India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Anyone ever claims that international, western media is credible, just show them this and give the correct background.

These scums are so anti-India that they can't bother with fubdamental fact-check or just blatantly lie to serve their propoganda.

Last edited:

Jaymax61

]

Found an interesting tweet. The guy says read between d lines,did so....

x-Dhanush-x-Swati-x-Arjun-x-Some new 155mm shell-x

Interestingly,most of em match our deductions. Now is dis guy a new player?[emoji848]
BC is this a fucking joke ??

Arjuns ?? Are we having tank battles at the LoC ? And the fuck is an Anti Tank Manpad.

People on twitter have lost it totally!

brational

Country flag
IA probably leaking some instances through their reliable/dependable contacts who are posting through anonymous Tweeter handles. The information coming out seem to be highly accurate (barring weapon type) and quick. Glad that LoC ops are out of the reach of MSMs.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
]

Arjuns ?? Are we having tank battles at the LoC ? And the fuck is an Anti Tank Manpad.

Hehe...I too thought d same when he said Arjun Mk2.[emoji23]
Take it with a truck load of NaCl bro.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag

Interestingly,most of em match our deductions. Now is dis guy a new player?[emoji848]
It looks like fan fiction more or less ,how would have we tested battle tanks in hilly terrain or k9 vajra only verifiable report and of importance is that after 2003 we have started using 155mm again and i think that is significant

Jaymax61

Personally I dont care what we use as long as we kill Porkies. After the Saurabh Kalia, Ajay Ahuja and Kaluchak episodes, I say smash them with all we have.

shankyz

Country flag

What a load of BS.

ATAGs is still in test phase.
Dhanush will be inducted only by this month-end.
Arjun MK1 deployed only in Rajasthan.
Arjun MK2 still under development.
NAMICA still under development.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
What a load of BS.

ATAGs is still in test phase.
Dhanush will be inducted only by this month-end.
Arjun MK1 deployed only in Rajasthan.
Arjun MK2 still under development.
NAMICA still under development.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
Take it with
NaCl.....NaCl......NaCl.....NaCl

Atleast many of our guys joined psyops,these anonymous handles came out of nowhere!A discussion regardin same in BRF too.[emoji3]

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

You mean DRDO or OFB guys came to LC and tested those? Who was at terminal end in Pakistan.

Not single penny will be given by Defence Accounts to those DODOs who die there conducting trials. They are so mean.... Ha Ha Ha ...

sorcerer

Country flag
Personally I dont care what we use as long as we kill Porkies. After the Saurabh Kalia, Ajay Ahuja and Kaluchak episodes, I say smash them with all we have.
I would say , if it all underwent tests in controlled conditions at DRDO test facilities.. we can test a few on live pigs in war conditions to see the sort of effect, user interaction blah blah etc.
Live field test is very important :D

Anyway..good that pakis have opened up the defense market for us..at the same time we can outwit the chinese products and thus
what they say..killing 2 birds with one ammo

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If and it's a big if, these anonymous Twitter accounts that are being used by our forces to leak information that they want to be out there but also keep MSM with dubious allegiances out, being incorrect on the details of weapons used and going overboard would actually be the way I'd go about it.

For any serious consideration, these sources will be dismissed as unreliable. However, the general public will buy it. So it serves the purpose of getting the fact across that our forces are taking action while having the deniability from a professional perspective.

So while the details of which weapons were used matter a lot to determine both their status and the level of escalation; in the larger picture they are perhaps less significant than the fact the action is on and Porkies are being bled slowly but surely, particularly if we're retaking real-estate.

The propoganda value of going overboard is useful for psyops on the enemy, particularly their populace who while putting a brave front and dismissing these sources, will have a doubt in their thoughts about the reality of their own forces.

So I say, carry on with these sources leaking information.

sorcerer

Country flag
After Balakot strike, Pakistan deploys Chinese air defence missile systems along border

Pakistan which is hugely concerned after Indian jets destroyed terror camps in Balakot have now fallen back on its trusted option. It has deployed Chinese made ground-to-air (SAM) missiles for air defence of military bases. As per latest intelligence reports, Pakistan has decided to deploy Chinese made LY-80 ,a medium range surface to air missile.

LY-80 missiles from China, also called HQ-16, were included in the Pak Army in 2017.The Chinese made mobile air defence system LY-80 missiles can be easily moved from one place to another according to need and can hit any moving target upto 40 kilometres. Fearing attack from India in the future of greater intensity than Balakot, Pakistan is strengthening the seciruty of its military establishments. According to an officer in central security establishment, deployment of LY-80 missiles is part of that increased vigil.

According to the report, the Pakistani army has 5 systems of IBIS-150 radars and LY-80 missiles. LY-80 is a Chinese mobile air defence system, which is capable of tracking and destroyinga variety of aerial targets at longer ranges flying at low and medium altitude. The HQ-16 is produced by China Precision Machinery Import and Export Corporation (CPMIEC). .The LY-80 missiles system, which comprises of IBIS-150 radar, is a 3D target search radar .They can track any target that comes from 150 kilometers away. It also has six-cell vertical missile-launchers. Each L-band tracking radar has a range of 85 km, and can detect up to six targets, of which it can track four. An HQ-16 battery comprises of a tracking radar and four missile launchers.

China has decided to come in support of its 'all-weather ally' with Pakistan facing heat internationally post Pulwama attack. As per report, China will sell long-range technically-advanced drones 'Rainbow' to Pakistan. Rattled by the strike carried out by Indian Air Force on terrorist training camps in Balakot, Pakistan has decided to procure Chinese unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) Rainbow CH-4 and CH5.

According to the intelligence agency's report, Pakistan has decided to increase the number of drones in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir so that they can increase the surveillance on the international border including the Line of Control.

The CH-4 can carry up to 400 kilograms of explosives and can stay in the air for 40 hours. It can cover a range of up to 5,000 kilometres. On the other hand, Rainbow CH-5 can carry up to 1,000 kilograms of explosives and stay in the air up to 60 hours. The drone can fly up to 17,000 feet height in the air.

https://www.dnaindia.com/india/repo...-defence-missile-systems-along-border-2732449

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
]

Employment of Arjun in Akhnoor - Palanwala and area south of IT which Pakistan calls as "working boundary" and where cross border firing is a regular affairs, is no problem . Those are tank runs. One can take tanks to Jhangar -Naushera and Sunderbani on LC and employ those. Only one bridge at Akhnoor to be crossed. Cheers !

You must be enjoying your beer in an airconditioned room. Be happy. Though the original comment is a joke,I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles