India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerhill

Country flag
So no major action, only minor skirmishes?
This is major action. No "major action can achieve the desired results. Major actions only lead to the entire global community getting involved and calling for a ceasefire. It will achieve nothing for us. Optically we may claim kills but nothing more than that. This way when the pot boils, the steam burns daily. This is more concrete as posts are taken over, Loc is moved and economic impact is felt. The "major" visible action will only be the final blow of the hammer when the break and chasm has to be done. Till then its about loha garam.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Sigh! Some forum this is. We have people who aren't capable of addressing a query raised by a member and instead start calling them all sorts of names. Well, as they say ignorance is bliss so have fun.
Why Don't you visit GHQ South block and Ask from DGMO himself :dude: Maybe They Will give Live feed Videos of daily Skirmishes:megusta:

akk

Country flag
See, air space has been closed since the strikes happened. This so called incident happened, according to fanboys, yesterday. This is a ground level action and didn't has anything to do with closed airspace. So, closed airspace doesn't support the viewpoint that something happened. Surgical strikes happened in 2016 but the airspace was open, so it just shows that there is no correlation between closed airspace and ground action.
Closing airspace is a very very major event, specially for so many weeks. By your own statement, it didn't happen in 2016. i am not sure it ever happened in the last 70 years, I am not sure if it happened during kargil and for how long. It would be playing havoc to pak economy without doubt. Nobody does it without reason. I agree nobody can be sure of what's happening and it is fine to question deaths in big numbers. But there is currently no alternate news or hypothesis. Please do not underestimate the significance of closed airspace and provide an alternate hypothesis to justify event of such magnitude.

Jackd

Republic TV is reporting Why did want more proof

There is enough Evidence continuous firing going on both sides

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/pak...iolation-in-jammu-and-kashmirs-poonch-2011519

Question is Why Do you need Proof ????
Ohhhhhhh man. Dude, take a deep breath and realise what you have just said in bold letters. Proof is everything and without it there are only rumours. If I don't need proof then what do I need? Speculation? No thanks! Everyone on this forum agrees that they'd rather put their trust on something is proven and not on speculation which can dangerous.

akk

Country flag
This is major action. No "major action can achieve the desired results. Major actions only lead to the entire global community getting involved and calling for a ceasefire. It will achieve nothing for us. Optically we may claim kills but nothing more than that. This way when the pot boils, the steam burns daily. This is more concrete as posts are taken over, Loc is moved and economic impact is felt. The "major" visible action will only be the final blow of the hammer when the break and chasm has to be done. Till then its about loha garam.
Many thanks. Moving loc is all I am happy about. Do you have credible information it is happening? Even babaji hasn't claimed it.

***Vo!D***

Sigh! Some forum this is. We have people who aren't capable of addressing a query raised by a member and instead start calling them all sorts of names. Well, as they say ignorance is bliss so have fun.
A query is one where you seek clarity. You posed zero queries and a dozen ill thought out judgement calls. Let me give you a hint: "How is BDA conducted from beyond the front lines?" - This is a query. "I don't believe this blah blah blah" - That's an ignorant conjecture.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Ohhhhhhh man. Dude, take a deep breath and realise what you have just said in bold letters. Proof is everything and without it there are only rumours
How It be rumors when A Media outlet reported it

बॉर्डर पर फिर बढ़ी हलचल, PAK ने LoC-पंजाब तक ... - AajTa
अभिषेक भल्ला [Edited By: मोहित ग्रोवर]
नई दिल्ली, 22 मार्च 2019, अपडेटेड 13:48 IST

भारत और पाकिस्तान के बीच तनाव थमने का नाम ही नहीं ले रहा है. आतंक के खिलाफ भारत लगातार सख्त रुख अपनाए हुए है तो इससे पाकिस्तान की सेना को दिक्कत हो रही है. यही कारण है कि बॉर्डर पर पाकिस्तानी सेना मुस्तैद होने लगी है. ताजा खबर है कि पाकिस्तानी सेना ने जम्मू-कश्मीर इलाके में लाइन ऑफ कंट्रोल और पंजाब बॉर्डर पर भी जवान तैनात कर दिए हैं. पाकिस्तान लगातार बॉर्डर पर जवानों की संख्या बढ़ा रहा है.

सूत्रों की मानें तो पाकिस्तानी सेना पहले ही कश्मीर क्षेत्र में बॉर्डर पर अपनी तैनाती बढ़ा रही थी, लेकिन इस बार पंजाब इलाके तक सैन्य हलचल बढ़ी है.

खुफिया इनपुट की मानें तो पाकिस्तान सेना की टुकड़ी 4 कॉर्प्स और 10 कॉर्प्स वाले क्षेत्र में ये तैनाती बढ़ी है. 4 कॉर्प्स का हेडक्वार्टर लाहौर में है, जो कि पंजाब बॉर्डर के आस-पास की सुरक्षा को संभालता है. जबकि, 10 कॉर्प्स का हेडक्वार्टर रावलपिंडी में है, जहां पर काफी हलचल देखने को मिल रही है.

सूत्रों की मानें तो इन दोनों हेडक्वार्टर के करीब 50 फीसदी जवान बॉर्डर के करीब बढ़ चुके हैं. इनमें अधिकतर बख्तरबंद और आर्टिलरी हथियार जैसे शामिल हैं.

Why You are getting desperate is beyond understanding ???

indiatester

Country flag
Not expecting anything from pakis, just want some credible acknowledgement of this piece of news, which nobody is ready to provide.
You mean the way they were able to say that IAF did not hit anything big in Balakot while they were not allowed into the compound?
Or they way they completely ignored the 3 pilots and then the 2 pilots story and conveniently went with what the pakis provided them?
Which "credible" news organization followed up on that story?

sorcerer

Country flag
Ohhhhhhh man. Dude, take a deep breath and realise what you have just said in bold letters. Proof is everything and without it there are only rumours. If I don't need proof then what do I need? Speculation? No thanks! Everyone on this forum agrees that they'd rather put their trust on something is proven and not on speculation which can dangerous.
Relax man..proof will trickle slowly as it usually does.
Other news agencies will pick it up.
A few news agencies will play another angle to it..build a under current narrative..going in the same direction

Thats how some things are played.

Have you read the GULF NEWS on 26th? THe paper published from UAE! sort of like the UAE Govt vetted online edition. YOu will be surprised how they wrote one truth and NO BULL SHIT truth while our fucking presstitutes were doubting and questioning our forces.

Why Pakistan will not retaliate
By calling it a 'non-military' strike, the Indians have saved Pakistan the humiliation

This was the FIRST 2 Sentences
https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/india/why-pakistan-will-not-retaliate-1.1551184712890

So..sit tight! Im sure you wanted to be SURE..yeah that will get confirmed by various sources and even by paki handles.
The pakis..TWEET in twitter with URUDU so as to avoid the Search params of INGLIS SPEEKING YINDOOS going happy when they discuss about their Martyrs.

But still something will trickle out..in the coming days on this.

Niks_12

Country flag
KRACKD - ^^ You can take it or leave it. No one is forcing you to believe anything. How will people here give you exact info, it's not as if they are sitting at the border and writing posts. Even if they are party to the information, they will never share, as it might put near and dear ones in harm's way. If you can't gather information from open source knowledge or choose to disbelieve, then wait for a couple of years for things to be out in public domain and you will have your fill.

WARREN SS

Country flag
KRACKD - ^^ You can take it or leave it. No one is forcing you to believe anything. How will people here give you exact info, it's not as if they are sitting at the border and writing posts. Even if they are party to the information, they will never share, as it might put near and dear ones in harm's way. If you can't gather information from open source knowledge or choose to disbelieve, then wait for a couple of years for things to be out in public domain and you will have your fill.
Given him Proof Don't Know what more he wants

भारत और पाकिस्तान के बीच तनाव थमने का नाम ही नहीं ले रहा है. आतंक के खिलाफ भारत लगातार सख्त रुख अपनाए हुए है तो इससे पाकिस्तान की सेना को दिक्कत हो रही है. यही कारण है कि बॉर्डर पर पाकिस्तानी सेना मुस्तैद होने लगी है. ताजा खबर है कि पाकिस्तानी सेना ने जम्मू-कश्मीर इलाके में लाइन ऑफ कंट्रोल और पंजाब बॉर्डर पर भी जवान तैनात कर दिए हैं. पाकिस्तान लगातार बॉर्डर पर जवानों की संख्या बढ़ा रहा है.

सूत्रों की मानें तो पाकिस्तानी सेना पहले ही कश्मीर क्षेत्र में बॉर्डर पर अपनी तैनाती बढ़ा रही थी, लेकिन इस बार पंजाब इलाके तक सैन्य हलचल बढ़ी है.

खुफिया इनपुट की मानें तो पाकिस्तान सेना की टुकड़ी 4 कॉर्प्स और 10 कॉर्प्स वाले क्षेत्र में ये तैनाती बढ़ी है. 4 कॉर्प्स का हेडक्वार्टर लाहौर में है, जो कि पंजाब बॉर्डर के आस-पास की सुरक्षा को संभालता है. जबकि, 10 कॉर्प्स का हेडक्वार्टर रावलपिंडी में है, जहां पर काफी हलचल देखने को मिल रही है.

https://aajtak.intoday.in/story/pak...-punjab-border-india-ceasefire-1-1069880.html

Jackd

You mean the way they were able to say that IAF did not hit anything big in Balakot while they were not allowed into the compound?
Or they way they completely ignored the 3 pilots and then the 2 pilots story and conveniently went with what the pakis provided them?
Which "credible" news organization followed up on that story?
Did I mention that quote reuters, RT or bbc etc bullshit? Mainstream Indian media. Proof that 12 soldiers were killed and 22 injured, I don't need any other bullshit just reports which mention the exact number of casualties as well the use of the above mentioned weapons. If somebody has the answer please post otherwise keep quiet.

tigerhill

Country flag
Many thanks. Moving loc is all I am happy about. Do you have credible information it is happening? Even babaji hasn't claimed it.
Baba is often very accurate.
Way too much to be a coincidence. I dont know about operational aspects. But yes strategic circles have confirmed. And that is enough. The reason such info isnt also released is because this country is full of jaichands who will leave no stone unturned in thwarting the national objective.

Joker

Country flag
Thankfully you proved my bloody point. How the hell, then, did you get casualty figures of 12 killed and 22 injured? All of you are avoiding my simple question and are calling a paki or whatnot but you haven't managed to give even proof that convinces that such an incident happened.
Dear mr pakiturd
It is usually possible to evesdrop what's going on on the other side of loc, so The figures of 12 dead and 22 injured can very well be from across loc . This incident never happened, happy???
All the congi buffoons are hyperventilating because Modi has them by their balls, and is already squeezing them. Hence all the hoolaballoo about proofs . Congi paki and aapturds are morose because they know they are not winning this election, commies are gonna lose Kerala and jihadi didi Bangal. Hence all these "proofstitute" rona dhona. I recommend you swallow your ego and start working for 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles