow burn tactics is perfect. Puts tremendous pressure on Porkies that they can't sustain for long and flies under the radar of international community.

During non-war time, salami tactics is the way to go.
Bhai Logo Muaf Karna !

I wish I could recruit people from this forum into Army and make a new force -DFI Force.

I will give them everything standard Infantry soldier of IA is supposed to be equipped with including sakkarpara. I wii not give them INSAS as an exception but new SIG SAUR assault rifles. They will be paid at par or last pay drawn.

This DFI Force then will be deployed at all captured post and captured areas and I will ask those posts, Akhnoor Dagger, Poonch, Hajipir etc etc to be held at all costs and till last man last bullet. Do not worry they will be supplied more than adequate ammunition as and when required.

That force will be called "Dirty DFI" ......

By the way I am still in communication with one Hippy type Junky intellectual boy from JNU who I had rescued from Dras during Kargil war.

He had been taken by a JAT Regiment NCO as porter from Sonamarg when nothing else was available as part of "Impressment". He was put on ammunition replenishment and did not know what has hit him. Of course he was paid as a portar for his job.

When I met him only ten days after that he was hallucinating, was shell shocked, had forgotten his name, his home address and also that he ever smoked Manali Charas. He was smoking bidis. His jeans were in tatters and soiled, long un-kept hairs covered under a army balaclava and his Gandhi spectacles had broken into cobwebs. He was crying like a baby and wanted to go down to Sonamarg.

I am sure DFI braves on the contrary will prove to be more than "Dirty DFI" and protect all the posts.

dude00720

Country flag
No offense. what I saw isn't something we see on dialy basis. Its happening in hush hush manner.
Keep it small and tight.
Good you're keeping it small. Someday, Feel free to share. I suppose I need to gain credibility to reach there.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Bhai Logo Muaf Karna !

I wish I could recruit people from this forum into Army and make a new force -DFI Force.

I will give them everything standard Infantry soldier of IA is supposed to be equipped with including sakkarpara. I wii not give them INSAS as an exception but new SIG SAUR assault rifles. They will be paid at par or last pay drawn.

This DFI Force then will be deployed at all captured post and captured areas and I will ask those posts, Akhnoor Dagger, Poonch, Hajipir etc etc to be held at all costs and till last man last bullet. Do not worry they will be supplied more than adequate ammunition as and when required.

By the way I am still in communication with one Hippy type Junky intellectual boy from JNU who I had rescued from Dras during Kargil war.

He had been taken by a JAT Regiment NCO as porter from Sonamarg when nothing else was available as part of "Impressment". He was put on ammunition replenishment and did not know what has hit him. Of course he was paid as a portar for his job.

When I met him only ten days after that he was hallucinating, was shell shocked, had forgotten his name, his home address and also that he ever smoked Manali Charas. He was smoking bidis. His jeans were in tatters and soiled, long un-kept hairs covered under a army balaclava and his Gandhi spectacles had broken into cobwebs. He was crying like a baby and wanted to go down to Sonamarg.

I am sure DFI braves on the contrary will prove to be more than "Dirty DFI" and protect all the posts.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Bhai Logo Muaf Karna !

Someone wiser than any of us said that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

As for the point you're trying to make, if all of us here were to be held to the standard that we must ourselves execute what we propose our forces do, this and every other defense forum would have to shut down.

We're speculating on what's actually happening. Now based on your knowledge or experience, it may be impossible, that doesn't mean we can speculate about it.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Nope, not me........! Chinese lovers are deliberately left out! :biggrin2:
He also kept me waiting , I think he might have seen a military aircraft or naval ship in vizag.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Keep it small and tight.
At least give us a hint brother ! Just in brief ?

MrPresident

Country flag
Bhai Logo Muaf Karna !

If its not sarcasm, Any day, its a pity I failed my SSB. Was planning on Territorial army but Private companies dont let us go on leaves for 2 months a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles