India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Australia, India to hold major naval exercise focussing on anti-submarine warfare

NEW DELHI: With an eye on China, Australia and India will hold a major naval exercise next month, focussing on anti-submarine warfare, as part of efforts to ramp up bilateral naval cooperation in the strategic Indian Ocean region.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ti-submarine-warfare/articleshow/68566090.cms

if china asks aussies to jump...they will respond with "how high"
Aussies...Not Trustable in the chinese area

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Australia, India to hold major naval exercise focussing on anti-submarine warfare

NEW DELHI: With an eye on China, Australia and India will hold a major naval exercise next month, focussing on anti-submarine warfare, as part of efforts to ramp up bilateral naval cooperation in the strategic Indian Ocean region.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ti-submarine-warfare/articleshow/68566090.cms

if china asks aussies to jump...they will respond with "how high"
Aussies...Not Trustable in the chinese area
Replace d word Aussies with Pussies....All they can do is make racial abuses on d field-
be it Cricket or Rugby.

Pussies.

Last edited:

Enquirer

For a moment I thought why should IAF chief bother if PAF chief flew in the rear cockpit....then I started digging into the issue.

The Paki liars as usual were out to display false bravado! In all news channels it was (falsely) mentioned that PAF chief was himself flying the aircraft...he flew past the parade and spoke to the audience via radio from the cockpit as if he was flying the plane...they even made a video with the camera just focused on him to suggest he was flying the plane!

I think it was completely appropriate for IAF chief to burst the Paki bubble and make fun of the charade!!!!

SanjeevM

Country flag
Kashmir is land of Hindu rishi kashyapa, Sri nagar means land of Hindu goddess laxmi.

If Islamic followers are not ready to carry original legacy and instead uphold Islamic legacy to which they bow down 5 times a day in direction of Arabia thousands of miles away, then these lot also fall in art 35a category where Kashmiri woman is barred of her inherent property if she marries outside Kashmir.

Why a separatist with surname gilani is heading hurriyat? Surname gilani comes from a town in Iran called gilan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilani

Many Muslims blame Hindus for practicing caste system while they themselves have surnames like rajput, pandit, cheema, bajwa, chaudhary, gujjar etc etc.

India should go beyond Jk definition of Kashmiri and let these bearded goats prove they really belong to land instead of landing up here as invaders. Let them justify Arabic and Iranian surname while calling themselves Kashmiri.

These jihadi retards doesn't even know by calling themselves Kashmiris, they are declaring themselves as kufrs.

How about a staunch Hindu Baniya calling himself Saudi and taking pride in it?

When these goats invade then its their glorious history and when India does the same to reclaim its land then it's human rights violations, intolerance, minority, plebiscite etc etc.

If it wasn't for water, I would have condemned these ungrateful Kashmiris to repair puncture on cpec route while India mortars and arty fires on their sorry asses.

Bloody blood sucking ungrateful leeches.
Yesterday night I noted Aditya Raj Kaul arguing with a Muslim lawyer and I posted a couple of tweets in favour of Aditya. It was like I rubbed chilly on her, she was furious and retweeted my reply seeking her jihadist followers to give me a reply. I didn't want any arguments with any Pakistani spies of hers. So i blocked here and deleted my replies. Taken screenshot of my replies.

Screenshot_2019-03-25-05-24-18.png

Screenshot_2019-03-25-05-24-06.png

I believe if any Muslim/Jihadist fight with out nationalist journalists, we should alert the forum and post our replies to support our nationalist brothers. It's hard to fight alone with swarms of Pakistanis coming after you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles