India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
I believe their are certain elements in pakistan that are trying to shoot PAF fighter jets, particularly the big fish like F 16 and JF 17.
not unless there is a TOTAL internal unrest.
Even India wont allow pakis to have a total internal unrest....yet.
I suppose internally...its relatively calm.
something has changed at a political level in pakistan post Balakot Strike and some R&AW meddling.
and its advantage Imran.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
not unless there is a TOTAL internal unrest.
Even India wont allow pakis to have a total internal unrest....yet.
I suppose internally...its relatively calm.
something has changed at a political level in pakistan post Balakot Strike and some R&AW meddling.
and its advantage Imran.
Imran is good for us.................?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
They may be firing the anti air guns thinking just in case the radars are not picking up the activity of IAF. Seems same thing happened in Multan, initial reports suggested that shots are fired.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
They may be firing the anti air guns thinking just in case the radars are not picking up the activity of IAF!
Why would they do that ? Firing in the air without any input or target ? They might score their own crafts.

VehlaBanda

I dont think we should be proud of bombing pakistan ...It's so inhumane ....At 12:00 am everyday we should start afresh bomb them and then regret for the rest of the day.....And if they say they aren't hurt everything is fine and nothing happened...We should believe them and do more bombings the next day.....That's how we will understand their needs and serve them better....

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

sorcerer

Country flag
I dont think we should be proud of bombing pakistan ...It's so inhumane ....At 12:00 am everyday we should start afresh bomb them and then regret for the rest of the day.....And if they say they aren't hurt everything is fine and nothing happened...We should believe them and do more bombings the next day.....That's how we will understand their needs and serve them better....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I think that is the plan
Pakis are saying it's "mysterious" after every kick they receive

Snowcat

Country flag

100 percent agreed. Whatever is happening on border doesn't concern is or the world because according to pakis nothing is happening, we should let them be happy with their statements.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Replace d word Aussies with Pussies....All they can do is make racial abuses on d field-
be it Cricket or Rugby.

Pussies.
Aussies are needed to tame the dragon,I imagine India getting same logistics pact with Australia soon.

VehlaBanda

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I think that is the plan
Pakis are saying it's "mysterious" after every kick they receive
Most of them might feel ki jo pichle jumme ki namaz kaza thi usi wajah se allah Tallah naraz hain aur zalzala la rhe hain....

Aur hmare sanskar toh sikhate hi hain kehna ki hum kon hotey hai kuch krne wale krane wala toh woh hai.....

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Aussies are needed to tame the dragon,I imagine India getting same logistics pact with Australia soon.
Why do you forget about the fissure material !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles