It can go for a Shoot and Scoot mission

Fire its main gun for HESH rounds on structures and pill boxes and Run away

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Arjun can be used in the Jammu Sector

They can be.But wat is the use of it, considering we r not officially at war(to use tanks,while we can use Arty) and moreover we have have confirmed reports of Vijayantas bein used as pillboxes. I didn't get ur shoot and scoot part!
If we really wanted we would've used T90 or T72s isn't it?Vijji Pillboxes itself is a horror sight for pigs,if Arjun takes d reigns pigs r finished.

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
View attachment 33416
......................Oh boy.......................
Now there are even Ladies who post comments and ask questions to Babaji
:biggrin2:

Anyway , Good luck to Babaji
I think since the Govt of India keeps a watch on SM , they must have seen this account

And the very fact that they did not close
It down , like Other accounts that GOI gets removed, means that They know his identity

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Arjun can be used in the Jammu Sector

I heard some old tanks are in hull down position in some sectors

sorcerer

Country flag
Everyone keeps harping on testing under-development weapons on Paki positions!
But the big problem with that plan is Pakis will never faithfully report back if the target was hit or not :) :)
Call it a strong enthusiasm for OUR OWN methods to kick porks. :D
Thats a genuine strong feeling :)

I understood that "technical" part..and its not something that a professional organization would mess with.
I was wondering if most of them were almost " ready" to be inducted and lots of news doing rounds along the "getting clearance" part or certain procedural delays, the bet was on "WHAT IF" it was inducted without much fanfare for some real world bangs...as most of the controlled tests they say are very very successful.
Hitting the target part... my guess is we do have visual means for it.
I think many nations who are into export do fudge here and there a bit to put weapons and hardware for the "battle tested" tag.

Shiv sagar

Country flag
Sir, Jokes apart, it does not happen that way. What if a barrels brusts or a shell accidentally goes off in 155 ER shell or PINAKA ER. Lives of our soldiers and Officers in not pig likes. No one will undertake take such activities. War has not broken out as yet and IA does not lack in adequate response means to resort to desperate measures.

only someone who thinks it is market there or pig shooting taking place will do it All radar systems listed must be there and very good times to test fire finding radars. Arjuns will also be there and so would be NAMIKA as Pakis have inducted their mechanised forces into areas North of Shakargarh as reported. I am only pointing out testing of ammunition. Our DRDO lack in simulation technologies and ballistics technologies. Their range tables are made outside India. I do not the situation now.

On LC what happens if own shell or missile falls short and lands in our own village killing 20 Indians ? Can any one take such a chance. Villages are right on LC all over the LC.

I was only wondering and laughing at the lightness of the massage.
Its a valid point. But at the same time testing of weapons ( or any mission critical equipment) happens in phases ie alpha, beta, closed user trials etc. Its not improbable to use a weapon that is at the stage of " user trials" but are rare at the same time.

pankaj nema

Country flag
They can be.But wat is the use of it, considering we r not officially at war(to use tanks,while we can use Arty) and moreover we have have confirmed reports of Vijayantas bein used as pillboxes. I didn't get ur shoot and scoot part!
Fire power , mobility and protection

These are the Three criteria on which a Tank is assesed

Recently there was heavy fighting in Makwal sector

Pakis made an Infantry charge and suffered Huge casualties, because they were Beaten back

So in such situations , our soldiers need
Protection of APCs and Tanks

Soft skinned Jeeps and Trucks will be blown away

From the available info of Makwal sector
I am sure Arjun must have been tested there

arya

Country flag

I think since the Govt of India keeps a watch on SM , they must have seen this account

It down , like Other accounts that GOI gets removed, means that They know his identity
may be govt want to share something & hide few things. its time when our forces has freehand untill new govt will take any shape in india .

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

Imagine Gen VK Singh texting as a Sanyasi.He is Ranger himself, ain't he?[emoji3][emoji6]

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Come on guys.... do not remain oblivious.

There have been so many reports how Pakis have mobilised their Army in their Punjab and North of It. Shakargarh area is the main battle area from where they threaten our Pathankot - Jammu highway. And if Pakistan have moved into it so would be the Indian opposite.

Now I really do not know if Arjuns are there in those sectors. If Tanks are there NAMIKA would naturally be there. But ATAGS, Vajra etc etc are doubtful.

Please tell me what is the requirement of PINAKA (ER) there on LC at this stage unless one intends to blast off Muzaffarabad, kotali or Abbottabad. One shell / rocket of it landing 50 or 70 km inside Pakistan would be an international news and declaration of war. It is not your hand grenade.

Come on guys be serious about matters military. Do not scare Pakis through forums and tweets.

Last edited:

Akhileshwa

Some sources are saying that Pakistanis groups across the border have opened blood donation camps and people are being forced to donate. Looks like babaint was right this time. Don't know however if atags is being used since it's not inducted yet.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
From my Puki sources were predicting to be on alert at least till 23rd of March and were hoping that this escalation will continue till 27th of March.
And looking at todays event , my paki sources correct.

indiatester

Country flag
]

BC is this a fucking joke ??

Arjuns ?? Are we having tank battles at the LoC ? And the fuck is an Anti Tank Manpad.

People on twitter have lost it totally!
Anti Tank Manpad could have been MANPAT.....
He did say read between the lines. Lets not over analyze and kill any Psyops ourselves.
But yeah... if these are Psyops, then they suck.

sorcerer

Country flag
Pinaka, under trial, was tested during Kargil. It's a possibility that ready to be inducted or under trial weapons are being tested, though the number of items seems exaggerated. But, the JINGO in me is happy hearing about it, great if it's true.
Abso...Lutely..

The Pinaka was tested in the Kargil conflict and proved its effectiveness. Since then it has been inducted into the Indian Army and series production has been ordered. The Pinaka MBRL is stated to be cheaper than other systems. It costs 2.3 crore (US$320,000) per system compared to the M270 which costs ₹ ₹19.5 crore (US$2.7 million).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinaka_multi-barrel_rocket_launcher

That's why I was HOPING Loud! :D

pankaj nema

Country flag
Come on guys.... do not remain oblivious.

There have been so many reports how Pakis have mobilised their Army in Punjab and North of It. Shakargarh area is the main battle area from where they treaten our Pathankot - Jammu highway. And if Pakistan have moved into it so would be the Indian.

Now I really do not know if Arjuns are there in those sectors. If Tanks are there NAMIKA would naturally be there. But ATAGS, Vajra etc etc are doutfull

Please tell me what is the requirement of PINAKA (ER) there at this stage unless one intends to blast off Muzaffarabad, kotali or Abbottabad. One shell / rocket of it landing 50 or 70 km inside Pakistan would be an international news. It is not your hand grenade.

Come on guys be serious about matters military.
We can position Pinaka 40 km inside and
Still hit 30 Km inside POK

If Something really has to be tested
Then you can find a way

Also the Surveillance and Target Acquistion is the most Important Task

For eg today Babaji said that we hit an Ammo Depot hidden in a Civilian area

That is a huge achievement

TSD of Gen VK Singh is back in business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence