India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay99

Country flag
Few Israeli wounded and Israeli jets blow up the office and here we have few soldiers killed every week at LOC.. & we just respond befittingly:frown:

Israel pounds Gaza targets following 'Hamas' rocket attack on a house

https://mol.im/a/6847091

WARREN SS

Country flag
Few Israeli wounded and Israeli jets blow up the office and here we have few soldiers killed every week at LOC.. & we just respond befittingly:frown:

Israel pounds Gaza targets following 'Hamas' rocket attack on a house

https://mol.im/a/6847091
Don't equote both Pakistani's is a Nazi state which ruled by jihadi

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
What are the chances that paki army will have an internal conflict in their ranks anytime soon....
Bajawa is not in the mention at all...even by gafoora.

Edit: usually by this time they would be all over the media
There are the seniors who are well aware of the situation. Some war Hawks in the senior circle who can't openly criticise Bajwa but are dissatisfied with his leadership. They don't like the fact that they now have to rely on politicians and diplomacy to contain IA.
Then there are middle level officers who are realising that there won't be any massive retaliation by PA for the LoC operation and the leadership is actively trying to avoid confrontation and is unable to slow down IA's momentum. They are frustrated by the fact that IA is pushing and they can't push them back. Some are angry, some are disappointed, some are disheartened and some are seriously questioning their strategy against IA and realising that they underestimated the enemy and highly overestimated themselves.
Junior officers are hearing rumors and wondering what is going on in LoC. When will they be posted and where ?

The above piece is a work of fiction................?

Arsalan123

There are the seniors who are well aware of the situation. Some war Hawks in the senior circle who can't openly criticise Bajwa but are dissatisfied with his leadership. They don't like the fact that they now have to rely on politicians and diplomacy to contain IA.
Then there are middle level officers who are realising that there won't be any massive retaliation by PA for the LoC operation and the leadership is actively trying to avoid confrontation and is unable to slow down IA's momentum. They are frustrated by the fact that IA is pushing and they can't push them back. Some are angry, some are disappointed, some are disheartened and some are seriously questioning their strategy against IA and realising that they underestimated the enemy and highly overestimated themselves.
Junior officers are hearing rumors and wondering what is going on in LoC. When will they be posted and where ?

The above piece is a work of fiction................?
sir both are on the same page.we are facing many problems right now like economy.this is a very ctitical time.also i have no idea what india wants.caps by iaf again and caps by paf again.i don't know why they close airspace.they should open it.

akk

Country flag
sir both are on the same page.we are facing many problems right now like economy.this is a very ctitical time.also i have no idea what india wants.caps by iaf again and caps by paf again.i don't know why they close airspace.they should open it.
If you have so many problems, why don't you declare that kashmir is none of your business and focus on your economy. On the other hand, if you persist with the attitude of eating grass and adament on the so called kashmir cause, then why are you scared of eating grass? Enjoy!!

Enquirer

It's simple. India can make Pak suffer even without crossing the LOC!
India can absorb the cost of hightened alertness, but Pak will suffer big time!!!

Craigs

Country flag
Withdraw from Kashmir (all of it) and focus on your economy. Otherwise watch as every part of Pak break away - heard that Balochistan is already hanging by a thread.

Arsalan123

Withdraw from Kashmir (all of it) and focus on your economy. Otherwise watch as every part of Pak break away - heard that Balochistan is already hanging by a thread.
hahaha.very unrealistic and very funny.

Arsalan123

If you have so many problems, why don't you declare that kashmir is none of your business and focus on your economy. On the other hand, if you persist with the attitude of eating grass and adament on the so called kashmir cause, then why are you scared of eating grass? Enjoy!!
i am not responsible for kashmir issue.ask british.they are the reason of our hostility.nobody wants war.

Enquirer

pakistan is suffering but we can handle this pressure.
Good luck.
Just to be clear...the world could care less if Pakis are suffering or not.....but everyone would like Pakis to eradicate the jihadi factories!
So, the more you handle the suffering the more the world will heap additional suffering......until you give up the jihadi factories...which is the end goal (your suffering is only a means to that end)

Enquirer

i am not responsible for kashmir issue.ask british.they are the reason of our hostility.nobody wants war.
Buddy! British were cunning jerks who did what they did to further their interests!
The British are long gone from the sub-continent....blaming British is BS!

As I said earlier Pakis wanting to come down the hatred mountain are still disingenuous to create a 'false equivalency' between India-Pak....by stating that both peoples are awesome but
- its the politicians on both sides that are evil.
- or the Western powers that make India and Pak fight with each other.

Pakis must muster the courage to face the truth & facts. It's their foundational ideology of hatred for India/Hindus (ordained by Ghazwa-e-Hind) that's the root cause of conflict. India for decades has been stupid to think that Pakis will eventually become best friends...the change in the last decade or so is that India is slowly giving up on that illusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles