India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Yesterday night I noted Aditya Raj Kaul arguing with a Muslim lawyer and I posted a couple of tweets in favour of Aditya. It was like I rubbed chilly on her, she was furious and retweeted my reply seeking her jihadist followers to give me a reply. I didn't want any arguments with any Pakistani spies of hers. So i blocked here and deleted my replies. Taken screenshot of my replies.

View attachment 33533

View attachment 33534
I believe if any Muslim/Jihadist fight with out nationalist journalists, we should alert the forum and post our replies to support our nationalist brothers. It's hard to fight alone with swarms of Pakistanis coming after you.
Why delete or block! Stand your ground against islamists! These paki bastards and their islamist allies can't do shyt! In case you still feal to protect your identity create another account.

Last edited:

singhboy98

Country flag
I have a crazy theory here. What if all this gunfire/disturbance in Pakistan is actually the work of our Special Forces guys (working with R&AW ofcourse). Isn't such softening up a part of their jobs? They could be sabotaging enemy infrastructure. I know this sounds (and is) completely outlandish. Just putting out a line of thought.

Kazah

I believe their are certain elements in pakistan that are trying to shoot PAF fighter jets, particularly the big fish like F 16 and JF 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles