India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinmayanand

Country flag
Jack Daniels , either you are a closet paki or a commie. Nobody asks you to believe anything . Just shut up and go cower in the dark .
Let us enjoy the black magic of Babaji .
He is jingo's awacs on SM . His broadcast is music to those who waited for a daring govt to fix the paki terror factory. When jingo wishes are coming true , you donot need to spoil the party.

Jackd

thats we india want something want to show and mroe thing want to hide .

its a like a magic .
freehand has been given to forces till next govt comes till now forces will drive
Dude, my point is very simple. I want proof that an incident of such magnitude has taken place and when I say proof it should be unquestioningly credible rather than some fanboys and dhongi babas farting.

akk

Country flag
Lol, one soldier killed is common. I am specifically question the figures of 12 killed which even mentions that 2 of them were officers ( how did they get to know that they officers?) and 22 injured. I don't believe in this farce.
Maybe you are right. Maybe there is nothing more than usual skirmishes at the border. Maybe things have cooled down and deescalated. Maybe some jokers are having a field day or days on twitter for fun.
But one thing is absolutely certain. Pak airspace is still closed, resulting in huge loss for themselves, besides airlines across the world. If nothing significant is happening at border, what is your hypothesis for the closed airspace?

Akhileshwa

Not expecting anything from pakis, just want some credible acknowledgement of this piece of news, which nobody is ready to provide.
Right now we can only speculate on various sources of info( babaint included) even if it is not fully credible and wait for further info. Looks like there is no one here with sources who can tell the current situation at the border.
You can check out forums BRF and SF . One guy in SF who claimed to be military (or ex military idk for sure) said that 'the Jammu border is open' and 'hope the tests were worth it'. Take from it what you want.

Akhileshwa

Jack Daniels , either you are a closet paki or a commie. Nobody asks you to believe anything . Just shut up and go cower in the dark .
Let us enjoy the black magic of Babaji .
He is jingo's awacs on SM . His broadcast is music to those who waited for a daring govt to fix the paki terror factory. When jingo wishes are coming true , you donot need to spoil the party.
For the love of God don't start everywhere calling people closet paki it makes the whole forum look like idiots.

***Vo!D***

Dude, my point is very simple. I want proof that an incident of such magnitude has taken place and when I say proof it should be unquestioningly credible rather than some fanboys and dhongi babas farting.
Aaaahhhh proofstitute spotted! Yes in times of ongoing operations we all want Burkah to report from the front lines, don't we..coughPakicough?

Jackd

are u Nuts Killing of IA soldiers is not common IA always gives benefiting replies for every CFV to Pakistani's
no one counts causalities in actual stand off when every day heavy exchanges are taking place

Why Did PAK army cut Phones and mobile services on LOC in POK since 25 feb

According to them, both services were suspended on Feb 25, a day before Indian jets had intruded into the Pakistani airspace and jettisoned their payload on a hillock near Balakot in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, virtually cutting them off with the rest of the world ever since, even in this era of scientific revolutions.

The demonstrators, who assembled at a busy roundabout outside Press Club, were holding a banner which was inscribed with many demands, but they stressed the most upon restoration of internet and mobile phone services.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1470317
Thankfully you proved my bloody point. How the hell, then, did you get casualty figures of 12 killed and 22 injured? All of you are avoiding my simple question and are calling a paki or whatnot but you haven't managed to give even proof that convinces that such an incident happened.

Major Sahab RR

Country flag
Right now we can only speculate on various sources of info( babaint included) even if it is not fully credible and wait for further info. Looks like there is no one here with sources who can tell the current situation at the border.
You can check out forums BRF and SF . One guy in SF who claimed to be military (or ex military idk for sure) said that 'the Jammu border is open' and 'hope the tests were worth it'. Take from it what you want.
so u want us to share soldier name, id, their location, weapons they are operating?
Kid u better go to deefee pee:daru:

Jackd

Maybe you are right. Maybe there is nothing more than usual skirmishes at the border. Maybe things have cooled down and deescalated. Maybe some jokers are having a field day or days on twitter for fun.
But one thing is absolutely certain. Pak airspace is still closed, resulting in huge loss for themselves, besides airlines across the world. If nothing significant is happening at border, what is your hypothesis for the closed airspace?
See, air space has been closed since the strikes happened. This so called incident happened, according to fanboys, yesterday. This is a ground level action and didn't has anything to do with closed airspace. So, closed airspace doesn't support the viewpoint that something happened. Surgical strikes happened in 2016 but the airspace was open, so it just shows that there is no correlation between closed airspace and ground action.

akk

Country flag
I have some good news for the jingos. Sources tell me this wont stop. This Schrodingers peace and ceasefire will now be on indian terms. Brace for at least 2-3 years of this. Assumption is Modi ji back to power
So no major action, only minor skirmishes?

arya

Country flag

you like reporting from B dutt , well its good if many peoples thing forces re not doing anything because our forces are doing silently .

WARREN SS

Country flag
Thankfully you proved my bloody point. How the hell, then, did you get casualty figures of 12 killed and 22 injured? All of you are avoiding my simple question and are calling a paki or whatnot but you haven't managed to give even proof that convinces that such an incident happened.
Republic TV is reporting Why did want more proof

There is enough Evidence continuous firing going on both sides

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/pak...iolation-in-jammu-and-kashmirs-poonch-2011519

Question is Why Do you need Proof ????

***Vo!D***

It's called an 'estimation' .. a drone flies over, spots a mortar position with 4-6 Porkis around, counter battery fires, shells fall nearby, drone does another pass finds body parts BDA: 4-6 estimated killed. On our side you don't need a drone or an officer with a damn binocular to confirm own deaths . Simple logic that seems to defy every proof seeking w*ore's intellect.

Jackd

Aaaahhhh proofstitute spotted! Yes in times of ongoing operations we all want Burkah to report from the front lines, don't we..coughPakicough?
Sigh! Some forum this is. We have people who aren't capable of addressing a query raised by a member and instead start calling them all sorts of names. Well, as they say ignorance is bliss so have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles