India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enquirer

Pic of the aerial battle between @IAF_MCC MiG-21 Bison & @PAF_Falcons from local eyewitnesses ....... but not sure which is which...

I am sure experts can tell which is which by looking at the contrails.

Still it doesn't offer any insight/proof of what happened.......

What'll be awesome would be a pic of missile approaching :)

akk

Country flag
pakistan is suffering but we can handle this pressure.
You must leave both, kashmir and terrorism. Whatever the background, both these conditions are essential. Otherwise you will be in a perpetual state of conflict with India. If you insist, so be it, with all its repercussions. India will do whatever it takes so safeguard what it considers its interests and territory.
By the way, I am not sure why are you here.

akk

Country flag
Hidden desires of a pakistani.....

Kashmir banega pakistan
Cheen banega pakistan
Roos banega pakistan
Hind banega pakistan
Ye jahan banega pakistan
Saari Duniya pakistan
Jeeve Jeeve pakistan

Now sing this in front of the lizards and ruskies and enjoy:biggrin2:

Jameson Emoni

Things have been handled superbly by Sri Narendra Modi administration. Pakistani plan was to make PM Narendra Modi look bad. Instead, they gave him an opportunity to shine.

Anyway, who advised Pakistan to undertake this foolish action - China or Saudi Arabia or Russia or The Cartel?

akk

Country flag
Things have been handled superbly by Sri Narendra Modi administration. Pakistani plan was to make PM Narendra Modi look bad. Instead, they gave him an opportunity to shine.

Anyway, who advised Pakistan to undertake this foolish action - China or Saudi Arabia or Russia or The Cartel?
Not sure why, but I often see a deep sense of stupidity with Pakistanis.... recent examples...
1. Joker shah qureshi recently speaking as spokesman of JeM.
2. Gafoora and company changing the number of pilots twice during the day. No explanation offered.
3. Joke played with journalists about balakote....... Helicopters are ready, we are just waiting for the weather to clear.
Any person with 2p of sanity would find all these events complete joke, particularly when you see who are the people involved and stakes.
Obviously it is not age or religion related. Something in their society I have never understood.

Arsalan123

Good luck.
Just to be clear...the world could care less if Pakis are suffering or not.....but everyone would like Pakis to eradicate the jihadi factories!
So, the more you handle the suffering the more the world will heap additional suffering......until you give up the jihadi factories...which is the end goal (your suffering is only a means to that end)

Buddy! British were cunning jerks who did what they did to further their interests!
The British are long gone from the sub-continent....blaming British is BS!

As I said earlier Pakis wanting to come down the hatred mountain are still disingenuous to create a 'false equivalency' between India-Pak....by stating that both peoples are awesome but
- its the politicians on both sides that are evil.
- or the Western powers that make India and Pak fight with each other.

Pakis must muster the courage to face the truth & facts. It's their foundational ideology of hatred for India/Hindus (ordained by Ghazwa-e-Hind) that's the root cause of conflict. India for decades has been stupid to think that Pakis will eventually become best friends...the change in the last decade or so is that India is slowly giving up on that illusion!
so basically are you saying that locals who gather on funeral after you kill youth is our created? lol.sir the entire world is watching it on tv.entire world also accepts kashmir struggle.you can't relate terrorism to struggle for freedom.you say it terrorism because it supports your status quo.that's it.terrorism and armed conflict should end simultaneously.there is no chance for peace when you want to dictate your own terms to the other party and blame it for everything.sir you are saying that entire world is on the same page against terrorism.yes they are but they don't care about kashmir otherwise we will not be fighting for kashmir.they recognize LET in kashmir but they also show killings in the valley.pakistan didn't introduce resolution for kashmir.it's the world body who recognizes this fact.i mean you guys even blame pakistan for stone pelting.this is unrealistic.this is insane.

Jameson Emoni

Not sure why, but I often see a deep sense of stupidity with Pakistanis.... recent examples...
1. Joker shah qureshi recently speaking as spokesman of JeM.
2. Gafoora and company changing the number of pilots twice during the day. No explanation offered.
3. Joke played with journalists about balakote....... Helicopters are ready, we are just waiting for the weather to clear.
Any person with 2p of sanity would find all these events complete joke, particularly when you see who are the people involved and stakes.
Obviously it is not age or religion related. Something in their society I have never understood.
Long time ago, a wise man said: In any war against Pakistan, Pakistan is our best ally :)

Enquirer

so basically are you saying that locals who gather on funeral after you kill youth is our created? lol.sir the entire world is watching it on tv.entire world also accepts kashmir struggle.you can't relate terrorism to struggle for freedom.you say it terrorism because it supports your status quo.that's it.terrorism and armed conflict should end simultaneously.there is no chance for peace when you want to dictate your own terms to the other party and blame it for everything.sir you are saying that entire world is on the same page against terrorism.yes they are but they don't care about kashmir otherwise we will not be fighting for kashmir.they recognize LET in kashmir but they also show killings in the valley.pakistan didn't introduce resolution for kashmir.it's the world body who recognizes this fact.i mean you guys even blame pakistan for stone pelting.this is unrealistic.this is insane.
Several members, including myself have presented several HARD FACTS to you. Yet, you continue with your nonsense.
That is the fundamental Paki issue, your entire personal and national identity is built on so many lies that accepting any truth will bring your self and national identity crumbling down.
Go back, reread my posts and challenge me fact-by-fact....else I have no more interest in arguing with a nonsensical chatterbox

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
so basically are you saying that locals who gather on funeral after you kill youth is our created?
Half of that crowd is there because they don't want to be visited by AK wielding jihadis. That's the reason some Kashmiri is tipping off Indian Army about location of jihadis, everyFUCKINGday!!

There are several muslim majority regions in India other than Kashmir (increased since independence) & NO... Sharia law won't be effective there nor brainwashed demand of seperatism based on "we don't want to live with blaady hendus" be recognised.

They can live with everyone else, or try their gun-solution. We dig gun-solution (good-solution + fun-solution = gun-solution).
You can keep supplying them guns. That's not what we mind... What we have an issue with is India Govt not passing on those guns recovered from halaled jihadis
to Baloch insurgents, TTP etc.
Blah blah blah yawn yawn.....

People stop giving this idiot more publicity.

@Dovah @LETHALFORCE @LurkerBaba @tarunraju

This pretentious joker is derailing the thread with non-sequitor, could we shift the posts to another suitable thread?
...because he's getting so much response, he can pretend to not read ones with logic & stick to "haha keep dreaming" or "LOL Porkistan stronk" type typical Paki stuff.

Last edited:

Joker

Country flag
Dear mods,

Please ban this Canadian paki as we all know he is not true representative of pakis. We know that Pakistan is currently grappling with loadshedding blackouts, and internet blackout. He should be immediately banned because he has offended the entire quam of pak-shit-stain by trying to be rational(we all know that to get a gobar coloured paki passport pakis need to exhibit exemplary irrationality:rofl:

vampyrbladez

Country flag
You pick up a gun we will put a bullet in you. You try to separate, we will flood you and wipe your culture. Assimilate or die!

That is the only choice Kashmir has. Soon Kashmiri Pandits will return.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
...Soon Kashmiri Pandits will return.
I think this part is bad idea (..not like Kashmir's murderous whores have suddenly become normal)!
Keeping them is segragated ghettos is even worse... Let the poor fuckers stay where they are now.

Their dead have been & is being avenged 10 times over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles